all kzk star utsav updates here

envious_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

all the updates of kzk star utsav will be available here..

i'll just put them..anyone else is also free to post it here..so that its easier to find them..

Edited by Ronit - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

envious_eyes thumbnail

9th may

introduction..

nothing much in this episode..just intros and character indications..like how anu and prerna are opposite in nature and how the two families treat each other..

om..jai ganesha...

at basu house a man(anurag) and moloy are doing aarti and one by one all other members are joining them..

at sharma house prerna's parents aare doing aarti and all members are coming one by one except for one girl(prerna)who has got up late and is getting ready..

at basu house the pundit tells moloy "ur son anurag is the only one who comes on time for pooja"

prerna's mom tells her that she is always late..

anu n prerna are talking to their parents side by side..

anurag-its better if all work gets done on time

prerna-work gets done, today or tomorrow

anurag-i want nothing from god

prerna-plzz pass me in the exam god...

anurag-god is almighty we shd be afraid of him..

prerna-y be scared of him..he is almost like my brother

prerna-mom i'll go for a movie wid my frnds after college..

anurag-dad i'll go straight to office after college..

prerna-sunday is there for studies na..

anurag-sunday is there for rest na..

college ka din..

prerna gets out of the rikshaw and anu frm his car..they talk about studies n casual stuff and then part ways..

moloy leaves for delhi on an official trip..

come on its party time..

basu house hosts a party and prerna and rajesh arrive..anurag greets them well but mohini and nivedita are rude with them..

anurag gives prerna a drink(they were looking soo cute) and just then his phone rings..someone says that anu's sister has met with an accident!..

comment...

prerna looks slimmer than now n anu looks older than now but they look cute..

envious_eyes thumbnail

10th may

at the hospital..

anu had got that call frm the hospital that tapur has met with an accident..anu, prerna,mohini,nivedita,rajesh go to the hospital..doctor says that tapur is out of danger and that he wants anu to come to his room..rajesh says he'll finish the formalities..

in the doctor's room the inspector is there..he tells anu n family that tapur was drinking and driving and there will be a case filed against her..nivedita begs him not to do that but he says he cant break rules(really are policemen that honest?)..then rajesh enters..the policeman knows rajesh and asks him how can he help rajesh..rajesh says "this girl is like my daughter..her reputation is my reputation..will you play wid my reputation??..the policeman says that "only bcoz u said im taking the case back or i wouldnt break rules..bla bla bla"

anu thnx rajesh and makes mohini thank him also..although she doesnt want to..

then anu tells his family to leave and that he will wait wid tapur..then he tells he will drop rajesh(how will he do both??ask ekta)..prerna says she'll wait wid him too..mohini makes a face..

bench love..rocking scene...

pre and anu are on the bench..she is falling asleep and falls on his shoulder..even anu is sleepy and sleeps on her shoulder..hai main mar javan..kya scene tha..lekin suddenly they wake up and realise they were sleeping on each others shoulder..

anu tells her to sit there and he'll freshen up n come..then prerna tells him that wenever we meet we talk casual stuff and thats it..cant we be friends..he agrees n they shake hands..wow!

then anu tells her that his family will be coming n she is anyways late n tired so she shd leave..prerna gets up n says"see u made me paraya in one sec"..anu cutely says "im sorry"..haila

moloy comes wid family n tells anu to drop prerna..mohini tells him that even the driver can drop, y anu..moloy says "coz i said so"

tere ghar ke saamne..

anu n prerna reach her house..anu tells prerna thnx..prerna says "for wat?"..anu- "for many reasons..like u slept wid me all night(arre sirf slept hi to..not anything else na)..prerna-then even i shd thnk u..for giving me ur shoulder to sleep all night..anu-"its all right"..then prerna says-"u could smile n say the same thing na?"..anu blushed sweetly..then they say bye n all..

comment corner..

hai main mar javan kya episode tha..the scenes of anu-pre were so cute!!! i wonder what will happen wen they do romantic scenes together..my tv will heat up..

kamlesh_2859 thumbnail

dear envious_eyes

excellent -keep it up

kamlesh

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the episodes were so kiddish... but update makes it sounds better.... KEEP IT UP👏
envious_eyes thumbnail

11th may

introduction

good episode with lots of anu-pre scenes but not really anything great..

soup story..

prerna n her mom r making soup for tapur..n prerna says that "these basus also na..they have some sweet ppl like moloy,anu n tapur n some rotten ppl like mohini n nivedita..pre's mum says thats no way to talk..

at the hospital..

useless scene..but i have to write it..the doc syas they can meet tapur but only one can stay...blah blah blah..rajesh tells moly to stay there while he sees the business n all...

in london..

rakhees paintings are fast selling in london..n sumone wants to buy prerna's painting that she's made..but rakhee says its a lucky painting not for sale..its precious n bla bla....

saajan chale sasural..sasurjee ke saath..

rajesh is leaving office n anu offers a lift..wen their car reaches home prerna comes out n meets anu..anu tells her he's going to the hospital..she says even shes goin there.."mummy's made soup..wait for 2 mins ill just come"(gosh she was making soup since morning n taking it in the evening..tapur will get a tummy upset!)..

she comes till the door n sees anu waiting..she playfully thnks lets make him wait for longer..then the song..

MILTI HAIN NIGAHEIN
DILON KI BAAT HOTI HAI
WO KHUD KHAMOSH REHTE HAIN
MAGAR ANKHOON SE KEHTE HAIN
YEH PYAAR KI BOLI HAI
DIL WALE HI SAMJHTEY HAIN
RAHIN AASHIQI  KII
KASAUTI ZINDAGI KII
KASAUTI ZINDAGI KII

then prerna comes n anu is angry coz she took 10 mins..he taunts her saying "u came so fast"..pre-y 2 mins are not over ?..anu-no not yet..n he bangs the door..

In hospital prerna gives tapur soup and tells her tht mom has made specially for her.....tapur smiles and thanks her

she wants some notes 2 b taken frm her frnd that anu will collect frm prerna's house..

car phone n formal rubbish..

anu asks pre if he can come(its night) fr the notes n if no one is sleeping n all..pre thnks we're not boring like u..she says come..he says im not disturbing na..she makes a face n says no..then after keeping the phone she calls him silly..

at pre residence..

anu arrives n sees pre's pic n shes looking gr8 in it..he is sent to her room by pre's mom..he sees it all in a mess n clears it up..pre enters n says wat u duin..he says this looks like a kabad khana..she says its my room n i do wat i want here..

she gives him the notes he tnx n leaves...pre makes a sweetie pie face..

comment..

cold episode..nothing hot here..

mishamirza2 thumbnail
rlly loved ur updates and comments too.
envious_eyes thumbnail

12th may

introduction

another thanda episode with useless anu-pre scenes except for one scene-the dupatta scene..so i have updated everything else in short...

ghar aja pardesi tera des bulaye re....

rakhi calls n tells mohini she's coming tomorrow afternoon..mohini happily goes to anu's room who is surprisingly sleeping till 8..tells him to go to get rakhi tomo..our boring hero refuses saying he'll b in office..there was some diary that had prerna's name in it wich he shut but i dont know why?..

and now scene of the day-"laal dupatta ud gaya re mera hawa ke jhonke se..piya ki watch mein atak gaya hai re dhoke se.."

anu meets pre n jyoti in college n gives j's notes back..pre has cold bcoz she got wet last night..

while anu is leaving prerna's dupatta gets entangled in anu's watch.. both are embarrased as jyoti is laughing at them...

is car car mein hum tum shuru karen pyar..

anu offers pre  a lift after col bcoz she has a cold..in the car she tells him to put some music..the daffar puts ghazals..she tells him to put some new music..he says he doesnt see movies..but then he puts some song ..i dont rem i think it was ajeeb daastan hai yeh or sumthin..

pre says that this is the only thing common in anu n pre..the song is anu's n pre's favourite song....

anu tells pre "u have a cold lets have some coffee"(choo chweet)..pre agrees..

nive-anupam..forgettable scene..

anupam seeing his cupboard n tellonh nive to finance his wardrobe..she refuses..sees some old newspaper n says"this newsppr ruined my life"..

of coffees samosas n DADS!

anu-pre reach the coffee shop..pre laughs at some guy whos having samosas with a fork n knife n anu laughs too...then prerna tells him "wow u know how to laugh?"

moloy-rajesh see them n plan to get them married(god these ppl are too fast)

meri shadi mat karwao..

moloy n rajesh speak to anu-pre abt marriage n they both refuse..

comments..

hmmm..a nice episode..at least anu-pre have started interacting wid each other..

hey just wait for the episode wen they fall in love n anu n pre dress up according to each others choice n anu looks really funny..n then...hem ahem ahem....he kisses her..

n also for the episode abt prem patras

envious_eyes thumbnail
hey chill misha the episode wasnt that gr8..there are lots of great episodes yet tp come..dont worry.. n anyways im always there to update...
indogirl thumbnail

Thanks a lot envious eyes for the updates. Keep them coming