Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sapna said to ashka, this is a tight slap on urvashi's face that you are back...

excuse me, ashka, vrajesh, vishal were eliminated because of insufficient votes...not because they were the favourites of the audience...its tharki BB that kept her in the padosi house...ashka is BB favourite, nothing else.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella27

This is d best thing she has every said ðŸ˜ƒ

😆ashka didnt say that in bold...i did...ashka was calling niketan a diplomat.
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh The Horror of seeing aashka whining n crying again...She was better off in village house ðŸ¥±
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Delu is saying 'There is a god. there is a god' 

Aashka is enjoying her queen bee status and reveling in all the attention showered upon her.  She is poisoning every one's mind. She is saying that Mink & Urvashi falsely claimed that Sana was bitching about Karishma. But Sana was indeed doing that. Why are you twisting things and forcing people to believe incorrect facts?

He bhaggu, phir se in logon ko jhel na padega😭
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Vishal lied to Imam when Imam asked him about If he told village house that he is in he main house, Vishal said no, while truth that he said it ðŸ˜†

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/imam-explains-the-game-to-vishal-day-55-uncensored-24079-4.html#nav

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Howlarious

Vishal telling the village housemates what he did with Imam and how he spoke with him. These guys are jokers, even Shukla said how they 'threw' Imam when he was in the village house. Hilarious. 

I used to have lots of pets - these brave souls remind of pack of pups who used to cower behind the sofa and  go "yip yip yip" in their tiny voices everytime they saw something that scared them - one day it happened to be the newspaper that flew down and was lying in a funny angle.
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: happyviewer

sapna said to ashka, this is a tight slap on urvashi's face that you are back...

excuse me, ashka, vrajesh, vishal were eliminated because of insufficient votes...not because they were the favourites of the audience...its tharki BB that kept her in the padosi house...ashka is BB favourite, nothing else.

BB decided that keeping Aashka on was better than hiring a cook and maid for VH
ManjuBlore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Imam gives a peck on Aashka's face and says, lets start on a fresh note and with a clean slate!

Aashka nods her head in approval!🤣

That means he is going to show his Haiwaniyat on a fresh note and with a clean slate to Aashka.
ManjuBlore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Ufff aashka is back and now I am gonna have to tolerate her on my screen

How come you people hate Delnaz and Aashka so much? Thank god I like most of the participants. Each one has their own characteristics. So I am enjoying the show.
kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I cant believe sana.   She did say karishma is using her dad to gain sympathy.!!   and she says to aashu..tumari kasam...i didnt say it.!!!