Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saher_90

Magnificient work captainooo 🤗
those are ubberly awesome:D im in love with every sigg of yours :D whtty a style, what a coloring * bows down * wonderful yet beyond words work ⭐️

Im in love with this one

please make something with the same shading on shilpa new PS ..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.820789591269297.1073741826.141600485854881&type=1

esp this pic

thankyou sooo much bunny it means alot,thanks a ton for appreciating my work🤗🤗🤗and yeah anything for you🤗

Mallu
StayStrong thumbnail
Freebies:

DD:

VD:

RM:

RK:

Preetika Rao
she's damn gorgeous:

HP:

Zaya:

Mallu

Edited by -Ms.Wildcherry- - 10 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
ThorJane:

ChrisHemsworth:

Tom&Chris:

StayStrong thumbnail
Freebies/Suggestions

By Sehar

dedicating SA ones to you bunny

KaSh

By Aichuu:

too colorful,made two versions:

TVD:

By Aichuu:

done here with suggestions😳

StayStrong thumbnail
ok folks just freebies are left,but it will take some more time,but I will post them all today,till now enjoy those.
Thanks
Mallu
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Im in love with your new styles🤪 they are freaking awesome🤗 they are unique n so gorgeouss ❤️ the single pic siggs, the tumblr styles  n your shading is MASHALLAH 🤗totally droolworthy🤗 n thank youuu so much for accepting my suggestion n making so gorgeous siggs for me on my requested style  😳 i love yaaa soo soo much🤗 you are awesome n im so using the stuff ❤️ whenever you get time can you make an icon for my dp? the same coloring on the same pic where shilpa is laying down😳 if you have time then only if not then no probs 🤗
CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Drashti's pics are wonderful.

Gud work.

Keep on doing it...👍🏼
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

Im in love with your new styles🤪 they are freaking awesome🤗 they are unique n so gorgeouss ❤️ the single pic siggs, the tumblr styles  n your shading is MASHALLAH 🤗totally droolworthy🤗 n thank youuu so much for accepting my suggestion n making so gorgeous siggs for me on my requested style  😳 i love yaaa soo soo much🤗 you are awesome n im so using the stuff ❤️ whenever you get time can you make an icon for my dp? the same coloring on the same pic where shilpa is laying down😳 if you have time then only if not then no probs 🤗

I am really really glad you love all my stuff and esp the shilpa ones,will defo make icons for you but I am not so good with icons but still will make some for you😃😃😃

thankyou again for encouraging me🤗🤗🤗love ya bunny🤗

Mallu
-Ursh- thumbnail
Mallu, This is a stunning update girl. I can't stop staring at the wonderful colours  I am a huge fan of your styles...If only I watched the same shows as you. I'd use these! 

^ this is breath-taking I Am in love with the colouring and text..goodness me the blending is perfection. Like Aamazing! Drashti looks beautiful in bottom right had picture Awww :)

^ This also is my fav from the update...So crisp and clear. Colouring is on FIRE here! love love love <3 styles are different and so is the size, I like that about it :)

All the SA sigs are Gorgeous <3

Keep them coming :)

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update Mallu loved the VD sig's !<3