new KR os ~~DANCING ANGELS~~

OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello friends...
this is something I have written on kriyaansh...my first ever work on kriyaansh...I hope you guys like it...I knw i took break from writing...but this is something I had promised to my cute lil friend Esha...hey dear this entire os dedicated to you..i hope you like it...:)

DANCING ANGELS

She was fuming in anger….pacing in green room from one end to other…..as usual he is late for the rehearsals… "Ek baar aane do…aajis ameer baap ki bigdi aulaad kakuch karna padega…had hoti hai…today I have to settle his account…from day one m tolerating him…enough is enough now…"
she came out...to the main rehearsal hall... after a few minutes...she heard something... "oh god he is so cute...his smile is so hypnotic...he is so hot.." she came out and saw some girls spotting at him...she bent a lil towards the entrance..saw him ...he was there...approaching with his cool walk...cool attitude...flirting smile to girls over there...hi-5ing with guys...chewing mint gum...she came back to hall.."Argh!!!...why..why on earth..only he has to be my partner...!!!"

He enters with cool relax expression on his face, and asked "hello miss. Dehradun…agar koi problem na ho to rehearsals start kare…waise bhi bohat late ho gaya hai…warm up se start karte hai" this is enough to light up the bomb….Kriya on top of her voice "oye Mr. lard sahib….we are late only bcoz of you….aap late aaye…ab late warm up….and late rehearsals….pata nai sense of responsibility kab aeygi!!" Rey in confused state "Wha…what lard sahib …forget it…hello miss dehradun….you should be thankful to our mentor, that you got the best dance partner…meri wajah se tum abhi tak is competition me ho….it's me who ses routines all the time…I work harder to get full score, not you…so please stop giving bhashan on responsibility ok!!" Kriya couldn't take it any more "Enough Mr. Reyaansh Singhaniya….what did you say…you are the one who work for routines…oh please! …i guess you forgot the Paso- doble, the only performance which manages to get full score…and that is choreographed by me …not you…so it's pretty clear who is better in choreography!" this statement hits his ego…after all how could a guy accepts that a  girl is better than him… "hello madam…ek baar routine set kar diya…aur galti se…galti se full score mill gaya that doesn't proves that you are better than me…and don't forget I have given awesome suggestion for the betterment…so its technically mine routine not yours" Kriya just couldn't believe….she got u to answer him back …but before she could do so…their mentor came in between… "Stop it both of you…cant you guys rehears one day without fighting….daily I have to come and sort out your differences first…chalo now start rehearsing it's pretty late now"

Both took their position…their mentor gave a brief description about the dance style and the feel for the same…this time they are performing a contemporary dance style…which they have never done before…so this is challenging …and his time their mentor itself gonna choreograph them…this makes it even more difficult and challenging…

Mentor "guys this time you are performing contemp…which is my forte….so you have to be the best…this time w will narrate a story to our judges….a story of a couple…a couple who is madly in love… who are incomplete without each other….whose life means to be with each other…in happiness….in sorrows….in life's every sweet and bitter situation…they had given love a new definition…" "LOVE!!" …Kriyaansh shouted in unison... "Yes love….for this particular act…you guys have to act like lovers…like Rey is everything for you in life…same goes with you Rey…" before he could explain further…Kriyaansh again interrupted.. "But sir…how…they looked each other…" Rey "tum do minute chup nai reh sakti….jab dekho beech mai…" again Kriya cuts him in between… "Mr. Reyaansh beech me mai nai aap aaye ho…ab do minute chup raho…haan to sir….how could we…I mean pyaar aur inse…kabhi nai" Rey "hello …miss baatcutter…me bhi koi mara nai jar aha tumse love karne ko…mere jaise cool ladke ko koi bhi mil jaayegi tum se better…." Before the rehearsal hall turn to war field ….again their mentor interrupted "guys you just have to feel…sach me love nai karna hai….just feel what love is"

It was like bouncer for them…without being in love how will they feel…it's like to tell the taste ice cream without having it …they both having confused expression written on their faces….knowing the fact…that without understanding what love is…Kriyaansh won't be able to perform act with full conviction….he tries to made them understand the feeling of love… "ok I know both of you never been in love….so let me tell you something about love…..it's a beautiful feeling….when your heart thinks only about a person….only wants to with him/her….the only thing which matters is his/her happiness….you can do anything to see smile on his/her face….whose happiness make you happy…and sadness made sad…."

All this while…Kriyaansh analyzing their experience…all these things happening with them…although the only fight whenever use to be together…but want to be together whenever apart from each other….use to feel a strange happiness when see smile on each other's face…feel jealous when danced with someone else… "NO!!...how could be this possible…mai aur baatcutter!!!"Rey thought…same thing goes with Kriya… "no way …pyar aur is lard sahib se…kabhi nai….but agar yeh pyar hai to…." Both looked to each other…confusion written on their face…. The only question roaming in their mind was ….. "IS THIS LOVE!!"

This is it guys…to know what happened next….whether Kriyaansh realized their feeling….hows their performance went…everything ……let me know how's this….will continue only and only if you guys like this….

PS- the next part will be after my exam..i.e. after 14th...:)

Do hit like tab…and leave your precious comments…

Regards

Himani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

res for ESHA
*edited*

Awwwiiieee...!!...😳😃

an OS for me...😃😳
thnk u so much..!!... 😊🤗🤗
i must say...😉
u write so so well...😉👏
now coming to the update..!!...😊
it was so beautifully written...😳
loved the chemistry...😃
both are fire brands...😆
if she is Miss straight forward...😊
then he is Mr Attitude...😉
sparkling chemistry...😃
loved their cute fights...😳😳
n Lard Sahib..hehe.!!..nice name..😆
The way you described love through the mentor...😳
beautifully penned down...😳😳😳
& they were analysing their feelings for each other...😳
awwwiieee...cuuttiieee
soo adorable...
and In the end...
WOW...⭐️ IS THIS LOVE...we are waiting for the answer...can't wait for the next chapter...U SIMPLY ROCK di...luv u ❤️

the Siggy is seriously lovelyyy di..😳

Luv U Di 😳😳🤗

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 11 years ago
*edited*
Himani 🤗
Dost gazab likha hai tune!! 👏
Kria kitni irritate ho gayi bechaari...aur rey...gosh...mr. attitude...usse kya pata ki uska paala kisse pada hai..! 😆
It was very sweet re...you have written it very nicely..👍🏼
And jab unhe ek saath dance karne ke liye bola toh...oh god..mahabharat shuru!! 😆
They fight like kids!! 🤣

But at the same time they feel each other..and are analyzing their feelings...
i like how you have expressed their feelings 😳

Lovely OS! 

*edited*
Himu meri dosth tu na jo be karte hai, bindas karte hai, SS ho ya KR🤗 You are one of kind, you have got natural talent for making anything you write look the best, that is my dosth, my archangel.😳❤️I can imagine rey with that casual attitude and kriya in the hyper mode😆 but they are the best dancers of all times.Mentor made  them dance on for love 😉 my my sparks are def going to fly I too am really looking forward to know whether they will realize their love for each other, but have to wait till teri xams kadam hojaye phir be ye update the rocking tha like you, and xam mai be rock karna. Love you for this wonderful OS, you proved that you can write on Kriyansh too😳😳
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey My Rockstar...🤗

An KR OS  u...i must say...u write KR as beautifully as u write SS...it was beautiful...a promising 1st chapter...loved the chemistry...both are fire brands...she is Miss straight forward...he is Mr Attitude...sparkling chemistry...loved their cute fights...

"oye Mr. lard sahib….we are late only bcoz of you….aap late aaye…ab late warm up….and late rehearsals….pata nai sense of responsibility kab aeygi!!" Rey in confused state "Wha…what lard sahib …forget it…hello miss dehradun….you should be thankful to our mentor, that you got the best dance partner…
😆😆😆😆😆

The way you described love through the mentor...beautifully penned down...& the were analysing their feelings for each other...in the end of this chapter...awww...adorable much...

All this while…Kriyaansh analyzing their experience…all these things happening with them…although the only fight whenever use to be together…but want to be together whenever apart from each other….use to feel a strange happiness when see smile on each other's face…feel jealous when danced with someone else… "NO!!...how could be this possible…mai aur baatcutter!!!"Rey thought…same thing goes with Kriya… "no way …pyar aur is lard sahib se…kabhi nai….but agar yeh pyar hai to…." Both looked to each other…confusion written on their face…. The only question roaming in their mind was ….. "IS THIS LOVE!!"

WOW...is this love...we are waiting for the answer...can't wait for the next chapter...U SIMPLY ROCK girl...luv u ❤️

PS-the Siggy is lovelyyy😳

Luv
Ur Di 😳
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice... update res soon... 😊
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb os yar...