Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing update... :)
doesnt matter if it is short... health cums first... :)
Take Care... 
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update ...thanks for pm!!!
deepa1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic.. Update. Next prt soon...thanx for pm...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
late realization, but its ok, der se hi sahi lekin realise to hua, its true whoever wins the case, the ultimate loss is of Peehu, she will be deprived of any of the parents love and affection...pls do continue ASAP
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No matter come what may, I will get her back ...peehu till date she missed her father and now coz of her father she will be missing her mother. NO I have to clear the mess...

and he leaves for Police station.

Part -3

Ram Leaves for Police station. Reaches and looks for the inspector with his advocate.

Ram: Inspector I need to meet my wife Mrs. PRiya Ram Kapoor

Same time Ram is shocked to see Rajat to stepping in with his advocate and asks for Priya

Ram snaps out rajat talking to himself " Oh toh ab yeh bhi aagaya pati aur patni ke beech mein who banke aagaya... and throws a sarcastic smile "

Ram gets permission and he meets priya:

Priya lost in thoughts ... Ram calls out her name Priya .Priya...

She comes out of her trance and looks at Ram and comes to him asking Mr. Kapoor aaap yaha??

Ram: Priya who mein kuch legal papers laya hu tujhse kuch baat karna hai
Priya:  Ab kya baat karna hai Mr. Kapoor Aap ko jo chahiye mein who dediya hai  ab kya baat hai
Ram: Who tumhe yaha se riha karwane keliye papers laya hu aur payment 10lacs bhi kardiya toh tumhari signature chahiye

Priya: Mujhe riha karwane...? Kyun? Please Mr Kapoor, Mere liye aap ko takleef lene ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai
Pata hai Mr. Kapoor, jab hum kisi musibat ko saamna karne se dar ke bhaag gjaate na to who museebat humare zindagi mein kisi na kisi din kisi na kisi mod pe saamne aaahi jati hai ...jaise ki meri yaha rehna

Jitne bhi din mujhe yaha rehna hai mein yaha rahungi wasie bhi mujhe bahar ake kya kaam karna hai aur kiska dekbhaal karna hai ... mera kuch bhi nahi hai bahar ... one week hi to sahi mein yaha tik hu
Ram: PRiya waisa nahi mera matlab...tu KM ko ajao

Priya: Kis haq se ? meri choti behan ki sautan banke? ya phir Peehu ki maa hone ke naate? Peehu ki maa ki taur pe mein bahar hi tik hu waise mujhe pe fir se bharosa karke wahi galati mat kijiyega Mr. Kapoor as you said I don't have the incredibility to be trusted ... so please leave me alone and turns facing wall

Ram who is disturbed with what priya said lost control over his anger and pain and says

Priya tujhe pata hai teri problem kya hai...tujhe pehle se meri fikr kum aur tumhari behan ki chinta zyada hai ..Us din bhi jab Ayesha ne galat witness di hai us din bhi tu ne use maaf kardiya lekin mere barein mein ek pal bhi agar socha hota toh aaj yeh din hum dono ,ko nahi dekhna padta...

Teri zindagi mein tu humashe tumhari mayeke walon ko hi ehmiyat di hai mujhe nahi ...
agar meri itna sa bhi khayal hota to tu sacrifices karne nahi jati ...tujhe kabhi bhi meri fikr nahi hai aur shayad kabhi hogi bhi nahi ...

Priya : Looks at him with tear ful eyes and falls short of words to answer him and looks down with guilt.

Ram  takes her signatures towards penalty payment and leaves

Rajat looking at Ram decides not to meet priya and  he too leaves

Ayesha fumingly enters KM and looks at peehu and pulls her harshly and shouts " u girl just becoz of u today I was insulted in the court and also in the club YOu and ur mom are fit for nothing other than to spill the beans and kill my happiness I hate u "

Shut up Ayesha a voice from back in a roaring lion style and the entire KM trembles with the voice vibration and every one turns to the entrance Its none other than Ram

Ram comes to Ayesha and says: I gave u my sur name becoz you are sis of my priya whom I loved beyond anything else in my life. with a feel that she should not cry wherever she is I saved your respect. Other than that we don't share any relation. To mind you, Its better if you stay in your limits and don't u even dare to loosen your nuts n bolts and take liberty to behave insultingly with my daughter. Though you and your lover boy Sid ruined my life and priyas I still accepted your son Kush as my son and loved him. Don't build your coffin so that u have to settle in that crying stay away from my daughter. Even today Priya is my wife, life and breath god damn it.

Shipra with a right of mother for Ayesha comes to confront Ram: Ram you r wrong today you shd not be yelling at Ayesha she is hurt

Ram: Maaji Please ... don't butt in and lose the respect that I give you. What sort of mother you are ? I have been watching since the day priya has come you were pinning her and forcing her to get into a relation with Rajat where she neither loved him nor had any feelings for him

Firstly you couldn't control your so called daughter Ayesha from stepping into a wrong track. Today whatever stat Ayesha is in, your incapability of being a right and exemplary mother is the reason  behind it. Thanks to papa that he gave his principles as an inheritance to priya . She is a pearl whose worth cant be weighed. So please the less you open your mouth the better it is for keeping up ur respect. saying this he takes peehu and leaves ...

Days pass like a reel its Wednesday the day of hearing

All Kapoors, sharmas n Kapur assembled at court and priya too reached ...she sees peehu and peehu from far off distance runs like a innocent rabbit jumps with uncontrollable happiness to her mother and hugs her ...like a just born calf craves to get that affectionate warmth from her mother 

Priya in tears hugs her baby and places kisses on her forehead looking at which Ram realizes that why the hell on the earth am I doing the same mistake that Priya did by keeping my daughter away from me. No I shouldn't be doing this. I should accept Priya and rebuild my family and he discusses few points with his lawyer.

Judge arrived and its judgment time

Court Room:

Please start the argument

Priyas lawyer: My lord, nothing to say from my end but need to submit the penalty submission docs and also by today My client Priyas stay in the cell is completed as per your orders and handovers the docs

Judge: With a strict warning to Mrs Priya Ram kapoor not to repeat such mistakes in future as it might lead to sever punishment next time we order the jail authorities to release her with due respect. Now coming to Peehus custody please proceed with argument if there is any required. If there is no argument from the lawyers, I have a few questions that I need to seek the answers from Mr.Ram

Mr. Ram Please come and stand in the discussion box

Ram comes and stands

Judge: ok. Mr. Ram, I need to hear from you now in the last hearing I was told here or rather argued that , you are firm in demanding your daughters custody is it true?

Ram: ... After a  minute's silence says , Sir , in my anger that my wife kept my daughter away from me for 5 long years I filed this petition. BUt sir, as its very important that every child should have the support of both mother and father, Now I m not looking for custody but I m looking towards reunion with my wife Mrs. PRiya Ram Kapoor so that our daughter gets her dream family a  complete family ..

Court room shocked at his decision, Shipra, shainey and Ayesha shocked with wide open mouths ...

Priya with full tears in her beautiful expressions in her eyes ...

Judge: Mrs Priya what is your decision? would u like to get back to your husband?

Priya: Sorry sir, I would prefer living alone as I don't want to spoil others marital life and I don't want to snatch a kids life who  believes that Mr. Kapoor is his father

Creeps trio bit relaxed while sharmas other than shippi and all Kapoors including Kapurs shocked with Priyas decision looks at her

Judge: Ram, would you like to takeup Kushs responsibility too as his father? and can you stay with Ayesha ?

Ram: SOrry sir, I cannot stay with Ayesha as she was nothing to me in all these years I tied the nuptial knots with her only to save her respect from the society other than that neither do I have feeling s for her nor I consider her as my wife I always lived as Priyas Man and will continue to live as her man only and looks at Priya

Ayesha suddenly pops out of the blues ..and starts Ram, y are u doing this to me? Don't you think about our kush? I am your wife and don't spoil my life please I beg you..

He never spoiled your life and neither he is responsible for you and your son. HE just saved you. And now that I have come its my responsibility to take care of you and khush

A voice from back all shocked startled to check whose that all of a sudden and all turn to snap at the entrance and for their shock and surprise Its SIDDHANT KAPOOR aka SID

Judge: Whom ever you might be please come to discussion box and tell us what u want to

SID: Sir, My name is SIddhant kapoor brother of Ram kapoor who played with Ayesha 5 years back seeking revenge from my sis in law Priya n my brother Ram . I flirted with Ayesha and promised her that I would be marrying her but when I have come to know that she conceived I dropped her and left. But now I  would want to redeem y mistakes and would want to marry Ayesha and accept my son. I would want to live a respect ful life.

Bhai , bhabhi Ayesha mujhe maaf kardo... meri wajah se aap sab ko itne sare mushkilon ko jhel na pada ...

Judge: Well, would like to know from Ayesha whether she wants to live with sid or not and calls Ayesha

Ayesha: sir, a person who left me long back when  im in dire need of him, how can I bank my life on him again now I m not alone I even have son too who will assure me financial security?

Ram: Intervenes and says, SIr, I have few companies named on Sid I would change those company proprietary rights to Ayesha where Managing person would be Sid as he knows business well but power of attorney for those companies will be on Ayeshas name and I would even offer 5 crore Fixed deposit on the name of Khush. IF they want

Ayesha: IN that case even I am fine with starting life with the person whom I loved.

Judge: After listening to all the arguments and decisions from all the members who are directly or indirectly linked with this case, I hereby pas out the judgment that Mr, Ram and Ayesha should file for Mutual consent divorce ASAP in the next 48 hrs and Sidhant Kapoor should give a written consent to the court that he would never leave Ayesha and her son again like earlier and he has to marry Ayesha ASAP while The custody case is considered baseless coz Court is ordering Mr. Ram kapoor and Mrs. PRiya Ram kapoor to reunite and give good upbringing to their child.

Through this case I would want to tell todays youth and young parents never ever let your egos and emotions over power your relations and responsibilities. Relations and your kids  are of more value than your egos and self decisions. Love is not time pass . Becoming parents is a challenge which a couple takes up in life. IF you are not sure of your love don't get into any relation. 
The court is adjourned.

after that next two days all were busy filing divorces and getting divorces and finally divorce drama done. Ram waiting for Priya and SId for Ayesha.

Muhurats were fixed and in a gap of 2 days both the marriage took place.

3 days before new year, Priya again stepped inside KM as rightfull bahu

and SId asked for apologies to every one and decided that he would be staying separately from KM so accepted all the members and he left with Ayesha and Khush

in the hall, peehu thanks her father for bringing her mother to their house. Ram kisses peehu  looking at priya and they share a cute eyelock.

Next Part to be continued

Note: Dear Friends, If you like my update pls do hit like button to get a PM of my next update, and please do not forget to share your views via comments sharmaiye mattπŸ˜›
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!! it ws a fantastic update..

Priya tujhe pata hai teri problem kya hai...tujhe pehle se meri fikr kum aur tumhari behan ki chinta zyada hai ..Us din bhi jab Ayesha ne galat witness di hai us din bhi tu ne use maaf kardiya lekin mere barein mein ek pal bhi agar socha hota toh aaj yeh din hum dono ,ko nahi dekhna padta...

perfectly said..πŸ‘πŸ‘ continue soon.. n plz pm me..😊
Edited by shilly - 11 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow finally all the mess cleared and in a logical way only sid's return in da show will clear the mess in da show too
thanq sree cont soon
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its too good, loved the way the entire court proceedings done, from where did Sid appear? anyways good timing I must say, waiting for the next part update ASAP Edited by jineejiggs - 11 years ago
Musiquelover thumbnail
@shilly

LOL

That's absolutely true her sacrifices are something meaning less and when she conceived if she would have called ram and asked him to keep her existence as a secret till the case gets cleared wouldn't he do that?

No our pRiya madam is an expert in her perceptions n self decisions n her ott sacrifices for worthless sis all these messed up not only hers but her daughters n rams life tooo so thought chalo in my SS let Ram blast her lol

Though a fan of ST I m really nerved with this priya and her baseless n useless decisions lol

And thanks u liked itEdited by Sreearabhi - 11 years ago
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

wow finally all the mess cleared and in a logical way only sid's return in da show will clear the mess in da show too

thanq sree cont soon

Hey thanks buddy glad that u liked it sure will try to update it sooon!!!