Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting  for ur updates

viny_queen thumbnail
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Neha, it really was a nice update...plz don't finish this FF so early plz... it's such a gripping FF you know...I was hooked πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† I really admire your writing, its really phenomenal❀️ AND plz continue the SR scene in DETAIL πŸ˜† you gave only the trailer in last update and believe me it was splendid - now we want the remainder with DESCRIPTION πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

If you find it inappropriate to post the C night scene on this thread, than plz PM me that πŸ˜‰ thank you for this lovely update ❀️ ❀️ and yes, I'm happy to know you're planning another thread... hope we will get to see you soon with another sizzling FF ❀️Edited by -evan- - 11 years ago
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please continue with this ff yaar its so awesome and u hav stopped Please update soon and i ll be happy if u pm me
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U first complete this, can't end in the middle of the story, and yrs u can start other FF, but make sure u complete this, btw update it
nehaprasad1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have written this aesthetically.. I hope you like it..

Continued..

And he clasps her hands.. Tightening his grip.. He bends to he ears.. And says.. Jhoot bola mujhse.. He smiles as she smirks knowing what hes gonna do to her.. And kisses her ear.. His breath is driving her crazy.. He plants a soft wet kiss on her lips.. She closes her eyes.. The whole night dawns on them all the pain and frustration in Ram being realeased on Priya.. She is turning red with his assault of love.. Mourns and gasps fil the air as Priya is being tortured with pleasure by Ram.. Priya is clenching her fist and Ram tigtens his grip.. She has pushed her head into the pillow arching herself towards him.. And within seconds of her gasps they become one.. Tears flow down her cheek and he kisses them away.. She feels warm and complete.. There is a sense of belonging dawned upon them as they lie in eachothers arms secure.. They are covered in the duvet.. Ram falls asleep quickly abd a bruised Priya smiles lookibg at her husband.. She cuddles closer and dozez off..

The alarm beeps at 7.00..
Ram wakes up and switches it off.. He looks at Priya exposed shoulders.. They are red with love bites.. There is a stain of blood on her lips.. He kisses it off whispering sorry.. Priya opens her eyes..
Priya: Smiling.. Good morning..
Ram: Good morning.. Seein the blood stain on the duvet.. Dard hua..
Priya looks away.. She gets up holdong the duvet covering her chest facing her bac to him.. Ram looks at what he has done to her..
Her straight hair is covering her bruised back.. He comes close and moves her hair sliding his fingers on her back.. She arches..
He kiises her shoulders and whispers in her ears.. You know how I am when im angry.. Why id you let me do this..
Priya: mein nahi chahthi thi ki aap koi bhi baggage rakhe.. I wanted you ro let your anger out.. Taki dil ka bhoj halka hojaaye..
Ram hugs her.. Im sorry Priya..
Priya smiles.. Ram trails his finger down her back..
Priya: Raam.. An runs off holding the duvet.. Ab chaliye mera tan dukhraha hai.. And smiles.. Ab aap joh bhi karenge Mumbai mein.. And goes to the bathroom.. Ram smiles to himself..

That night had changed everything.. Rams rage had instilled life in Priya.. They went back to Mumbai this were going well.. Priya was pregnant and Ram took a lot of care.. They had decided that Karthik and Natasha would be the god parents of this child..

Vik Neha have patched up.. Ayesha has moved to US and left khush in Priyas care..

The end..

Im sorry everyone.. I am ending this thread.. I hope you enjoyed this short journey.. I wish I could continue it.. But two threads are really difficult to handle for an Architecture student..

Thankyou for reading.. Meet you all in my new thread Tumko Dekha Toh..

Lots of love,
L.

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haww excellent update ..Ending at the 12-12-12 ..Cool ha ..continue with the other one ..That one also very beautifull ...
Thank you so much
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey loved ur ff to the core ..  start another on e..
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey very nice n good end πŸ‘πŸΌ