Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

This is the last part but its A part of it. as it was getting too longer i had stop it. The Part B is remaining. will be writing it pretty soon. This part is not that great! hopefuly its not that bad too this part is dedicated to Mandy...she has been asking me about it numerous time. ðŸ˜†sorry dear i am late but i hope you like it.😃

Part 3A
Piya was frightened!! Was it a ghost or something.?!..Piya was about to run from there but suddenly she tripped on stone and was about to fall again but luckily she held the rod of cage and just then she heard someone saying...
" Be careful you will hurt yourself!! and I will not save you again this time!!"
Piya was shocked...the sound came from the direction of the Lion and it sounded just like the mysterious blue eyed man!! Piya turned around and looked at the Lion with wide eyes- all shocked!!
Piya eyes were wide open staring at lion who was calmly sitting now looking at her back...well more than looking it was like glaring at her.
Piya walked little forward to have a better look at lion. Did it really talk? Can it really talk? 
Piya stammers- h...h..hey! Y...you talk? I mean d..did you talk?
The lion looks towards other side and walks to the other side of cage without even looking at her back.
Piya angrily- hey wait! You didn't answer me! Did you speak?
The lion looks at her as like shocked. 
Piya runs to the left side of cage and peaks through it trying to find if someone else was present here. She looks around but finds no one except she and the lion only!
Piya pissed off-why the hell you are looking at me like that? 
The lion looks at her hand and sees blood oozing out of the scratch he caused. The lion quickly shuts his eyes and then opens. He then gives a groan.
Piya looks at him confused! 
Piya frowns- Freak! Stop groaning and moaning and answer me. 
The lion looks at her with a hungry look.
This time he groans more loudly and shows his teeth.
Piya was not really getting his looks or intentions.
She was not even caring about the blood flowing from her wound. All she was busy with knowing if the lion talked or not!
Suddenly the eyes of lion glowed...but it disappeared as soon as it occurred and totally missed by piya. 
Piya in mind- what's going on here...I heard that voice! Where did it come from then? The lion don't seam to be talking then...and who saved me? Oh god! And that voice resembles...
She came out of her thoughts when she felt something wet on her hand...
She looked down and was shocked to see the lion licking her hand. Just then she spots blood drops on her finger. And she remembered what the lion did to her few minutes ago...he scratched her hand resulting her hand injured.
She watches him wide eyed...the lion keeps licking her hand and in between licking his own mouth like hungry lion! 
Piya was very proud of her lion...no one have such animal which has humanity in it.
Piya in mind- ah look at him. He hurted me in rage...and now telling sorry to me! Ah look he is feeling guilty. Who says lions are dangerous? They are the real best friends of human. I am sure my darling is going to give tough compitation in friendship to those barking cows (dogs)of my so called jealous friends! Huh...awww he cares for me so much.
Piya stares at the lion with awww look...less she knows the lion was actually licking the skin out of hunger.
All the anger and everything happened sometimes ago vanished from piya's mind. 
Suddenly she ruffled lion hair making the lion coming to present from his feast land. If it would have been little longer then he would have been just pounced on her and tears her fleshes in fantasy. 
The lion looks at piya shocked who was smiling at him. He stops licking and suddenly backed out from piya and started walking backwards making piya stare at him shocked.
The lion turns around and walks to the other side of cage.
Piya frowns and says to herself- what happened to him all of sudden?
Piya shouts- heyyy! What's wrong? 
The lion doesn't look back and keeps on staring at the front...he then inhales deeply.
Piya to herself- wait did he got afraid of me? Oh no poor baby! He must have thought I am going to hurt him that's why went away. That's why also he attacked on me. Self defence ha!
Piya giggles. 
Piya sheepishly- don't worry my darling I am not gonna hurt you! I was just ruffling your bushy hair nothing else. Come to me baby!
The lion looks at her with wide eyes as like she is some nutcase. 
He then moved his face from piya and layed down on floor tiredly...he groans in low pitch.
Piya in her mind- is he still afraid from me? Well...I guess I have to win his heart by something. But what! 
Piya glances at the lion which was laying like lifeless creature.
Piya was shocked...what happened to her lion all of sudden! 
Piya in mind- oh god! My darling. Why he is looking so tired and sick? (Piya looks around the strong built cage with triple grilled rods...Suddenly she realizes that the cage door is open, but surprisingly the lion didn't run away even getting the advantage) that's strange! Damn...its all cause of dad!! He made a prison for my darling and locked him in it to let him die out of suffocation! I told him that time but cause of that bloody vishal he didn't listen to me...BLODDY FOOLS! Don't worry darling I am gonna set you free and then you can roam around as much as you want! But for that...i need to make him believe that I am not gonna hurt him and I am his friend...but but...
Piya looks here and there thinking by what she can make the lion to be friend with her!
Suddenly an idea struck her mind...
Piya says aloud making the lion hear her- GOT IT!
The lion looks at her as she runs out of cage...he keeps on staring at her until she vanishes from his sight!
Piya came back with a huge bucket dragging it with great effort. Hearing the screeching sound caused due to dragging on ground , the lion sat straight looking at piya as like wondering what is this girl upto!
Piya gives a foolish grin to him making the lion stare at her with a blank face. Suddenly the lion turned around giving his back to her.
Piya giggles...
Piya whistles and says - Heyyy King! Come here I have something for you.
The lion doesn't move and kept on staring at the tree infront from the cage.
Piya smirks- you don't wanna come?? Look I brought something your favorite...if you don't come to me then you wont get it!
Still no movement...
Piya with a little anger- don't test my patience kitten! Stop showing tantrums and come to me NOW.
All of a sudden the lion turned around and ran out of the cage furiously...He roared in rage...
Piya was shocked seeing the lion so furious...
She gulped hard!
Just in a sec or less than it...the lion jumped on her before she could do anything.
Instead of killing her in snap , the lion pushed her down on ground !
Piya totally lost her balance and felt very hard and a scream came out of her mouth- aaahhh!
Her head hit with a pot near by!
Her arms were brutally scratched by the lion...as blood began to ooze out from the wounds...
Before loosing her senses ...only she could see a furious dangerous blue eyes!!!!

Piya head is throbbing like hell! She cant open her eyes...she squeezes her eyes tight as the pain is unbearable! She goes to sleepy mode again.
Suddenly she hears a voice - piya dear! How are you feeling now? Are you ok?
Piya frowns as her eyes are still shut!
Another voice says- piya! My princess get up! What happened to you? 
Both the voices are full of worry!
Just then piya wishpers in sleep- mom! Mom you...
Madhu with tears in her eyes rubbs hand on her forhead- piya open your eyes! Baby your mom is here.
Piya flickers her eyes a little. The pain is little less now but its there. She is not even understanding why her head hurting her soo much!
Piya tries to open her eyes...every thing seams blurr infront of her! Piya closes her eyes again and opens it in sleepy mode. Things are little clear now but its still blurr!
Piya hears madhu saying- why isnt she speaking anything arnab?
Now piya could see very sharply. She is in her room laying on her bed.
Only one thing came to her mind...what the hell is she doing here! And why everyone staring at her as like she is some fool! Her dad, mom and that ramu kaka looking at her like someone has died in the house and she is the killer...well she just felt! Just then she noticed madhu crying silently...well she exactly couldn't identify if her mom was crying in sadness or happiness? As her mom cries whenever she is happy or sad! And wait ramu kaka eyes look totally swallowed...what happened to him!
Piya found her voice and spoke totally confused in a low tone- guys what are you doing here? Why you all are looking at me like that? And mom why are you crying?
Madhu sniffs- just tell me how are you feeling now?
Piya frowns- what will happen to me ? I am totally good.
Piya looks at her dad who was staring at them being silent spectator...
Piya impatiently- dad mom! Can you just tell me what's wrong? What is the time now? 
Arnab finally spoke- piya ! Princess...tell me honestly you are fine right? 
Piya confused- dad what happened? Why are you guys asking me such stupid questions? What happened to me?
Arnab frowns a little while madhu looks at arnab. 
Piya is not really getting one thing...what is she doing on bed right now! She looks at the clock and shocked to see it is almost evening! What the hell is she doing on bed at this time!
Piya jumps on the bed all of sudden and sits straight while madhu held her arms shocked seeing her sudden action. 
Piya with her eyes wide- oh my its evening! Hell...what I am doing in bed!
Arnab calmly- relax piya! You need rest.
Piya frowns- what rest? I am not supposed to be on bed right now. Damn it...I don't even sleep at this time! I have much work to do.
Arnab sternly- you are not going anywhere! Just lay down and take rest. 
Piya is shocked...what the hell is actually going on around her!
Piya totally pissed off- dad can you just explain me whats going on? Why you guys are behaving so wierd? What happened to me! Seriously guys...what..what...whats wrong with you all!
Arnab astonished- piya...you hurted yourself and you are saying whats wrong with us?
Piya shocked- hurt myself? What do you mean by that! 
Piya looks at herself and tries to find if there is any injury on her body , hand , leg and head.
Piya frowns- guys just speak up what type of drama you guys are playing? I am totally fine dude...there is nothing wrong with me! I am totally fine. No injury or anything!
Arnab- look piya this is no drama ! We have found you fainted on ground near the door. The doctor said you should take rest now. According to ramu kaka he supposed you have been fainted since 3 hours and haven't woke up.
Piya shocked as well as confused- me fainted and remained unconscious for three hours? STRANGE!
Piya looks at ramu kaka and notices his puffy eyes again.
Piya asks her father- what happened to his eyes?
Arnab with a little angry tone- that you should know.
Piya stunned - what the! How can I know by which make up he made his eyes puffy?
Arnab angrily - shut up piya! This is no joke.
Piya irritated- thats what I am saying...it is no joke! Now can you guys just leave my room rather then eating my head? OH GOD WHY I AM EVEN LIVING WITH SUCH CLOWNS!
Arnab angrily - Piya! 
Piya frausted - what? Dad plss don't start it again. I am totally fine. Just leave me alone. 
Arnab sternly - No. You need to answer me something...I know you will lie but still I need HONEST ANSWER! Got it?
Piya flaring her nostrils - just shoot it dad!
Arnab calmly - did you go to meet with that monster living in the courtyard in the morning by fooling Ram?
Piya frowns - monster? Dad did you see a horror movie with Mom?
Arnab angrily- just shut up and answer me. 
Piya shurgs- If I shut up then how can I answer! 
Arnab closes his eyes in fraustaion...piya was getting on his nerves.
Arnab gritting teeth- Answer me! I have no time for your nonsense talks! 
Piya glaring- first of all I am not getting what are you talking about and secondly I am not interested in answering you...cause you are just speaking utter crap!
Arnab was about to say something when madhu inturpted- piya...this is serious! You don't know what were we going through seeing you unconscious laying on the floor like a lifeless body! 
Piya takes a deep breath and says- dude for the last time I am telling I don't remember being fainted or anything! I don't know from where are you making such stories? I must have fallen asleep on my bed.
Madhu looks at arnab shocked.

Arnab frowns- what you mean by you don't remember? Piya stop lieing...Ram told me that you sprayed paper spray in his eyes...didn't you? Just to meet your so called pet?

Piya eyes popped out - PET?
Suddenly piya remembers her lion king...oh god how can she even forget him! Her darling! 
Piya in mind- oh my King! I was supposed to meet him this morning but...but what is dad talking about? I went to meet him! But when I don't remember!
Piya remembers herself sitting for breakfast...getting up angrily from the chair and then she remembers her dad telling her that mom and he going out...after that...after that what...???
She don't remember! Piya closes her eyes and tries to know what happened after that...but all she could see is blank!
Piya hears her dad saying- that monster must have tried to attack you!
Piya in mind- he is calling my lion monster! HOW DARE HE??
Piya angrily- dad dont you dare to call my darling a monster!
Arnab shouts- Stop calling him your darling! 
Piya narrowing her eyes- and you stop calling him monster! 
Madhu inturpts and cries- don't you love us piya?
Piya shocked- what!
Madhu sniffs- you don't love your parents right! Thats why you went in the arms of the lion to get killed! 
Piya frausted- mom for god sake stop this drama. I have had enough! You guys need to be admitted in hospital seriously. Helll I don't remember how I ended up sleeping here. And you guys are talking about meeting with lion?
Arnab shouts- do you mean to say ram is telling us lie? 
Piya pissed off- I don't know! I don't know nothing. Pls just leave me alone. Go and watch movies or do something else just...just get out from here.
Ram who was silent all these while decides to speak- sir...piya baby is acting just to hide her mistake! She fought with me to meet with that lion. I forbid her but she didn't listen to me and look what she did to my eyes.
Ram points at his puffy eyes and makes a sad face.
Piya glares at him.
Arnab angrily looks at piya- I told you stay away from that bloody lion of yours! But no you never listen to me! That creature is dangerous piya. You even opened the cage.
Piya flaring her nostrils - dad I don't know what is your problem! But right now I just know that you have gone mad including mom and ramu kaka! 
Arnab was about to speak when piya inturpts- let me finish! How can you all believe ramu kaka words? He maybe feeding lies to you all!
Ram protests- I never lie . I just said what I saw!
Piya ignores him- he may have dreamt about all these ! And you all are believing his dream like a fool.
Arnab stares at piya for while then says- then who made his eyes all puffy?
Piya shurgs- that I don't know! It must be the result of his any action. Now please you all get lost.

Arnab was about to say something when madhu stops him- let her take rest!! We should leave now.
Arnab looks at madhu then sighs- fine!
Arnab , madhu and ram leaves from there.
And just as they leave piya took the glass from her bed side table and threw it in anger on the wall...and the glass smashed into pieces!

Arnab is all worried sitting on sofa while madhu standing beside him.
Arnab looks at ram who was standing infront of him- how can you be so sure that piya opened the cage of lion?
Ram- sir! She forcefully went to meet the lion...
Arnab frowns interrupting- did you see her opening the cage?
Ram honestly- no sir after what she did to my eyes...I ran to my room to wash my eyes!! It was itching badly. But I am pretty much sure she did open.
Madhu speaks- well I think you are just guessing and we are just over reacting.
Arnab - madhu.
Madhu shows him hand to stop for now.
Madhu orders- Ram you go now.

Ram nods and leave from there.
Arnab turns to madhu and says angrily- what the hell do you think you are doing? I need to know everything from ram.
Madhu calmly- I am not doing anything but I want to tell you we are just over imagining! Maybe piya is telling the truth. 
Arnab frowns- how can you say that after what we saw! Piya was laying unconscious for more than three hours infront of the door.
Madhu- no arnab let me explain you! Piya may have fainted due to some unknown reason . may be she slipped or whatever!! But she didn't go near the lion. Its so obvious she didn't go...the door of cage is locked and lion is inside. You may go and look!
Arnab suddenly gets up- I am giving that lion back to vishal. That lion tried to killed my daughter.
Madhu holds his hand- stop it arnab.THAT LION IS LOCKED IN THE CAGE. No one attacked our daughter!
Arnab worried- but ramm...
Madhu calmly- forget him. 

Its night...Piya is not able to sleep...she is just simply laying down. She is wondering what just happened in evening. Whats gone into her parent?? And the most worst thing is she cant remember a single thing happened in morning after her mom and dad left for meeting!! The more she try to remember , the more she get annoyed! Cause she cant remember anything. 
Piya in mind- did I sleep off? Or did I really faint? No...bloody hell , I am not pregnant or something!! That what it shows in daily soaps like fainting and you are pregnant!!! God yuck what I am thinking...focus piya focus!! What happened to me?? As far I remember I was suppose to meet my lion but I didn't go to him then why...damn it!! Mom and dad must have gone crazy along with that ramu kaka!! Dude how can we know what happened to his eyes?? And what was he saying I made him blind...wait no something went in his eyes and he is saying I threw it!! No no...wait what I did actually!! Whatever...how dare he blame me?? I am...
Suddenly she hears a noise...breaking her thoughts!! Piya sat on her bed immediately .
Piya to herself - what was that??
She hears cricking sound.
Piya becomes worried.
Piya nervously- who's there?
She still hears the cricking sound...
Piya decides to check it herself.

Piya gets up from the bed at once.
She slowly goes out of her room...closing the door of her room behind.

Piya sneaks in the living room. The sound is quiet prominent here. Seams like its coming from outside of house. The sound is like someone throwing pebbles on the ground.
Piya thought to ignore it but her curious mind will not rest until she finds out what is the matter!
Piya decides to go out and check who is there!!
Piya tiptoes towards the back side door.

She could hear the sound from here very well! Suddenly she felt scared, who could be there outside the house???
Piya gulped hard and turned the knob of the door and took a deep breath. She opened the door swiftly.
And...There is no one! The sound has also stopped...piya looked to other side but the whole field was empty except few trees and wind blowing which was making her hair dance in its own tune.
Piya turned her face inside the house to leave when just then she felt someone looking at her...piya quickly looked back outside and slowly turned her face downward towards her right side and she was hell shocked...
She found herself staring at two deep pair of blue eyes. The same blue eyed man whom she met two times and that too at night. He was sitting by giving his back on wall of the house and staring at her with his mesmerising blue eyes.
Piya eyes were wide seeing him.

Piya astonished- youu?
The man immediately gets up and looks at her though piya was not understanding his expressions.
Piya shocked- what are you doing here? Why did you come again?
She almost forgot about this man...as she was all busy thinking about the fuse her parents created.
The man spoke...this time he sounded different not his usual stern voice. It sounded more like concern!
The man- you are fine right? I am sorry. 
Piya got confused- fine??? What are you talking about? 
The man calmly- nothing. I just wanted to make sure you are ok.
Piya keeps looking at the man shocked while all of sudden he held her arms.
The man continues- its not paining right? 
Piya jerks of his hand and says astonished- what do you want? And why...
The man inturpted - ssshhh...
Piya felt current running down her spine hearing his husky voice.
The man continued- I told you I just came to check if you are alright. Dont ask more questions! I don't like to be questioned! Btw I am sorry.
Piya more shocked- SORRY!! For what?

The man narrowing his eyes- I had to tell you sorry and I said it! I dont think I need to inform you why I said! Now move from my path I need to come in the house. 
The man slightly pulled piya to the side so that he can enter. But before he could step in piya blocked his way by spreading her arms.
Piya shouts- STOPPP!!!
And there was a pin drop silent...
Piya realized she shouted quite loud and there is possible of her parents waking up!
Piya nervously looks from her shoulder at back checking if someone came.
Just the she heard the man saying- you don't want your parents to make a visit here, do you??
Piya looks at the man and frowns. 
The man continues- I think it was wrong to shout like a maniac as your dad is on the way!
Piya eyes become wide- What???
The man smirks at her and rises his eyebrow indicating to look back.
Piya looks back but finds no one. She get confused.
Piya angrily says and turns to look at the man- you...
She stopped in the mid as she finds no one at the door...the man vanished! Where did he go? Piya was shocked. Just then she hears sound of footsteps. 

Piya eyes widen- shit!!! Is it dad or mom???
She turns to look and sees her dad coming downstairs all yawning! Piya gets worried and nervous! 
Piya to herself- damn it! What to do?
She sees her dad going to living room. And her room is across the living room. 
Piya curses under her breath. She decides to hide somewhere for time being. 
Piya spots base on table near her. She quickly sits down beside the table curling to herself so that her dad doesn't see her.
She could see her dad going to dining table.
The only thing she prays is her dad doesn't make a visit to her room.
Piya worriedly keeps an eye on her dad by looking above the table time to time. 
But alas...her eyes popped out when she sees her dad going to her room.
Piya was horrified what will she answer when her dad won't find her in the room.
Piya looks here and there thinking how can she stops him! But seams like there is no way. 
Suddenly she got an idea she decides to throw something which will make sound and will divert Arnab attention but before she could do anything, she saw arnab opening her room's door! And at that moment she knew what will be the consequences! She began to prepare herself mentally to face it.
She starts bitting her nails nervously.
Finally he got inside and piya made her ears ready to hear the panic voice of her dad!
But alas no sound...what happened!!
Piya quickly stood up and looked keenly at her room door...he must hv already found out that she is not in room!! But the why isn't he making any noise or calling her name?? this is really something unusual!
Piya to herself- what happened? Where is dad? Right now he should be coming running out of the room looking for me!! But...wait did he fainted? I mean maybe due to not seeing me...he must have fainted due to over concern!!! Yeah quite possible...its better I check myself!! Otherwise if he really fainted and didn't get his senses back...mom will think he is dead!! And obviously she will be the first one to put me behind bars and file a murder case against me! 
Thinking about this horror...piya gulps and starts walking towards her room. And suddenly she stopped at her tracks and her mouth was open like "O"!
Mr Arnab Dobrail coming out of her room all smiling and giving sigh of relief. Piya frowned seeing this sight!
Piya to herself all shocked- what the helll??? He didn't faint!! Then...what?? wait !! he is smiling...why??? He should be crying and shouting by now!! Oh come on I was not in the room...and dad was suppose to come ruuning out of room shouting my name!! but I supposed he fainted due to sudden shock I guess...but why is he smiling?? Did he saw ghost of mine or...no...
Before piya could think further , she realized she is standing almost infront of her father and if he sees her right now...everything will go wrong which just become right by miracle and she wonders how!!! But well she will find it out later...right now she need to hide somewhere.
Piya quickly ran behind nearby curtain and sneaked out her head only to observe her dad.

Piya sighs out of relief when she sees her dad going upstairs !! 
Now its time to solve the mystery! What happened that made her dad go all calm and quite? She needs to find it out.
Piya looks at upstairs for the last time and sees arnab has already left. Piya slowly tip toes towards her room without making any sound.
She opens the door and pops her face inside and quietly looks at surrounding. Piya frowns. 
She slowly steps in the room and says- it clearly says I was not in room then how...
Suddenly she feels movement in room. Piya becomes aware and turns to look around when just then from no where...someone jumped on floor.
Before piya could do anything or scream...the man attacks on her.
Piya realises someone has pressed her mouth tightly. And just then she realised , someone has put his palm on her mouth to stop her to make any noise.
Piya gets hell scared...who is there in her room! What he wants! Kidnappers? 
Piya starts struggling under the strong grip. And all of sudden she had been turned around so quickly that she felt herself hit with strong body. Piya back was facing him and the man has pressed his hands around her mouth. Piya could only make some muffled sounds. Piya could feel herself being pulled by the man. She just wished if she could see the face! Piya continued to struggle and slightly kicked the man at back.
The man made his grip more stronger. 
He brought his face near her ears and wishpered dangerously- sssh...stop struggling! You cant free yourself from me.
Piya felt shivers running through her body...the voice! She knows the voice. Isn't it that blue eyed man???
Piya inspite of her mouth being closed tried to speak but only muffled sounds could be heard.
Piya was trying to get rid from the grip...the man now held her arms tightly and his posture was almost hugging her...
Piya was very scared...what does he want???
The man said in low voice- I said stop struggling!!! 
Piya tried to shout but nothing came from her mouth.
The man this time in warning tone- SHUT UP! I wont do any harm to you but I don't want you to call your dad back here.
Piya was shocked...this man saw her dad that means dad saw him...then why he didn't say anything???
Piya was feeling suffocated now...as the man has almost closed her nose...she cant breath properly!!
As like reading her mind...the man speaks- you are feeling suffocated??
Piya nods her head in yes.
The man said- ok I will leave your face...but for that you need to promise me, you wont make a single sound!

Piya was now quite sure, it is that blue eyed man. His way of talking, his voice! But what does he wants from her??
Not getting any response the man warned her- so you want to scream for help!! Then let me tell you...i will tie you up with rope and will tie your mouth with a cloth! And I wont feel guilty if you die...
Piya began to nod her head in no vigorously!! She has no wish to die very soon...
The man wishpers- then promise me you wont scream.
Piya nods in no.
The man ask again- promise?
Piya nods in yes.

The man then leaves her mouth and piya breaths in relief and immediately pushes the man from her.
Piya was breathing heavily.
She turned around and looked at the man.
As it was dark...she could only see a huge figure standing except his eyes...his hypnotic blue eyes!!! The eyes were very much visible in darkness.

Piya narrows her eyes to look at the figure carefully. Just then the figure started approaching towards her.
As he nears , the moon light falling through the window fell on his face and it was pretty clear who was he!
Piya shocked- you? What...what are you...no wait how did you enter my room! You...
The man sounding pissed off- ssshhh quiet! I have no interest to save you again.
Piya out of her wits- save me? What the...
The man quickly puts his palm on her mouth and said in a serious tone - QUIET! Do you want your dad to barge in your room again? Of course not , so just lower your voice.
He removes his hand as piya watches him shocked. 
Piya thinks he is right but she needs answers! How did he get here? Who is he?
Piya wishpers angrily- YOUU! Listen...how did you come to my room? You went away right? Then how!!! Who are you? What do you want? If you want some money or...
The man inturpts her totally irritated- wowoowoo...you talk to much! Give me a break dude. Seriously such a parrot you are!
Piya was hell angry she started to shout- YOU ARE...
And just then the man glared at her furiously making her shut her mouth.
Piya takes a deep breath and says furiously in low voice- Loook !! You are just wasting my time to sleep. Just tell why you
came here? And for what? Take the thing and f***k offf!

The man lazily smirks at her and shurgs- Welll I don't think I came here to f***k off...
Piya frowns at him while he lazily walks towards her bed and sits on it. The man looks at her and slightly smiles. 
The man continues- I came here to tell you sorry. And I am sure you forgave me and...
Piya was totally frausted! What the hell was he talking about?
Piya angrily- don't play games with me! Tell me why are you here ? How are you here? Why did you attack me like that! What do you want? And what...
The man amused inturpts- ufff...don't you think you questions tooo much? 
Piya looks at him shocked...did he come to insult her! Last time also he insulted her before leaving while she gave him food! Such a ungrateful person! 
Piya frowns- how dare you?
The man rising his one eyebrow- dare what? 
Piya furiously- dare you insult me!
The man sheepishly- oh I seee.
Piya- what??
The man ignores her and gets up from bed and starts looking around room.
Piya was shocked, annoyed, pissed off seeing his behaviour. Who the hell is he!
Piya warns- look if you dont leave right now, I will call cops!
The man suddenly turned around and acts all shocked- reallly?
Piya frowns at him.
And the man continues again with his same stern expression- and what is he going to do?
Piya watches him walking towards her.
Piya in her mind- oh god ! Why he is coming to me? Oh no...I guess he is going to kidnap me right now. Oh god help...help somebody help!
The man came close to her...or standing just infront of her. So close that piya could smell his clone.
Piya gulps. Maybe he will kill her right now or will make her unconscious by some chemicals! Piya tries to escape from other side when the man blocks her way by putting his hand on wall. Piya shuts her eyes tight thinking she will be dead at this moment.
She opens her eyes shocked when she hears him saying- I am not going to kill you nor kidnap you. In one sentence, I am not going to hurt you !
Piya looks at him and realizes he was standing to close to her and another thing she realized her heartbeat is thumping to loudly...so loud that she feels this mysterious man is also hearing it.
She looks at his hypnotic blue eyes...
His face was so close to her that she could feel his breath on her...piya wonders when did he came so close to her face.
She stammers looking directly into his eyes- wh...whhoo are..y..you?
There was silence btw them and piya felt uncomfortable under his gaze. As she felt he was looking through her...
And just then he whispered- your soulmate!

Piya felt lost in his eyes...
Their faces were too close...as their lips were just two inches apart...piya closes her eyes unknowingly!

Just then the window got opened due to force of wind making them come out of the trance.

Piya was shocked of what she was going to do, while the man seamed totally unaffected ! he moved from her and sat on the chair nearby.
He calmly- whats for today?
Piya stunned as well as confused- what??
The man- I mean what has been cooked for today?

Piya forgetting what just happened few minutes ago...remembers last time when this man came, he asked for food! She realizes he came just for same purpose.
Piya astonished- you came here to eat again?

The man nods his head innocently.
Piya frowns- then forget about it...as I don't give food to unkind people.
The man pissed off- but I said sorry to you. And mind it I didn't eat anything whole just for you!
Piya shocked hearing the last sentence...why someone wont eat just for her!
Piya asks- sorry for what? Because you insulted me last night by complaing about my habits?
The man with not interested look- oh yea...ermm you can say that anyways!! 
Piya dreamily flatters her eyelids- aww you are so kind!! You are feeling guilty and I like it.
Piya smirks at him and then suddenly questions- btw you said you didn't eat whole day for me!! May I know why?

The man stares at her for a moment then with his usual boring expression- you know I am dieing out of hunger...so can you just stop your parrot mood for a moment!
Piya was about to brust on him when immediately he says- I am seriously honestly HUNGRY! If you waste one more minute...I will be ending up eating you whole. And I wont REGRET IT!
He emphasized on last two words specially but piya really didn't give any attention to it.
But she was also in no mood to tolerate the man. So she simply stomped her foot and ordered him- Follow me!

Piya opens the door for the man to leave. 
Piya wishpers to the man who was standing behind her- go leave before my dad sees you.
The man steps out and was about to leave, when he turned around and gave crooked smile- thanks for the beef!
Piya proudly- ah any time...
He smirks at her and turns around to leave when piya holds his hand suddenly! 
Piya frowns- wait I wanna ask something! 
The man sighs and mutters under breath- not again! 
Piya confused- what??
The man shurgs- nothing. Ask! And it should be your last question! 
Piya grins- you were in my room right? You came through window but didn't dad see you?
The man shurgs- no...the luck just favoured! I was laying on your bed covered from top to bottom so your father thought it was you. Beside he didn't pick up the cover and see who was it.
Piya excited- wooowww brilliant! You are genius. 
The man just stared at her and turned to leave. 
Piya keeps looking as he started walking out.
Piya says loud- good night!
The man turns and says- same to you.
And he started walking from there.
Piya sighs dreamily as she leaned towards the wall and closes her eyes- he is so handsome. Ufff his eyes!
Suddenly she realizes that she met him three times but never asked his name! How stupid of her! 
Piya opens her eyes and looks at the path where he was few minutes ago- heyyy...
Piya stops as she noticed he already left! 
Its 9 AM in morning. Piya has woke up late as she couldn't sleep last night thinking about the mysterious man.
She didn't even realise when she slept off thinking about him.
Piya walks lazily towards kitchen...she is feeling hell sleepy still!!
Piya sees the cooks cooking food...busy all around. 
Piya yawning- Hiii...Alll!
Every one looked up at her and said aloud- good morning mam!
Piya twists her lips and then stretched her arms and yawned loudly.
The cooks look at her confused. 
Piya asks- whats for breakfast? 
One of the cook- mam breakfast is already ready but I guess it has cooled down. I will warm it up and serve you.
Piya frowns- did you guys woke up little early? 
The cook confused- no mam.
Piya rising her one brow- then why did you make it so early? You know very well I like fresh foods and now look it has become old.
The cook nervously- mam...actually! You woke up late today .
Piya glares- excuse me.
Another cook- oh yes man its 9 AM!
Piya looks at them shocked-what? Oh no.
Piya immediately runs to living room and watches the large wall clock where it is 9:10 AM.
Piya to herself- oh shoot. I am late. Did I sleep too late last night?
Just then she spot Ram Shing dusting off the sofas.
Piya goes to him and taps on his back. Ram turns around to see and immediately backs off all scared. 
Piya looks at him confused. His one eye is bandaged. 
Piya asks- heyyy whats up with your eye?
Ram nervously looks here and there.
Piya glares- I asked you something. Answer me!
Ram mutters- isn't you suppose to know about it?
Piya frowns- what? I didn't here you.
Ram worriedly- ah nothing! I...just...errm...hurted myself! 
Piya confused- how can you hurt your own eye? You are not a boxer right?
Ram confused- huh?
Piya shurgs- oh come on, dont you know boxers ends up hurting themselves while boxing each other! So tell me with whom you were boxing? 
Ram gulps- I have work!
Saying this he tries to leave when piya stops him holding his hand...and ram shrieks jumping 2 feet back from her.
Ram shouts alll scared- Don't! DON'T! 
Piya shocked- heyy whats wrong? Why are you jumping like a frog?
Ram looks around nervously. 
Piya rolling eyes- whatever! Where is mom and dad?
Ram looks at her horrified...
Piya frowns- what happen? Why are you looking at me like this? Is something wrong with my face?

Ram in his mind- oh no God save me! Save me from this angel in disguise of monster! Last time she made me one eyed blind...who knows what's going in her mind right now! Maybe she is going to make my other eye blind! Run Ram Run! Before it gets tooo late.
Ram comes out of his thoughts when he hears- oh hello! Have you gone deaf?
Ram quickly- they went to office for an important meeting. 
Piya grins- oh thats good...
Before piya could say anything else, Ram left from place hurriedly making piya confused!
Piya to herself- what happened to kaka? Why he is behaving all wierd!
Piya then hears a low groan which was pretty unclear voice. Piya sees the main door was wide open. She decides to sneak out for a while. 
Piya steps out of house and inhales the air- ah what a lovely day!
Suddenly she remembers about her pet lion.
Piya making a sad face- oh no I haven't meet him for long! And...and I am sure no one gave him food! Awww my poor darling. He must be so hungry! Stupid me I fainted according to dad yesterday and I couldn't make a visit to my cutiepie! 
Piya decides to see the lion right way as she thinks its the right time as arnab and madhu not here !
Piya walks towards the court yard and is mesmerised by the scenario infront of her.
The lion in the cage walking to and fro...looking so sexy as ever according to piya. Piya feels even humans cant be handsome as him.
Piya flatters her eyes dreamily- awww look at him! Does anyone have as sexy lion as mine? I am sure he is much more hotter than those human models walking on ramp! Goshhh!
Piya shouts- heyyy KING! 
The lion hears her and looks at her with his hypnotic blue eyes! 
He keeps on staring for a min at piya who was grinning at him, then turned his head to other side.
Piya didn't like this behaviour of him.
But piya walks towards the cage and holds the rods and said excitedly- heyyy champ! Whats up?
The lion doesn't respond instead starts licking his toe.
Piya frowns at him...
Piya then looks at lock on the cage, piya thinks if she opens it maybe the lion would be happy and befriend with her! And more than that she was concerned that lion might get sick living in a cage like this!
Piya takes out the key from her pocket and opens the lock.
Piya then whistles- KING! COME OUT.
The lion looks at her and then to door but doesn't do anything and lays down lazily and yawns.
Piya shocked..
Piya in mind- why isn't he running out of the cage and coming to me! I am setting him free and he...hey wait! Uff piya you are so stupid! How can you expect a lion to come running in your arms when you didn't feed him anything! He must be hungry. 
An idea clicked on piya and she immediately ran from there. 

Piya pulled in a bucket of meat! Each one cut into large pieces. 
Piya watches from far, the lion is sleeping lazily or maybe just simply closed his eyes resting down.
Piya irritating puts her hands on her waist and says aloud- Lazy like an ass!
Piya shouts-heyyy you!
The lion doesn't respond, piya shouts again. The lion opens his eyes and raises his head and looks at piya!
He gives a boring look and lays down again.
Piya feels frausted! She then takes one meat piece in her hand and then calls in curious tone- Lion, lion! Look what I brought for you...fresh meat pieces! Wont you like to have them?
The lion looks up and his eyes become wide. He looks at piya from cage and moves to the door of cage. But he looked away from her and went to the other side.
Piya shocked...
Piya out of her wits- are you really lion or something else? Don't tell me that you are a herbivore lion who eats grasses or something! 
The lion turns around and suddenly with force jumps out of cage by pushing the door or almost breaking it!
Seeing the lion coming with such a strength, piya gets scared for a moment! The lion looked like a hungry beast which didn't get his food for months! Piya with out thinking quickly throws the meat in air. With in a blink of eye, the lion jumped in air and caught the meat clinching strongly by his mouth. He landed on the ground with it, and ate it in few seconds gulping down the whole meat. He licked his mouth and looked at piya. Piya who was surprised by this action saw the lion approaching towards. The lion don't seam to be in his sane mind. Piya gulps and takes another piece of meat and throws on the other side. 
The lion immediately follows the direction and runs towards the meat and ate in one go.
Piya looks at him and nervously smiled! 
The lion starts approaching towards her, this time she was not scared! She loved the way lion eating his food. This way she can woo him. And like this she can be friend with him pretty soon and then she will use him as her weapon to scare all those bimbos who dared to make fun of her once upon time! Piya smiles evily.
Piya takes out another piece and throws it at the lion who caught it in no time and ate it!
Piya was feeling very proud of herself! She clapped happily as the lion watches her.
Piya says loud- you are the best pet on the earth! No one can be as obedient as you! 
The lion keeps on staring at her.
Piya then decides to play with him, she takes another large meat piece and shows it to lion.
Piya smirks- Darling! Show your power and catch it!
Hearing the word by which piya represented him , the lion looks at her as like shocked. Then he comes to his hunger mood as piya shoves the meat on his face and runs away with it.
The lion groans and walks behind her. Piya giggles and shouts- Catch, catch! 
And shows tounge to the lion and runs to the other direction. 
The lion groans sounding hungry and starts running behind her.
Piya starts laughing as she runs to other side.
The lion starts running towards her with a great speed but piya dogged him by jumping to front side and lion missed the catch!
Piya starts laughing loudly! Before she could know or react, she found herself laying on the ground! 
Her throat dried and she become numb. She looked up wide eyed and found herself beneath the lion who was looking at her furiously! Her both hands were locked by his paws! Did the lion just pounced on her? Piya wondered.
Piya gulped looking at the lion. For the first time she is looking at lion so close to her. The thing which attracted her only is his eyes!
She feels like...she has seen these eyes somewhere! 
The lion leans down towards her as she closes her eyes. But he passed down her face and took the meat pulling from her hand slowly. Piya comes back to her senses as the lion moved back but he was still on top of her.
Piya opens her eyes slowly as she watches the lion eating the meat whole!
The lion then looks at her...
Just then piya heard a loud scream-aaahhh!
Piya looks at her side and sees the female cook standing shocked and scared. Piya looks to the ground and sees the tray and all the food fallen! She must have brought breakfast for her.
The lion also looks at the cook.
And the cook immediately screamed all scared-HEEELLLPP! THE LION BROKE THE CAGE HELPPP!
Piya shocked and tried to get up- NOOO WAIT...
As piya was stuck beneath the lion , she couldn't get up!
Piya looks at the lion wide eyes, while the lion slowly moved away from her. The lion walked towards the bucket of meat and pushed it so that the meats fall on the ground and its easy for him to it.
Piya immediately got up and ran inside. 
It is almost afternoon. Piya is laying lazily on grass at courtyard while the lion was wandering around her. Finally the lion seams to like her. 
But all the maids and cooks has ran away for their life hiding themselves inside the house. After what one of them saw, none can hardly stay bravely in the house! 
The only thing they all are praying that the lion should not think to have them as his lunch! All of them are still wondering how piya is sitting alive infront of that huge creature, she doesn't even seam to be afraid of it! They are praying for arnab and madhu to reach as soon as possible! 
Piya was just muttering how all the maids and cooks are foolish and dumb while the lion least care about all these! He was just moving to and fro!
Piya speaks aloud and gives a big sigh- why god is so ungrateful to me! What sin I have done that I am born to a circus family! Whats so wrong about taking a lion as pet?
Piya rolls on her stomach and watches the lion - awww look at him. He is soo innocent! I wonder why everyone is getting frightened of him! He is such a harmless animal. 
Piya watches the lion sitting down lazily and yawns. Piya grins.
She gets up and walk towards the lion and sits beside him. She don't feel a ting of fear in her. The lion looks at her.
Piya happily hugs the lion around his neck making the lion remain stiff at his position. 
Piya kisses the lion on its face making the lion look at her like surprised. 
Piya grins- you are the best obedient pet on Earth! I like...no no I love you very much! You are brilliant! 
The lion keeps looking at her when suddenly piya spoke-hey I was just thinking! Instead of calling you lion lion and king king all the time, what about calling you with a particular name? 
The lion stares at her.
Piya then twisting her lips said- let me think of good name!
Piya excitedly- TOM!!
The lion looks at her for a minute and then shoves her arms from his neck and starts walking away!
Piya quickly holds from his body and says- ok ok! It sounds...catish! Errrmm... (thinking) Simba?
The lion looks on other side while piya crawls to his face and grins- its name of lion! You know? Cartoon The Lion King! Oh yes you had a sign board on your cage in zoo "The Lion King" ! So its just perfect! I will call you Simba!
The lion stares at her for a while a gives a low groan and moves away from her. Piya who had kept her hands on lion's neck loses the balance and falls on grass! 
Piya watches the lion walking towards the cage.
Piya sits properly and then shouts- heyyy! Wait...fine I won't call you that!
Piya walks towards the lion who was standing now facing the other side.
Piya smiles- you don't seam to be liking these names! Then I am gonna give you a name which suits your character! 
The lion doesn't look at her.
Piya then tapping the index finger on her head says- What about...
And all of sudden she jumped with excitement making the Lion look at her- Yess GOT IT! 
Piya exclaimed making the Lion eyes all wide- ABHAY! 
The lion looks at her as like she is some wierd thing. 
Piya continues- Abhay...I will call you! It means Fearless! Now dont say no...It perfectly matches with you! You are brave , fearless, strong! 
The Lion still keeps on staring at her not reacting at all while piya thought he actually approved the name.
Piya laughs-Thats it...I will call you Abhay! Abhay - The Lion King! My Darling!
Piya punched the lion on his nose playfully and the lion moved back a little with her sudden action. 
Piya starts laughing loudly while the lion continues on staring at her.

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 9 years ago
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
can i expect the update by tom:D

Originally posted by: didlr

can i expect the update by tom:D

Yes dear it will be up tomorrow!😳
didlr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

Yes dear it will be up tomorrow!😳

thnx
Was eagerly waiting fr this one😆Embarrassed
Hey guys Post updated!!😳
Pms later...
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesomee update dear... finally abhay ka name ayaa!!! waiting fr nxt!!! update soon!!
I m frst to cmmnt!! yayyy!!!!!Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome awesome!!!+
Loved dis crazy pia n sexy abhay...lion is still a mystery but a nice 1...n thanks for long  update:)!!!
didlr thumbnail
loved it loved it loved it!!!!
No more wrds fr it, just in love wid this story, specially abhay- the lion king:)
Plz update the nxt part asap, can't wait:) plzzz
Edited by didlr - 9 years ago
piaviviandsena thumbnail
hey i was also asking fr update! :(
piaviviandsena thumbnail
awsm update! just amazing.