Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ria60

brilliant start to the fresh season jay👏...your such a talented writer love reading your ff's.

loved kunal's introduction scene and raj's nasty attitude😉
waitingeagerlyfor the next update

Thanks ria,
Will try to update asap.
jay_bpm thumbnail

Chapter 3 '

"Loss, can you always quantify it? Yes you can put a price on your possessions, jobs, and accessories. But what about loss that possessed you. There are losses you know one can never regain; with time one may learn to somehow accept it. But what about loss that tempts you, invites you to come back in, and at the same time present with an obstacle? Can one learn to live in peace with such loss? Well, loss is a tricky concept, don't know if understand it clearly?"

Kunal still standing outside of Chopra house, little further than before so he cannot see anyone; but still. His head bit tilted to the left, watery eyes and blank face; just staring at the house. He takes out bottle from back pocket of his pants, takes a sip, "till this loss remains as it is, let's have a drink" chuckles and takes steps on while still sipping in from the bottle.

As he is walking with some trancelike feelings, little lost, heavy heart and watery eyes; he bumps into someone. That person is no other than Siddhi. Both look at each other, some irritation arose but at the same time perplexing sensation passed through their bodies. Siddhi wanted to react, rather blast at this man whom she recognized from commencement ceremony day, but than seeing trembling legs, red eyes and somewhat lost like expressions on his face, she couldn't. Kunal on the other hand was not even sure what just happened, he had too much in his mind so he just looked at her for moment, used his right hand to convey something and walked away. Siddhi for some reason was intrigued but then she too has something else in her mind.

After few minutes, Siddhi reached Chopra house. She entered the house and saw witnessed silence. There was some tension there but as soon as Seema saw her she approached her, "Siddhi, come in. What a pleasant surprise?"

Siddhi, "First of all happy B'day. Sorry I came uninvited, I called on Anand's phone but it is off and I had to talk about something rather important so decided to come."

Seema, "Siddhi it is ok. You don't have to give an explanation." Just then Anand came there. Veena right away said, "Anand, Siddhi has come to see you for something important. So why don't you two go talk in private huh?" there was of course hint of something there, but Siddhi didn't care right now. They both walked outside of the apartment to talk.

Anand, "What happened Siddhi? Hope everything is ok that you came here at this hour?"

Siddhi, "After office, I went to see that employee who was fired at his house. He is in very bad shape, I think we must help him out."

Anand got bit irritated, "you did what? Siddhi why don't you realize? It is not in our power to do something. If it was, we would have already done it. We work for the company and our job is to do what is best for the company. We can't go and look for everyone in need and take on the battle. Why don't you get it?"

Siddhi, "But he was an employee of the company. We should also look out for his good."

Anand, "listen Siddhi, I can't do this right now. We have a good occasion at home, already dealt with one issue today, you don't need to increase my stress alright."

Just then Seema came outside, "hey guys, dinner is ready. You guys can talk after dinner, Siddhi you too join us, I insist."

Siddhi, "No bhabhi, I need to get back home. Some other time, thanks for the invitation though."

Seema went back in the house so Anand trying to calm his tone, "Look Siddhi, I am not saying we don't care about that man. But we have more responsibility then that. There are certain things we can't control and we must accept it. Otherwise I have seen what can happen and trust me, no one wants that. So please try to understand. Right now just go home, try to relax, we will talk tomorrow. Ok?"

Siddhi was obviously not convinced and very much upset, but not much to do right now. She nodded yes and just started walking towards home. On her way, she kept thinking about the whole issue, what Anand said, what she saw at employee's house, her inner thoughts and even Kunal's face popped up for a second. Seeing Kunal's face she got very confused, how does he fit in here? Before she can think more, she saw a crowd gathered on the street.

She went there to see what is going on. She saw a pubescent boy crying, a constable was yelling something while a man was standing between them. It seemed very intense and people not sure what is happening. She tried to look at that man's face but it just wasn't visible. She sensed it is someone she may know but again, not sure. She saw the constable was about to go toward boy and that man just punched him. Everyone was shocked. Some guy just assaulted police? Who is this insane individual? Soon a fight broke out between the two, constable raised his stick and started attacking that man. On the other hand that crazy man was throwing kicks, punches, whatever he can. Soon more constables came there, started hitting that man such that he fell on the ground. He was soon restrained and taken into custody. Still Siddhi was not able to see his face. Once police left, crow too dispersed, but that pubescent boy was still there crying his lungs out.

Siddhi approached him, "hey don't cry dear. What happened? Did that man try to do something to you? But now he is taken away by police so stop crying."

Boy still crying trying to speak, "I didn't mean to get anyone in trouble. I was just'" couldn't say more.

Siddhi tried to caress his face, "first stop crying ok? You are not in any trouble, just calm down and tell me what happened? Don't worry, I am here right."

It took that boy few minutes to completely calm down. Once he was able to compose himself well, "I was very hungry. I haven't ate anything whole day. I know stealing is bad and I shouldn't do it, but we all are very hungry."

Siddhi, "We all, what do you mean?"

Boy, "all of my friends. We live nearby at Sishu Saran Ashram (an orphanage). Today whole day we couldn't get any food. Our sir tried very hard but nothing. So I and my friends went out looking for food or anything whole day. We found nothing and it's night now. So finally we went to that Dhaba and stole some bread. All of my friends ran away but I got'." Again boy started crying.

Siddhi again calmed him down, "ok, that is alright. So was that man scolding you or something?"

Boy, "No. That constable ran behind me and I bumped into to that man. Constable came to us and asked that man to hand me over as I am a thief. That man asked what I did. Police told him and then he started defending me. He said he knows what we did was wrong but again he understood our position. He even offered to pay money but constable wanted to take me with him in jail. He even tried to hit, that's why that man fought with him'

Siddhi was shocked to hear this.😲 It was completely opposite of what she thought. She told boy to show her where the orphanage was so she can drop him there. Once she dropped him off, she was back on her way home. On her way back, she kept thinking. "that man who seemed insane to whole world did right thing. Without having any relation to that boy, he still fought for him. He fought with police, authority as he couldn't see anything wrong taking place. If a simple man is willing to risk his well-being for a stranger boy, how can a lawyer like me sit quietly when I know wrong is being done right in front of my eyes? That man took so much beating to save a boy, but I getting worried I might lose my job or face some harsh consequences? Being a lawyer, how can I tolerate such injustice? NO, I don't care what ever takes place. I am fighting for that man and I will fight with anybody, be it my employer or my friend."

Note - again, don't use any material without permission. 

Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
sanasinal thumbnail
Superb jay wat a connection n emotion, thanx a lot 4 potraying Sinal attraction lyk dis, its juss awesum n d best part is dat now even in presence of anand u relate sinal differently,update soon but pls more longer
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanasinal

Superb jay wat a connection n emotion, thanx a lot 4 potraying Sinal attraction lyk dis, its juss awesum n d best part is dat now even in presence of anand u relate sinal differently,update soon but pls more longer

Thanks.😃
Now coming parts will focus more on SINAL and will try to update soon.😊
bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's awesome Jay superb emotions. Well done
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharo

It's awesome Jay superb emotions. Well done

thanks😳
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jay as usual amazing part
Wonderful corelation bet SINAL's way of thinking and concern for others
Eager to knw hw it ll head to SINAL's love story nw
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinan_sinal

Jay as usual amazing part  thanks
Wonderful corelation bet SINAL's way of thinking and concern for others even in the show they use to be like that so...
Eager to knw hw it ll head to SINAL's love story nw 

well have to wait for that😆 😉

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for the pms jay. Just finished reading parts2+ 3. liking the way you are portraying sinal. 

keep it up

norzar
sinalbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi jay...

both 2& 3 parts r awsome... beautifuly written... update asap...