Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww that's ok! We are going to move onto a new thread soon and this time round, we would have more admirers! <3 LOL at the new word that you have invented, not to worry, you would be doing more wacky stuff out here! That's just the beginning! =P 
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes.. This time around I'll make my presence and especially love for KS known.. still going through this thread. Haven't finished reading. Haven't even reach half mark and already goosebumps have permanently formed all over me. πŸ˜³ Have never been to any sites before where the love for KS is go great and over the top. So many videos, VMs, interview, posts etc about her that it's just OMG, a heaven for KSians. 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@ anu

im the besharam thabassum aka Thabs re πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sheema!!!! Welcome!!! Mwuaaah! Glad to see you're having fun. By the way, when you find that smoking hot pic of Kratika and Gurmeet from the Hai Rama dance, could you repost it please? πŸ˜³

I could swear I wanted to reply to some other stuff but can't remember what they areπŸ˜•
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Kratika is/was a Geet fan and was very happy to proclaim it. I wonder if this will make any changes in the treatment she receives or if this is just going to bring a whole new line of bashing? Ah well, huggies to Krats for always being so freaking openπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I admire that a whole lot
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Kratika is/was a Geet fan and was very happy to proclaim it. I wonder if this will make any changes in the treatment she receives or if this is just going to bring a whole new line of bashing? Ah well, huggies to Krats for always being so freaking openπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I admire that a whole lot

its really a gurl from her place wud never admit ..coz they feel they shud have the same pride as his ex-costar had..

but she was true..and so loyal..😳

im just falling for this gurl more and more,..and snapping ma brain..tat i became her fan so late 😑
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thabs

its really a gurl from her place wud never admit ..coz they feel they shud have the same pride as his ex-costar had..

but she was true..and so loyal..😳

im just falling for this gurl more and more,..and snapping ma brain..tat i became her fan so late 😑

haha Thabs, you said it right! others will not give credit for their co-artist's hard work and performance but i've already heard Kratika many times in the past admire her co-stars a lot, even the veterans who appeared with her in JKR..

Don't worry, we have many more GK drooling to do πŸ˜‰..
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Kumar Ji!! Kaise?! How do you do this? If I hadn't seen the ZRA performance I would have thought that she really had danced on this song! You are seriously extremely talented and very, very good at what you do!! Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kumar: Aaah, thank you for that VM on Radha! Too good! I was having so much fun watching it just now! (And thanks for using the "desi" version!)

All: Sad that I'm off to a holiday party now...Won't be around when the new AT opens - and I wish there was some way to reserve some posts in the new one like I did last time. The order worked pretty well, I think, except for the fact that I still have one empty post in this AT!
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome Sheema and Thabs!!! πŸ€—

I have been so inactive in this place for so long! πŸ˜­ Mainly cause I'm floating at page 119! πŸ˜­ 

You guys move so fast! πŸ˜² That's awesome though!!!! I love all you guys!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— I love Kratz so much!!!

And her interview was awesome!!! And I'm running short on time! πŸ˜­

After Christmas *hopefully*, I'll be move active. Which, I hope, is on the new thread!!!  By the way, any ideas about the title? πŸ€”

Take care! Love you all! πŸ€—
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago