kiran_rati thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update
rocking one
thanx for the pm
cont soon
harshdb thumbnail
hey aniee how are you dear? u have started new ff. the banner for the ff is beautiful. i very much liked it. the first chapter... πŸ˜† did geet say like that? Geet maan singh kuranaπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ poor girl... lets see what will happen... your writing skills improved a lot dear.. good progress. 
harshdb thumbnail
part 2 is also very nice aniee. poor geet facing so many embarrassing moments and shocks after shocks give her a break πŸ˜† . by the way it will be our lil. secrete.  why did maan write the name like that? πŸ˜‰ 
harmeenchawla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely...
waiting...

Edited by harmeenchawla - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: harshdb

hey aniee how are you dear? u have started new ff. the banner for the ff is beautiful. i very much liked it. the first chapter... πŸ˜† did geet say like that? Geet maan singh kuranaπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ poor girl... lets see what will happen... your writing skills improved a lot dear.. good progress. 

omg am I dreaming?
someone pinch me
wowww my deeps is infact here
hugsss
how are u?
and whats up?
I am literally dancing right now

Originally posted by: harshdb

part 2 is also very nice aniee. poor geet facing so many embarrassing moments and shocks after shocks give her a break πŸ˜† . by the way it will be our lil. secrete.  why did maan write the name like that? πŸ˜‰ 

thank u sooo much
hugsss
hey the banner was made by the genius Najiah
after this she would literally want to kill me
bcs I have bugged her like anythingπŸ˜†
how is the little angel? 

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

Wow...don't knw bt I became geet while reading it...I had cold hands n don't knw wht was going in my mind n heart...I felt like I was dying for his one look...

While sins r being committed by her, is he gonna b part of it too? How foolish n childish dat she took his notebook bt how adventurous n cute...having something dat belongs to him...

Needless to say u have made me crazy again vd dis updt...totally loving it...did he do it purposely?  Could u pls updt soon...

omg what acomment
luv ya
just keep with the flow
u would know a lotπŸ˜‰
harshdb thumbnail
hey aniee.. come to the new thread. this thread reached already 150 pages why to waste on itπŸ˜‰ aniee and dancing... i would love to see it... record it and send to me ok... u have got many talented persons around you i m serious. the banner is so beautiful and the ff title matches with the banner. good thing. 

Originally posted by: tellyme

ohhh god... i have no words for this wonderfully penned down update...

each and every expression and word were so beautifully written... loved it to core...

OMG... Maan defo is in love with her secretly... ohhh her name in his note book the way she said...

and their interaction part... it was just fab...

so the first sin is done... ohh what can she do whn she is so much compelled by her heart...

No sin dear Geet... you have just done Greed with Maan's stuff.. its no sin... it's Maan's and he is yours... so no worry...

I loved the update and eagerly waiting for second sin...πŸ˜ƒ

thank u sooo much