shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

A Krazy story? Or a Katfight?

Rakhi Sawant has found her way back in the news. Again. This time through a 'controversy' involving fellow item girl Krazy Kat

Kunal M Shah

Rakhi Sawant is in the news again. This time through a controversy involving fellow item girl Nandini Jumani, aka Krazy Kat. Jumani has filed an NC at the Oshiwara police station (Complaint No. 4442106) saying that she has got some threatening calls and suspects that Rakhi Sawant has something to do with it.

Nandini Jumani says, "I got a call at around 9:30 pm yesterday from a mobile number (09818595000). A man, who sounded old, told me in a threatening manner that he objected to my being in the news. The man knew that I am from Assam and that I stay alone in Mumbai. He threatened me saying that I should live my life quietly and not give interviews or be in the news."

Nandini claims that the call scared her enough for her to go over to the Oshiwara Police station immediately and file a complaint. 

"I think Rakhi Sawant is behind the call. I suspect her since I recently talked about her in an interview. I have also submitted the number I got the call from, to the police,""says Nandini. "I had earlier received calls from landline numbers too, but didn't take them seriously."

So, who does the number belong to? "The police told me that the belongs to a man called Satish. When questioned, Satish  told them that one of his friends or acquaintance must have called using his cellphone. The police is following up with him."

When contacted, however, Rakhi Sawant seemed clueless about the whole incident. "Who is this Nandini Jumani?" she said. "I have never heard her name and this is all very shocking for me. I have never seen any Krazy Kat video. Yes, some news channel had called me a few days ago, asking me to react to some things she had said about me. But I didn't want to react. She must be trying to get publicity using my name."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing...i really hate her...becuz she does nasty films and wear nasty clothess
monicaaaaa thumbnail
again? wutz her problem? she makes a bigg issue for everything. yea even i dont like her.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar she is always in one controversey or another yaar