IMPORTANT--Please rply everyone

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
as the serial ended today so may be most of u all will see other serials or if only u were the fan of RJN than u will stop watching tv just like me.

As u all are my friends now so i don't want to miss anyone...please by giving your comments mention about your thoughts...what u all have to say regarding coming to the forum and which other shows forum u will be in, and will u join the forums of the shows in which aniruddh and pooja r expected to work in future

RPLY PLEASE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sybsms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wil not watch anyother serial.and will start only when new shw of AD comes.
i am in facebuk.can u all please give me ur id's.i do not want to lose such nice people
Sonali.S thumbnail
if u ask me than i will say that i will be active in the forum if some frnds will be there with me. Also i always only watched only ruk jana nahi but in diwali holidays i watched qubool hai (zee tv)..aftr that i didn't watched that serial but as i knew the story so i read the written updates on that forum and leave a thanku comment...but now i even think i should stop reading its updates as i lost interest because i am badly hurt and feeling low as my one and only show ended today...its the first time i am crying for a serial. I was never a serial watcher but ruk jana nahi attracted me to no extent and now only its memories are left with me.

I only want to be faithful with ruk jana nahi, insa, pooja and aniruddh...i will wait for their new serials to start soon...till then no tv.

HATE U STARPLUS
Sonali.S thumbnail
nandini...so will u not watch the show in which pooja will work

I searched u on fb but i was unable to find u

Mine is [email protected]
sybsms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will watch pooja's shw also.forgot to mention.

i wuld luv to watch them together.i wuld b even more happy if they becme couple in real life
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i have already told u before ..ab tv dekhna band ..sem exams ahead ...u already added on my FB ...and im not active in any other forum.
Sonali.S thumbnail
koi baat nhi amit...jaise hum log fb par aur forum par ladte h waise hi ladai continue rakhege and yes exam time
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonali.singh

koi baat nhi amit...jaise hum log fb par aur forum par ladte h waise hi ladai continue rakhege and yes exam time

hope so but aaj toh rona aa gaya ...m so lucky to meet such gud peoples here .
Rashmi04 thumbnail
I m not fond of serials and also I have my MBA exams in dec .

I hooked on to RJN because of Indu and unique story line.

You can get me on facebook. Id Rashmi Sharma..

I read updates ( silent member) of junoon... Life ok serial.

Edit - Big or Small screen ...I will wait fhor AD .
😛 Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
ha mai bhi ro rahi thi 7 bje aur 4 baar phle bhi ro chuki hun. Last time kal raat ko royi thi.