Poll

Do you want to see more Romance in this show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bina4u thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
why ! i dont know....... .25 years leap mean new generation story DK with kamna ....mujhay achaa nahi lage ga 😆Edited by bina4u - 17 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is the use of DK having those gorgeous honey coloured eyes...if we do not get to see love and passion in them ?

I want to see DK giving passionate looks again ..this time with his lovely Kaamna..and I want to see Kaamna smiling and laughing at her Sehgal Saheb...want some happiness from this show

😛 😳
reshma4 thumbnail
We finally have some Romantic Romance in TD. N this time its DK junior. Not Mr.Dumb Dhan. Its our Heartthrob VEER. They are romancing n how ppl.
I think producers ne hamari sun li.
But Rupu can we have some more of Veer Romancing.
Kyunki Yeh Dil Maange More. 😆
coolmoni thumbnail
😛 yes yeh dil maange more.
i would like to see this boy better and entertaining us with his amazing dialogue delivery.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want to see
DK and DK junior Veer, both romancing their respective partners 😊

I think after some time Rupu will bring in love angle for Dhruvi as well...someone sensible who will make her grow up!!
asha19 thumbnail
mona ur wish is already fulfilled about Veer romancing Preeta. it was a scene to watch. Veer was passsssiiiiiiooonnnaaattteee n you can take my word for it.
For DK i guess we still need to wait for a while,if not real they should put a dream sequence between DK n Kaamna. And may be Veer and Surili,i think she is the only one in the show who will match up Veer's Passion.
asha19 thumbnail
Thanks Doell for agree. i looovveee veer n all his admirers. hope we get to see our veer steaming it up again in TD.
seem26 thumbnail
Veer is hot property man. i wonder why is he not that popular in Kahiin toh hoga forum, there its all about sujal and kashish,im sick of them, i think i also love this Spicy Manish of tumhari disha!!!
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veer should come back on ZEE for all of his fans and viewers!! 😛