Poll

Do you want to see more Romance in this show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Please Vote

This question applies to all the cast of TD but of coirse except Surily and Dhan cos I cant stand Surily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ofcourse YES!!!!!!

no1kfan
mona05 thumbnail
agree ..Halz...I definitely do not want romance bet Dhan and Surily...they are so irritating...and disgusting...YUK!!!!

But I most desperately want romance bet Dashing DK and gentle Kaamna..it is painful seeing these two so far apart from each other

and also in the younger kids...
Halz25 thumbnail
Even I want that but then if DK starts having feelings for Kaamna then what will happen to Dishas memories I know that he should move on etc etc but the reason they left Disha in his memories was cos of the title so I dont know how the makers are going to work it out.
mona05 thumbnail
the reason they started the show with D's memories was to find an excuse to show that dK and Kaamna are unhappyily married...
well D's memories have been there for 25 yeras...time to move on...as the article said...kaamna will be the new direction in dk's life....so Sehgal Saheb better start romancing his sweet wife soon..it is getting frustrating ...waiting for some sweetness bet' the two

Sehgal Saheb loving Kaamna does not mean he will not remember Disha ...can he forget his mum?..she was important to him..likewise he will always remember Disha ...but that should not stop him from having a fulfilling relationship with his wife...Disha is dead..it is not as if he is being unfaithful towards her..

the title has changed it's meaning now   with the new story...man se man ka rishta is DK-Kaamna's rishta..😛
Edited by mona05 - 17 years ago
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
i want to see dk n kamnaa's romance more....
Halz25 thumbnail
Yes So do I dont worry guyz Im going to write to Zee n u this week and let them know what we want and also to let them know how much we are enjoying this new track.
bina4u thumbnail
i dont want to see DK n kamna romance ......uuh   but well behave his wife
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
y bina? disha is no longer in there any more.. who is dk going to have romance with then? 😃
harsy thumbnail
I m not sure....but mostly DK-kaamas tender moments will be good n DK well behaving with his wife will be very nice to watch....... 😛