WildCherry-Cs#3/LastUpdtPg.143VeryHuge/NotePg.144

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome To

My Creations Gallery#3
             this is officially my 3rd Creation Gallery,wanna thank all those who helped me                            completing the first two,and now here I am with my 3rd one.

Links To Previous galleries:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1490117 -1
                           https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1738629  -2

Edited by -Ms.Wildcherry- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail

Known as Mallu,some also called me Ms.OMG😆
My real name is Maleka.

My Copyrights:
Rosetta-Designz/I-F
R-D/I-F

I Can Make:
only Non-Animated Stuff,Siggys,Thread Banners,Layouts & Icons.

About Requests & Suggestions:
In my last gallery I put a note that I have quit taking requests but still I received pms about requests which is not a good thing it feels bad to ignore and even after ignoring,the pms keep on coming.Please respect that No means No.

I only take special requests for layout banners and siggys and also for Bday siggys and atleast inform a week earlier ,dont give me short notices
because I am only free on weekends or if there are official holidays.

Suggestions:are most welcome,but please provide me with the pics and only HQ pics and no unusual pics same goes for the Bday siggys,layouts & thread banners.
AND PLEASE:NO MYTHO STUFF,please respect that.

AND:do not use my work any where else without my permission be courteous and remember using someone else's property without their permission are"B A D M A N N E R S".

My Favorites:
I am die hard hard fan of these people & couples:
GurTi,MaanEet,SaRun,RishaBala,DVD,Barun Sobti,Gurmeet Chaudhry ,Drashti Dhami and Shilpa Anand, though I haven't make much stuff on her in the previous gallery but sure make in this one.

Also developed a liking for Karan Tacker & Krystle D'souza. Planning to make some stuff on them.

Edited by M.Hurr - 11 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail

SOME IMPORTANT THINGS:
1.Only person that inspires me about siggy making on I-F is ME😆(accept for some text and border style😆)Almost all the siggys makers on I-F have their account on tumblr and deviantart and they follow the tumblr styles,psds & textures and I am one of them too😆,my other resources for textures,brushes and psds are: Deviantart,Punkrose & Sanctae etc. 

2.About suggestions,bday sigs and layouts:Be specific about your color combination,text and style,provide me a sample so it will be easy for me to design and please dont go on changing it again and again,I need to put a lot of hardwork making it and its not easy to edit the whole layout again and again.
Suggestions:I love black and white and sepia coloring but if you dont want it just tell me,will make it colorful for you.😳😆

3.Last but not the least:For All CC's aka Copy Cats😆:If you are copying my style,getting over inspired or anything than go ahead😆,people are not fool they can differentiate b/w the original and the copied ones and if you think you are stubborn you will not stop doing it than "I WILL NOT QUIT MAKING SIGGYS BECAUSE OF YOU"🤣

StayStrong thumbnail

PM LIST:
I dont usually pm about my updates,I get lazy that's all😆but if you want pms about gallery updates than hit the like button,I will create a new pm list😛

StayStrong thumbnail
Update will be in two parts,this one is an exclusive RishaBala update with only"Mein Pareshan" stuff.
The Second one will have  MaanEet,RishaBala,RK,Madhu,ArHi,SaRun& GurTi stuff.

FREEBIES:
Icons:
Have made icons in different styles and coloring,but they are not stacked:
Long ones:

100 by 100
not stacked:

Siggys:
small ones:

StayStrong thumbnail
Freebies:
MG:
GurTi:

SaRun:
ArHi:
DVD:
RK:
MB:
RishaBala:

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Mallu Congoz congoz jaania on new gallery...🤗
Nd Woaahh sucha huge update..wat were u waiting for nt posting this...u so made my day gal..beautiful gorgeous sigx !!
This one came out the bestest..coloring styling and textures are mindblowing...font is graceful..loved it too much !!

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome stuff...👏👏
loved mb & ipk stuff d most..

Thanks fr d PM 🤗
-Niky😊
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations
all the best n keep rocking..
i liked texture n colorings u used..

senorita
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eeeks congrats on your new shop! you so deserve way more than this cuz your creations are amaziing<3 soo happy for youu & Omggg when i opened your Pm the first thing I saw was the banner! wowowow that is one frikking stunner of a banner! & I love how you used B/W colouring with a dash of red blobs<3 beautifully blended Mallu:D haaaye those pareshaan icons are soo adorable & hawwwt! the long icons are gorgg,loved how you did both,colouring is fabb, Using the telephone booth one as my DP ;D ufft his smirk in this icon>> I think I've fallen for this smirk now:P I loved this scene of the song aswell>> flawless they both are & so is your workk!!
The sigs came out brilliant!

^^my favee scene & also my fave sig out of them all:) superbb blending & I love the font style you used😃 ahaa first I thought the little sigs were Avis but then Realised they weren't moving:P awesome stuff on MB👏
Now coming on to the others:-

^^OMGOMGOMG I just love this dance so so much,it's g'nna be 2 years since that dance first aired:( time has flew so quick,anyways the blending in this one is soo perfect! I love that style you've done with that sig:D all 3 sigs came out gorgg awww the 2nd one MG looking classy as ever! the gurti sig is amazing,miss their interviews & the sig came out fantasticc! You do such wonders with BW/Sepiaa colouring on your sigs😛 Sarun sig is so loud & vibrant,really liked how you wrote barun sanaya really faintly as if its a sketchh right above:D once again lovely style used!

^^ this DVD one is soo adorable,really love you layed it out & the texture you used on it:L the RK sigs are awesomee especially the first one with his 'angry' look:P

she can glow even in the dark with her glistening eyes<3 love this pic of her,so simple & yet so elegant👏all the MB sigs came out stunning as ever but my faves from the whole lot are:-

^^really unique style & love the way you wrote the text on the sig😳

^^ aaah the colouring on this one may be a dull colour but its gives such a brilliant touch to the sig:D ravishing & simple at the same time!

^^i guess I love sigs that have less pics in em & this one stood out for me aswell as the others! With just some colour & a faint text it still came out just as better as the rest:D
All in all a superr update! really loved everything & saved so much stuff:D aah thanks for the PM mallu & keep rocking xo