Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Miti: Thank you. Yup...he extends his hand for a handshake...and then...πŸ˜›

@Maha: Thanks. We have to wait a little while more to see when they unite...They have just lain their eyes on each other in a way for the first time...That photo?...Now you are giving me ideas...πŸ€” πŸ˜ƒ

@AmeTz:
Thank you. Good...you are like me...I too don't like the sad-sad affairs...Happy-happy is what gets me going.😳 πŸ˜ƒ

@Sheema:
Thank you. I guess you and I have to just wait and see whether Yash gets his handshake or not...😊
InduG64 thumbnail
@Aditi: Thank you...Yeah...Palak and Ansh's coincidence is kind of my hangover from "Our Life"...it was an impulsive, spur of the moment  decision.😳

Hmmm...so you are expecting a sort of a game of blind man's bluff between them, is it? ...Interesting!!!  Dekhi ki kore dujone....πŸ˜ƒ
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Curious to know what will happen next.
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh Indu, u sure know how to start my day with a smile. This update was so beautiful that I was totally engrossed and sad that it ended. Great job πŸ€—
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Indu...I am speechless...❀️    That was a great update and I just cannot wait for the next one...

I love the way you connected up the previous 4 parts with this one... and how significant 'sparsh' is going to be now!  πŸ˜Š

It is interesting that you made a connection between Yash and Mishti before six years before in your story and then they come together again...just the same as it is happening in the show...they connected 6 years back unknowingly...😳
ummisco thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woowww!!!
Am speechless after reading your wonderful update...so full of emotions...
Aarti and Mishti's bond and love is out of this world...they may not be blood related but before they belonged to anyone else...they were each others...

"She was sailing through waves of emotions in anticipation of meeting him that day….at peace but anxious, eager but shy, somewhat queasy, a lot nervous, flutteringly impatient, and oh so happy"
No better way to explain Mishti's feelings before meeting Yash...but destiny does not always favour us...

"He walked towards her...extending his hand..."
Now Aarti is going to try her best not to let their sparsh meet...
But if something is bound to happen...destiny always finds a way...
Can u pls pm me wen u update next...
Tanx...

InduG64 thumbnail
@Isya: Thank you...I love that enthusiasm. We'll have to wait and see whether the hand made the familiar sparsh or not.πŸ˜ƒ

@Shashi: Thank you.😊

@Saf: Aha...thanks my friend. Happy that I managed to kickstart your day with a smile. Your smile is my joy.πŸ€—

@Shobha: Thanks.😊 I know...when Vidhi came up with that picture, even I was taken aback; What a coincidence!!...The incident of the burnt pictures in PV and finding of that particular one by Aarti and subsequently discussing with Vidhi had become passe in my memory. I remember we had discussed in DC why did they bring up such a pointer on divine decree when apparently it didn't help in the progress of the story at that point. But CVs remembered and they brought it up at the right time. Hats off to them!!!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Wow! You gave me a hint to one of my questions. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. When I read a story if the imagery does  not paint in my minds eye I slog through the story.πŸ˜† This was the opposite of it . It was like gentle breeze that kept my eyes on the page to see what will unfold next. Alas I await when we come back next to the story to meet two souls meet again.πŸ˜ƒ Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
@Ummisco: Thank you for the sweet appreciation.😳 I have loosely based Aarti's and Mishti' bonding on Yash and Ansh's attachment...The latter have bonded with their heart...rather than blood. For Ansh, his father will always be Yash...just as for Mishti, her mother, father, and sister will always be one person: her Di.

I loved this line you wrote...<<But if something is bound to happen...destiny always finds a way..>>...So true!!! Only destiny decides the time and the place...

Sure I'll pm you.😊

@Leeguru: Thank you.😊
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Di... Amazingly written⭐️...  The way the story is shaping up is so beautiful.
Wowww... Atlast Mishti is infront her Yashji😳😳. How sweet!!!! I just want Yash to grab her hands so that he would sense in a minute that it is none other than his Mishti😳😳.
Once again Beautifully written DiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.