Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

With all the things that has happened today and the last few days I'm at a loss to tell you the truth. How can a show be just called off like this...that too something as popular as IPK? They have butchered everything about the show...but the real life offscreen drama has been more than troublesome for me. Is it allowed business practice to just pull the plug on a show with no notice period to the affected employees?😲 The unfairness of that exceeds everything. So my expectation from SP or PH is absolutely none, as at the end of the day they will do stuff that fits their agenda...Barun/ASR or Sanaya/Khushi or anything associated with IPKKND are all disposable to them.

G!

I totally understand what you are talking about. I have had my lows .. but I recovered. This was never a win-win game .. but I have chosen to be happy with the better of the worse. There have been casualties .. but you cant help it when you have started a war, can you?

The one who has started it .. who thought she can get away with whatever plans she had .. needed a reality check. They make things for us .. and we make their product work. If she cared, the show would not have ended ..

SP has played well no doubt .. they have come out as the hero, claiming to be caring about the fans' demands and in the process, kicking the a*s of someone who did not bother about what the fans asked for .. So, though I know I have been played, I still side with SP because their business strategy in the end goes in our favour ..

Yes, the show ends. But that saves me from the potential nightmare of having the love story murdered .. and that gives me hope .. Sanaya & Sobti in a new show .. they are both with SP for a year more! 😊
Homeslice thumbnail
We bloody as hell need a season 2 withArshi family and all, PaYash back. :D
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shariqa_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I'm completely with you on this Farah...I hope they have a season 2 with SARUN. Can't imagine that emptiness there will be once the show ends. I mean we are so adicted that I wonder what we will do during that empty half an hour that we used to use to sit in front of our TVs and watch IPKKND with great enthusiasm?