Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smileymj10

Just saw this @ MF:

Kratika's ex-hater's revelation,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3355786

MJ for some reason what you wrote "ex-hater's revelation" made me laugh so hard. Anyway, how true is this person or this post? Kratika was this person's neighbor? And they had a "hate like neighborship"? I can't imagine Kratika hating anyone. She is just so lovable. I tried listening to Raj's interview with another actress and it does seem like he was more excited for Kratika's interview than any other interview. I also read on Twitter of someone named Sidra (I don't know if it's our forum's Siddu but reminded me of her) said how Kratika's interview made her smile and Raj replied saying Kratika's interview made him smile as well. Awww 😳! 

Originally posted by: Mr.Zk

Hey all,😊
I  made this Mix long back ago, Due to my work I forgot to upload it...
So Now I uploaded it

I want Kratika to Perform on this song..So I made this MIX..😛😊
I hope You Guyz Like it..😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIwWJTcivJk[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIwWJTcivJk
Thank you So much..
Do watch,Comment, Like
ZK 😊

OMG Mr. Zk that was a fantastic mix. I got the feeling as if Kratika was actually dancing to Radha rather than Dil Mera Muft Ka, thanks to your amazing editing. I hope Kratika dances on that song too. I practically hated all the music in SOTY but only started liking IWL because of GK and if Kratika dances on Radha, I know I will love it. It's pretty catchy and upbeat. 
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ok!
When i'm online and visiting this AT!
No one comment!
But when i check it after opening IF!!
I see sooo many pages covered😳!
So good to see that KS fans r really mature and i'm really happy that GC is working with KS and her fans respect him too.
Abt KS bashers,They will not stop bashing no matter what.
Funny thing is that they can't bash her on her acting e.t.c.So they bash her on something which prove that they r blind.
Thanx to these bashers i have become so possessive of GuriKa!!

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Kratika is/was a Geet fan and was very happy to proclaim it. I wonder if this will make any changes in the treatment she receives or if this is just going to bring a whole new line of bashing? Ah well, huggies to Krats for always being so freaking open🤗🤗🤗I admire that a whole lot

Kadeen knowing how some of those fans can be, I'm pretty sure Kratika saying she was a Geet fan would open a new line of bashing. What's new? 

Enid you are hilarious with your comments! 

By the way guys, Kratika saying she was a Geet and Maneet fan came as a huge shocker to me. I loved the part where she goes "Ram and itni HOT" 😆. It's so adorable. Is there a link available somewhere? 
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ow, ow, ow, ow!!! So much pain everywhere!😭😭 Guess who went rockwall climbing and iceskating😳 . 

Nina, the funny thing is that only a few minutes ago we got notice that some fan of the previous show already started the bashing. Just whatever man. These people are so idle, and I would rather talk about how amazing Kratika is than have to deal with foolishness.👎🏼 Off to go rest my sore everything.Shaking from exhaustion😆

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ow, ow, ow, ow!!! So much pain everywhere!😭😭Guess who went rockwall climbing and iceskating😳.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nina, the funny thing is that only a few minutes ago we got notice that some fan of the previous show already started the bashing. Just whatever man. These people are so idle, and I would rather talk about how amazing Kratika is than have to deal with foolishness.👎🏼Off to go rest my sore everything.Shaking from exhaustion😆</font>

It never ends does it? Someone or other would always look for something about Kratika to bash her. As long as Kratika doesn't care, then I'm happy.

Kadeen take care!

I was going through Kratika's birthday thread and saw how woefully pathetic my post wishing her was. For her next birthday, I plan to write a more detailed and long post wishing her.Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Some refuse to believe that Kratika actually watched GHSP. Honestly. I am done with these people.  OMG Nina, I realised that I did the same, would make sure I write a longer and more heartfelt note for her next birthday thread! 
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think this can get any hotter☺️
Edited by sheema_rajoo - 11 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 

* speechless* 

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just wish we get these scenes in PV... Can't wait to see them this hot again☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

The first time when I saw this I was literally putting on hand over my mouth and another on my chest (heart) as I was so shocked.. I've never seen Kratika's hot avatar before and this was like HOLY SHIT.. She can be super hot if she wants too..*Gulp gulp*.. Now itself I'm in this condition, I wonder what will my state be if my wires were not aligned properly.😆.. So to prevent myself from straying, I was basically focusing on Gurmeet the entire time and when I started looking at Krats I was like why oh why... I cannot give my parents a shock you know😆