Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: varaali

Arrey...What wonderful creativity is this!!! To transform an arranged marriage into a love marriage!!! 
This is not just Triangular but Hexagonal Puranas. 😆

let's wait, I watch all the epi. without any expactations. May be they'll get introduced tomm. Then slowly their story will move ahead with Indra's BP going up.😆 With finally everyone telling him it's in his interest to accept Kartikeya😆
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Who is this girl? is she devsena? IS karthik going to be married?

She is so sweet. She looks like a dance contestant from some dance show.

They have just shown her in the promo. But according to the spoiler posted on Sat. she is Devsena. Let's see what they show tomm. 
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
But then Indra would have achieved his aim isn't it? Kartikeya would then have to touch his feet- as SIL at least. 😆 Anyway, let's see. I doubt if it is Devasena.

The Upamanyu story should have been better covered. He composed the Ardhanarishwara Stotram. The CVs should have shown him singing it. Later on he even advises Lord Krishna to worship Shiva
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Hey Minaxi thanks for the beautifully written updates.👍🏼
Over all a good episode.Ashi with her parents left King Malayadhwaj's palace.Before leaving she gifted Kartikeya a crown made from Mayur-Pankh👏.Now his Mayurbahan name suits him👍🏼.Mahadev supported Kartikeya and told him when someone feels jealous from us and creates hurdles for us that means you are on right way and successfully fulfill all your duties and responsibilities.👏
👏👏.Whenever Kartikeya and Mahadev talked I had some worthy and good lessons from them.😊I didn't know about Upamanyu..Thanks Vaarali and Minaxi for your informations about him and his father Vyaghrapada.😊
Ashi will soon leave Kailash for Tapasya...😭Ma Parvati💔..But it is okay...My Ganesh dada will come any time..🥳
And I have a solution for Indra😎.Actually the Idea is given by my Sister...well Indra is so insecure because of his throne or"Simhasana".He always scares that everybody want his throne.😆(itna toh bachche v apne khelono ke liye nahi darte)Okay if he pastes himself with the throne with FEVICOL MARINE(ATUT JOD MAJBOOT HUMASHA) no one can be able to separate him from his throne...thus he will be always with his "Simhasana" and never ever has any type of nightmare.😉What say???
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Dronacharya's son was Ashwathhama.
Upmmanyu's story got over soon. Tomm. Indra with his usual tapasya breaking tricks.😆

Oh yeah i got confused between abhimanyu and ashwathhama.Thanks for correcting.😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Precap: Indra sends a girl to divert Kartikeya's mind from Tapasya.

Devasena?
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: varaali

How can they show Devasena trying to ' seduce' Murugan. Their's was a strictly arranged marriage. And going by how the CVs have portrayed Indra, will Kartikeya, feel like accepting Indra as his FIL?

Precisely!  Maybe instead of a saas-bahu serial, they're trying to make it a sasur-damaat serial 😆
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Who is this girl? is she devsena? IS karthik going to be married?

She is so sweet. She looks like a dance contestant from some dance show.

Why, you saw her in JDJ?
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DKDM ke Cvs bhi ajeeb log hai...they twist stories in such a way that niether do they give justice to north indian stories nor to south indian stories-na ghar ke na ghaat ke🤣they are hell bent on brushing every division of viewers in a wrong way🤣

@varaali-thank you for the lovely article on Upamanyus father😊

The girl playing Devsena is working in the show Afsar Bitiya on Zee TV she plays younger sister to the protagonist
im 100% sure this isnt going to be a love marriage-i mean cummon there is no way Kartiketya will willingly want to get Indra as his Father in law!🤣,im sure this will be an arranged match only maybe Devsena will develop a liking for Kartikeya...
so we will be getting some teenage romance?...who thought i would see that in a mythological🤣
but the girl is sweet looking

Indra is not going to improve,i guess he will be dethroned by Nahush and then he will have to work hard to get his throne back

i think the whole thing about both of Parvatis children leaving her,and her being saddened by it,is actually setting the strong foundation for her to create a son of her own-someone who will be with her,someone who she can love,who will be the darling son she always wanted,and the son who never left her...since one version says that she created Ganesha when she was feeling lonely
My Bappa comming!!!😃...😃
thanks for the update
shruti
mnx12 thumbnail
As per spoiler, she is Devsena.
Sasur-damad is a good idea for a change😆