Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

envious_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

24th may.

introduction...

so guys im back wid my updates...yest's episode was basically abt pre being pissed wid anu n moloy-rajesh-the naughty ones trying to get them 2gether...

hum chod chale yeh mehfil..rote rote..

moloy calls raj n tells him everything..pre enters the house crying n runs to her room...

raj goes n tells her i knw all abt it..pre says that"i'll never go in that house again.." veena tells that mohini n nive wer behaving badly since quite some time...pre repeats that she will never go to that house again..raj is tensed(ab mol-raj ke sapne ka kya hoga?)

office office again..

raj tells mol that pre refuses to see his house again..mol tells him dont worry..raj tells that mohini has decided to get the interiors done from sum1 else called lodia or sumthing..moloy gets a naughty grin as if he has hatched a plan n says to raj"lohia remember sumthin???"..

lohi-a nahi ja...

lohia asks a very high sum from mohin n nive..they still agree..then he tells some airy stuff abt his working style n that he doesnt want interferance..blah blah blah...mohini says i'll ask my hubby(as if she ever does)...

outside mol-raj are standing..he tells them that now mohini will never call him again..mol is happy since his plan worked n he thanks lohia..he goes in n moh is sayin wat does that lohia thnk of himself..i wont keep him...

mol tells that if the interiors r not done b4 durga pooja then ppl will talk nonsense bla bla...n tells her to call pre back..

p p p p piya...

anu sees a hanky wid p written on it n rem the time he spent wid pre..

moh enters n tells him to call pre back..anu says "ma she screwed up my room u wana call her back??" moh says that no one else can complete the interiors now..anu agrees n says i'll send the car..moh says that he shd go n tell her sorry n get her back..anu agrees..

4gettable scene..

moh sees pre's bhabhi suman at the office n tells her to tell pre to come n meet moh..

aja meri gaadi mein baith ja...

pre n jyoti r goin to col..mol n anu come in their car n mol offers her a lift..pre says she'll go by bus n mol says ok then even i will come by bus..pre starts to sit in the car..jyoti is sittin in front n pre, anu n mol are at the back..mol tells pre to come frm the other side bcoz this side door doesnt open(he actually wants her to sit next to anu)..then apna stupid hero anu tells"one min dad"..n opens that door on mol's side..STUPID!!!

anu-come into my gaadi...pre-nahi mujhe riksha hai pyari..

while leaving col anu sees pre at the bus stop n tells the driver to stop there...anu opens the door for her..jyoti is abt to sit but pre pulls her back n calls "rikshaw"..

comment corner..

arre koi apne hero ko samjhao!!! i think he should sing to pre.. "gumsum ho kyun..paas aao na.. roothe ho yun..maan jaao na"

i just hope they patch up soon..

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
luv ur update.. luv ur comments
-Rose- thumbnail

Hiya

I m new here.. gr8 updates going here!! I just want to appreciate ur hard efforts in updating this.. So i hav silent reader for long time so just wana say thnx!!  😃

u know what old kzk rocks thatn now!!

-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: envious_eyes

24th may.

introduction...

so guys im back wid my updates...yest's episode was basically abt pre being pissed wid anu n moloy-rajesh-the naughty ones trying to get them 2gether...

hum chod chale yeh mehfil..rote rote..

moloy calls raj n tells him everything..pre enters the house crying n runs to her room...

raj goes n tells her i knw all abt it..pre says that"i'll never go in that house again.." veena tells that mohini n nive wer behaving badly since quite some time...pre repeats that she will never go to that house again..raj is tensed(ab mol-raj ke sapne ka kya hoga?)

office office again..

raj tells mol that pre refuses to see his house again..mol tells him dont worry..raj tells that mohini has decided to get the interiors done from sum1 else called lodia or sumthing..moloy gets a naughty grin as if he has hatched a plan n says to raj"lohia remember sumthin???"..

lohi-a nahi ja...

lohia asks a very high sum from mohin n nive..they still agree..then he tells some airy stuff abt his working style n that he doesnt want interferance..blah blah blah...mohini says i'll ask my hubby(as if she ever does)...

outside mol-raj are standing..he tells them that now mohini will never call him again..mol is happy since his plan worked n he thanks lohia..he goes in n moh is sayin wat does that lohia thnk of himself..i wont keep him...

mol tells that if the interiors r not done b4 durga pooja then ppl will talk nonsense bla bla...n tells her to call pre back..

p p p p piya...

anu sees a hanky wid p written on it n rem the time he spent wid pre..

moh enters n tells him to call pre back..anu says "ma she screwed up my room u wana call her back??" moh says that no one else can complete the interiors now..anu agrees n says i'll send the car..moh says that he shd go n tell her sorry n get her back..anu agrees..

4gettable scene..

moh sees pre's bhabhi suman at the office n tells her to tell pre to come n meet moh..

aja meri gaadi mein baith ja...

pre n jyoti r goin to col..mol n anu come in their car n mol offers her a lift..pre says she'll go by bus n mol says ok then even i will come by bus..pre starts to sit in the car..jyoti is sittin in front n pre, anu n mol are at the back..mol tells pre to come frm the other side bcoz this side door doesnt open(he actually wants her to sit next to anu)..then apna stupid hero anu tells"one min dad"..n opens that door on mol's side..STUPID!!!

anu-come into my gaadi...pre-nahi mujhe riksha hai pyari..

while leaving col anu sees pre at the bus stop n tells the driver to stop there...anu opens the door for her..jyoti is abt to sit but pre pulls her back n calls "rikshaw"..

comment corner..

arre koi apne hero ko samjhao!!! i think he should sing to pre.. "gumsum ho kyun..paas aao na.. roothe ho yun..maan jaao na"

i just hope they patch up soon..

my fav update!! it's cute to see them together!! wow i can imagine it .. I hav seen these ages ago and i can still memrize it!!

-Rose- thumbnail

update plzz....

i want to see how anu makes up with prerna!!

kamlesh_2859 thumbnail

envious_eyes

you are doing great job- keep it up- we really enjoy it

lot of thanks

warm regards

kamlesh

Melvee thumbnail

envious_eyes ding dong where r u waiting ur updates 😃

envious_eyes thumbnail

guys i have put a brief update of uptill now down here...

Mohini goes to Rajesh's house to ask Prerna to start working on the interiors again. Prerna refuses to do so. She meets Anurag at the temple. On the way back, they admit their mistakes.

Prerna and Anurag think about each other. Rajesh tells Moloy about Prerna and Anurag's meeting.

Moloy and his family like Prerna's work on their house.

Mr Singh, Rajesh and Moloy talk about Prerna and Anurag. The children overhear their conversation and are shocked.

Moloy and Rajesh are worried about the fact that Prerna and Anurag have overheared their conversation.

Prerna and Anurag stop talking to their families.

Rakhee and Parveen meet at a hotel.

Moloy and Rajesh ask Prerna and Anurag to come over to the Kali Mandir to sort out their problem.

there is a puja at the basu house..

envious_eyes thumbnail

this update is what i remember about the episode when i saw it while it was aired on starplus..at that point i was so hooked onto this serial that i remember many episodes of it by heart..but even then if there are any mistakes or omissions im extremely sorry about it..

amor ghori maini kripa drishti achini....amor goda bhara dhan amor goroj bhara khan kori maini gunogaan re...(im not sure abt the exact lyrics)

the romance between anu-pre is slowly building up..

they meet at the puja n are doing the traditional bengali dance n laughing n all...

pyar ke kagaz pe..dil ki kalam se.. maine apne subaho sham likha.. maine khat mehboob ke naam likha..

then they come to know about this system of writing a message on a paati(leaf) to ur loved one n giving it to him/her..

anu-pre are also given a paati each.. they decide to write their feelings on it n they do that after going to their rooms later n the song plays of wich lyrics i dont rem..(come on yaar kam se kam 2 years ho gaye hain)

mera piya ghar aaya o ramji..

anu-pre are eager to give theie paatis to each other but are not getting a chance.. finally anu decides to go to pre house to give it..

veena greets him n goes to the kitchen.. anu-pre sit next to each other on the sofa n are looking for a chace to give their prem paatis wen no one is around.. they are blushing very cutely.. they finally exchange their paatis.. pre puts hers in her book(if i remember correctly) n anu puts his in his file.. veena enters n pre quickly pushes anu aside a little (kya scene tha yaar!)

yeh kya hua..tere mere pyar ki baatien kyun duniya ki nazaron mein aa gayi hai..

as luck would have it, the prem paatis land in moloy n rajesh's hands n then they both tease anu-pre about it n these two go red blushing..

they read their paatis n are thrilled...

best scene of the day..no week!!!! hai main mar jaava...

anu-pre go to a coffee shop where they had gone a month back..

i remember the background music bcoz i had tried to learn it then..it is classical music..n u will hear this in the background many times wen anu-pre are together.. so next time u can listen to it carefully n also try to sing along bcoz it is very melodious...

"pa pa pa pa pa ma dha pa pa ma ga.. re re ma ma ga re sa re sa..pa pa pa pa pa ma dha pa pa ma ga.. re re ma ma ga re sa re sa ni..

ni ni re re ma ma ma ma ga ga pa ga re ga re sa..ni ni re re ma ma ma ma ga ga pa ga re ga re sa..

sa sa sa sa sa ni re sa dha dha pa ma..ma ma dha dha pa pa ga pa dha ni sa..  sa sa sa sa sa ni re sa dha dha pa ma..ma ma dha dha pa ga re sa ni.. ni ni re re ma ma ma ma ga ga pa ga re ga re sa.. ni ni re re ma ma ma ma ga ga pa ga re ga re sa"..

they talk about that time on how pre was all wet n sneezing.. n anu says " n how we were laughing at someone who was trying to have a samosa wid a fork-n-knife..". n pre says "wer were u laughing.. u were just smiling"..then anu says.."there is a difference between then n now..then we were just friends n now.." n he sharmaos like a girl... pre says"n now??now wat??"..

he says like a girl.."pre.. i..i...i..i love you.." n then he sharmaos(feels shy) just like a girl.. then pre easily says "i love you too anu.." n they discuss on how without the prem paatis they would have never known each others feelings..

anu again like a girl is blushing n then pre slowly puts her hand on his (oh my god..meri dhadkanen tez ho rahi hain)..n then anu smiles..then they make some promises i think n after that i dont know wat happens..

comment corner..

ab main kya kahoon.. mere paas shabd nahi hai.. this whole prem paati thing is my favourite.. i love it..

best scene-wen they read each others paatis n blush..

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wats all the music  part tht pa pa pa pa and stuff funny😆