balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg! Very heart wrenching...I am in tears! Waiting for the next part...👏
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Peehu crying mamma mamma mamma papa mamma kaha ja rahi hai? Mamma maammma

Looking at peehu Ram is totally shaken couldn't control himself , hugs her and breaks down

Part -2

Ram, Rajat and other family members were taken aback with what priya confessed and she going back to jail... Ram left in tears, Vikram was speechless and neha couldn't believe what happened in front of their eyes...

Ram takes peehu with him to KM while Ayesha goes to club and comes home with full dose of wine.

Ram on his king size chair, recollecting  all that priya said in the court...suddenly he sees his reflection sitting in front of him and laughing at him ...

Ram: Tum kaun ho?

Reflection: Mein hu ram tumhara dil, kyun, yakeen nahi hora hai kya...

Ram: Mujhe kisi se baat karne ka man nahi kar raha hai pls tum chale jao

Reflection: Nah, How can I Ram, when you r in pain, looking at priya how can I leave u

Ram: Mein priya ki wajah se upset nahi hu
Reflection: Nahi ho? Ram mein tumhara who hissa hu jo aaaj bhi priya se behad h pyaar karta hu aur tu bhi yeh  baat taal nahi sakta

Ram: Haa mein aaj bhi Priya se utna hi pyaar karta hu jitna mein pehle kiya karta tha..lekin mein kuch nahi karparaha hu...

Reflection: Hahahahahaha  Ram aankhe khole jis jail ki zindagi se tu use bachana chaha tu 5 saal try karke use begunah saabit kiya ...aaj tumhari priay usi jail mein phir se???? aur who bhi tumhari wajah se..

agar tum is custody ko lekar case hi nahi karta toh kyaaa aaaj priya is terah confess karegi? Adaaalat mein usko sazaa hogi? Tumhara gussa jaayaz hai lekin court tak jaaana? ab who tumhari beti ko to tujhe dedi lekin uski kya? Kaun hai uska iss duniya Mein Ram

Uski apni hi maa Ayesha ki zindagi sawarne keliye rajak aur pirya ke dostipe kheechad uchal rahi hai aur  Papa who aaj rzinda hai kisi na kisi din priya ko chodna hi hoga na ...tabpriya bilkul akeli reh jayegi aur tu  tumhara kya? Tumhara dil wahi toh hai...priya tumhari zindagi hai tumhare har saas mein tumhare har ehsaas mein priya hai

tu eh sab kyun ram...? batao

Rams eyes filled with tears trying to clear the dark clouds of his anger and letting his actual love for priya take the driving seat... tears one after the other running down the cheeks and his left hand unknowing wipes the droplets of sweat on his forehead

and suddenly the flashes of Ram following Priya for the last time when she was in the police van ... 5 years back...and shouts NOoo no not again... I cannot see her there... I will go to the station and clear out the amount of 10 lakhs and will get her back ... but what will I tell her how will I convince her ...As far as I know priya she will not come to me coz Ayesha comes in her eyes.

No matter come what may, I will get her back ...peehu till date she missed her father and now coz of her father she will be missing her mother. NO I have to clear the mess...

and he leaves for Police station.

Next Part to be continued

Note: Friends, If you like my update, Please hit like button for receiving PMs and kindly share your view on  the same . I mean comment 

SOrry I couldn't write a long update as I am bit unwell. Will give you all long update tomorrow.

sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. Loved the emotions of Ram, Priya and Peehu.
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok as u say u come back after looong gap...may b i came here btwn that gap...lol...so i didnt know about u...not even ur name...to main bht sharmate sharmate ye comment kr rhi hu...please handle my hindi & english both...kyunki hindi bht jyada achhi h aur english bht jyada khrab h...bht hi achhi SS h...pr shocking h..hayeee phir se ek bar 3-4 episode tak aansu bahane padenge priya k liye...waise i love to do this...its awsm...waiting for next...
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena23

ok as u say u come back after looong gap...may b i came here btwn that gap...lol...so i didnt know about u...not even ur name...to main bht sharmate sharmate ye comment kr rhi hu...please handle my hindi & english both...kyunki hindi bht jyada achhi h aur english bht jyada khrab h...bht hi achhi SS h...pr shocking h..hayeee phir se ek bar 3-4 episode tak aansu bahane padenge priya k liye...waise i love to do this...its awsm...waiting for next...

Veena,

I know you. I believe I use to read ur week end updates and all. BUt not interacted much Thanks for sharing your view,

Waise aap twitter pe bhi hai na? 😉
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice di, please continue soon, get well soon .
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ST-KSG-DDLover

very nice di, please continue soon, get well soon .

Aww thanks dear ...
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lagta hai tum mujhe nahi pehe chana main hu kon batao ?? yaar sirf username hi tou change kiya main hu Lakhi😉
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ST-KSG-DDLover

Lagta hai tum mujhe nahi pehe chana main hu kon batao ?? yaar sirf username hi tou change kiya main hu Lakhi😉

abbe pata hai mujhe ki tu lakhi ho tere DP se pata chala lol
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

abbe pata hai mujhe ki tu lakhi ho tere DP se pata chala lol

Duniya badal sakthi hai

Rahe bhi badal sakte hai

rishte badal sakte hai

mausam bhi badal sakti hai

Lekin dosti ki khusboo aur ehsaas kabhi nahi badal sakti