Love In Titanic Arnav Khushi OS

vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys... this is Vanhi here...

This crazy idea popped in my mind and so posted here.

Do let me know about this...😊

~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~

Love in Titanic…!

Arnav Singh Raizada was tired.

After doing a long shift in the office, all he wanted to do was, hit the bed and have a peaceful sleep. But, one should have fortunate enough to get it. And so, instead of driving home, he was on his way to the mall his Jeeju had asked him to come, to watch a movie with the family.

He had been working in Bangalore for 5 years now. The company gave him an important project to deal with, for which, he was shifted to his city, Delhi, for a three month trip. He wanted to spend as much time with his family as he could manage. With having double shifts, he was unable to.

Being weekend made no difference in the work load.

He reached the food court in the movie section of the mall and looked around, searching his Jeeju. He spotted him paying the bills and walked up to him, only to receive a glare.

"Hold the tray, idiot. We need to go in or else your sister will divorce me."

He laughed at the words. His sister was one of the romantic freaks. He felt pity for his Jeeju, who had been trying to manage his poor heart from freaking out due to his sister's antics.

"All I need is some sleep, Jeeju. Why can't you have the plan for some other time?"

He watched his Jeeji smirk and walked back, from the court. Arnav let out a deep sigh and took a step forward when he heard a laugh.

A laugh that sounded music to him…

"Why can't you have single drink, Khushi? If you need another one, I will bring it for you."

He saw a guy, of about his age, spoke to a girl in front of him. Arnav couldn't able to see the girl as the view was blocked. He noticed another girl standing by the guy's side, her arms around his.

"Because I don't want to be disturbed during the movie. And I don't want to disturb you too…"

Arnav felt a pat on the shoulder and turned to find his sister looking questioningly at him, hands on her hips. He shook his head and followed them silently. He stopped as they proceeded to the screen as he noticed the movie poster and turned to the couple with utter belief.

"You guys want me with you in this movie…?"

Everyone around them looked at him with an expression and Arnav composed his posture and hissed at his sister.

"Are you sure about this, Anjali? You really want your brother to be with you for this movie…?"

"What's the big deal, Chotey?" his sister shrugged. "Mom and dad are waiting for us inside, anyways." He watched her with his chin hung down as his sister turned to her husband. "Did you buy chips? Or else your son will eat you alive…"

"Wait…" Arnav shouted at again, ignoring the attention he was seeking from the others. "Mom and dad, along with you 4-year old son are inside the theatre waiting for us…? Oh My God…! Anjali…! This is Titanic, for heaven's sake…! Instead of enjoying the most romantic movie with your husband, you want your whole family with you…?"

Arnav watched as they walked, giving him the only option and he followed silently.

He was annoyed with his family's behavior. How could his sister do this to him? Okay! He agreed that his mother and sister was the most romantic person's he had seen on the earth. They could enjoy the movie with their spouse. But with him and his niece tagged with them…! What were a 29-year old single guy and a 4-year old kid supposed to do in the movie?

He took the empty seat beside his Jeeju. A girl sat on his left, with eyes closed. He noticed two cock drinks placed on the sides and guessed she must be the crazy girl out there in the food court. He closed his eyes and relaxed a bit, stretching his legs.

He would hear whispers around him. The hall was filled with couples. Probably, his family would only be the one to come to such a movie together. This thought embarrassed him.

"Sorry Bhai…"

He heard her voice and concentrated on her, still closed eyes.

"I hate to have between you. But, I can't help myself."

"Khushi… this is our gift to you on your birthday, dear. It is your dream to watch this movie with your love in the theatre. I can't give you that looser, right. So, on your birthday, I gave you the opportunity to at least watch the movie. Okay..!"

Arnav was never sure about crazy people existence other than his family. He had got proof right now. This Khushi crazy girl had a crazy wish, and her crazy brother brought her to the movie.

He silently prayed the almighty that he should not turn out to be one among the craziest people.

As the movie started, he opened his eyes and looked at his left. She was beautiful, no doubt in that. He felt attracted to her. Different colors of lights on her face in the dark made her more beautiful, pulling him towards her with each passing second. He leaned to her side; as if he was giving as much privacy he could for his Jeeju, and found her leaning his side. She was giving as much privacy to her brother and the girl as possible.

That made them look like a couple. To his surprise, he was happy with the thought.

Different emotions played on her face throughout the movie. He watched in awe as her eyes twinkled at the scene Jake saw Rose for the first time. Her eyes danced along with them when the protagonists danced in the party.

Her cheeks turned crimson color as her eyes lowered with a sly smile and he looked at the screen to see them having that Titanic pose.

With her every action, something moved within his heart.

Arnav Singh Raizada fell in love at first sight with Crazy Khushi…!

He was sure he was in love. Being with the craziest family made him believe in love. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

Throughout the movie, he intently gazed at her, drinking her beauty.

She moved close to him as the movie took its most unforgettable scene. He watched as she shut her eyes tight when the ice berg hit by the ship. He noticed a pearl drop on her cheeks, having rainbow colors due to the movie lights. He realized she was crying.

Arnav immediately moved close to her and whispered…

"It's okay…! They are fine.."

He realized how foolishly he looked at that moment by seeing her eyes widened at him. he felt embarrassed.

"You never watched Titanic?"

She questioned him, making his eyes wide open. Was it what it looked like…?

"Of course, I did watch."

He hissed back but she already involved in the movie.

She grabbed his arm and held it tight, making him froze at the contact. She was sad with the movie climax, he could feel that.

But, he also could feel her body go stiffen by his touch.

His length of arm was in contact with her body, her fingers on his biceps. He could feel the side of her br**ts and down her waist touched by his arm.

This turned him on… and wanted him for her more.

As his wishes were granted, the movie got to its peak, letting her to pull his arm more closely to her. He couldn't control but place his right hand on the top of her hand, on his biceps.

"Do you know what you are doing to me…?"

He whispered into her ear and was shocked when she nodded.

"I don't know whether you believe in love at first sight, mister. But I want to enjoy the left over life with you. In my every step of success… in my every moment of failure… I want to laugh out loud with you… cry in your arms… and all I had got was 3 hours with you, in which, half of the time, I wasted in the process of thinking what is right and wrong to do. And I decided I don't care with the consequences."

He smiled at her, his heart felt content with her proposal.

"Shall I talk to your family…?"

He loved her expression when he spoke those words.

"I don't think they will…"

"Rest, leave upon me, Khushi…" he  whispered. "Marry me…"

She nodded with tears in her eyes and he took her lips in his, forgetting everything… as the movie came to an end and the lyrics filled the theatre, which was now filled with applause for the couple…

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
and spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

Near, Far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you opened the door
And you're here in my heart,
and my heart will go on and on.

Love can touch us one time
and last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone.

Love was when I loved you,
one true time to hold on to
In my life we'll always go on.

Near, far, 
wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you opened the door
And you're here in my heart,
and my heart will go on and on.

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on.
We'll stay, forever this way
You are safe in my heart

and my heart will go on a
nd on.

~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~

MY INDEX

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3368152

Edited by ranjha_arnav - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yay!!! Me first to comment..🥳
Awesome,blossom os,Apu 👏
Truly loved it to the core..
Surely Arnav and Khushi have world's craziest families😆
Anjali brought her whole family and Khushi's brother took her there as a birthday gift🤣
Aww..both have fallen love at their first sight
Please make this os a ss or a ff cause I loved the concept very much⭐️
And do write more os(s).
Looove you*hugs*,muuuah!!!
Edited by Humayra - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Well who would have thought this would happen
Really watching titanic as a family
Hello its meant to be for couples mostly
Man is his family crazy and not to forget her
Wow that was quickest proposal and confession from arnav to Khushi
Instead of watching the movie he was watching her
But they got together in the end and that's what matters right
vanhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

Well who would have thought this would happen
Really watching titanic as a family
Hello its meant to be for couples mostly
Man is his family crazy and not to forget her
Wow that was quickest proposal and confession from arnav to Khushi
Instead of watching the movie he was watching her
But they got together in the end and that's what matters right

Thank you..😊
LoveRP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww...so Sweet!
GREAT WORK..
vanhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humayra

Yay!!! Me first to comment..🥳

Awesome,blossom os,Apu 👏
Truly loved it to the core..
Surely Arnav and Khushi have world's craziest families😆
Anjali brought her whole family and Khushi's brother took her there as a birthday gift🤣
Aww..both have fallen love at their first sight
Please make this os a ss or a ff cause I loved the concept very much⭐️
And do write more os(s).
Looove you*hugs*,muuuah!!!

Glad you liked it, Hon...😊

But I didn't plan this as anything other than OS. Hell not even as OS...

It was just an idea and tried it...

Let's hope I may change my mind😉... with the response
Edited by ranjha_arnav - 11 years ago
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjha_arnav

Glad you liked it, Hon...😊

But I didn't plan this as anything other than OS. Hell not even as OS...

It was just an idea and tried it...

Let's hope I may change my mind😉... with the response

I hope you will change your mind..
Don't worry about the response cause who'll read it will definately love it..
Let's see what happens..
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
AWWW SO CUTE PRPOSAL AT 1ST SIGHT!!!!!!!!
yaqeen. thumbnail

wow @Vanhi... gr8 idea and very different story! 

thanks for the pm
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Oh god!.they fell in love just like that???.this arnav and khushi is entirely opposite to that in consummate love.all thanks to their family.and vanhi kutty,what was that 4 year old supposed to do there???.lol.
Loved it.u must write os's more often.Edited by Crazy_soul - 11 years ago