Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManjuBlore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Aashka says she saw Urvashi's mimicry of Delu's nautanki and she says I hated Urvashi for that...

...she says I clapped for your Nautanki speech and Delu protrudes her Chelaram teeth and says, THERE IS GOD, THERE IS GOD!!🀣

Please don't comment on a person's looks. You are commenting on Del's Teeth. Are you so handsome to comment on her? If you don't like her behavior comment on that. Not on her looks.
ManjuBlore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bartz

Shukla was so overwhelmed  as if BB house nahin kahin Moon ya Mars per entry mil gaye ho usko πŸ˜†

Here he gets some more girls to flirt with. So he is overwhelmed. After a  all he has flirted with 19 girls at a time. So he thinks he can handle this easily. So that will be his contribution in the BB house.
ManjuBlore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella27

Lolz I saw dat part πŸ˜†
Phew what is dat guy made up off ?? its a new place roam around .. goof up a lil . inspect stuff , No all he does is either cuddle up !  

He is so lazy that when a beautiful girl like Sana asks him to move around with her like Rajeev, this guy thinks that act as equivalent to  chasing girls and prefer to lie on the couch. People like Santhosh Shukla are jumping into waterless well and doing all sorts of non sense to attract girls and this guy just want to just lie down. Total useless.
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was an eye opener on how people handle crisis.. 

The moment the khad khad started - Aashka was crying on the side with "help me"..  Urvashi and Niketan were calm, standing still trying to gauge and judge the situation.. Dholu was the first one to run out saying bhago and was looking for Rajeev...

Very interesting...
ManjuBlore thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackie

Delu is saying 'There is a god. there is a god' 

Aashka is enjoying her queen bee status and reveling in all the attention showered upon her.  She is poisoning every one's mind. She is saying that Mink & Urvashi falsely claimed that Sana was bitching about Karishma. But Sana was indeed doing that. Why are you twisting things and forcing people to believe incorrect facts?

He bhaggu, phir se in logon ko jhel na padega😭

Thanks to Imam, Aashka has 3 people on her side, Niruha, Vrajesh and chocolate boy Santhosh Shukla. Apart from them she has Del, Sana and Vishal on her side. Don't know what will happen. Aashka can also be a surprise winner.
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasrana

I cant believe sana.   She did say karishma is using her dad to gain sympathy.!!   and she says to aashu..tumari kasam...i didnt say it.!!!

the whole SAD grp is fake and dramatic. aur jhoti qasam khai hai tu shudnt ashka die :P
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cant believe sana lied, i hope aashka goes out and sees her talking of karishmas dad...
Edited by ddddd - 11 years ago
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Why was the village group surprised to see Imam? Didn't Vishal tell them he was in the main house! πŸ˜•
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kasrana

I cant believe sana.   She did say karishma is using her dad to gain sympathy.!!   and she says to aashu..tumari kasam...i didnt say it.!!!

So she actually said that about Karishma omg i have started disliking her group now