Pt6"Her 7 Deadly Sins" Thrd1 Pg1

Posted: 11 years ago
"Her 7 Deadly Sins"
 His 7 Capital Virtues...!

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall."

By (William Shakespeare)

Have you ever seen such sins that purifies you?

Have you ever seen a sinner who rises amidst her sins?

This is a unique story of

7 Deadly Sins that she had committed

This is a  new story of

7 Capital Virtues that he ought to commit

But in the end

This is a simple story of

Love...!

Table of contents

=====

Her 7 Deadly Sins...!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1 (Check below)

Chapter 2 

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

His 7 Capital Virtues...!!!!!!!

=====

Note:

Hi all, here is your Aniee.h with yet another story. But I want to say something before you start reading it. This work is going to be and would be totally and wholly different from what I have written till date. But as a writer I want to try something new and as a reader you may also want to read something different.

So plzz be patient as I really need your love and support in this..

Luv u all

More than I am ever able to tell

Aniee.H

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

"Her 7 Deadly Sins"

Chapter 1 'First Impression'

(From Geet's Point of view)

Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Anger, Pride and sloth ­- the seven deadly sins from which a human being is supposed to refrain from. I grimaced as I wrote the seven sins in my copy, as a part of my creative writing assignment. We had been given the task of writing one story for each sin and submit it at the end of the term.

Today I realized that I was one such rare specimen who had not committed any one of these sins. This revelation surprised me because in twenty years of my life, I had never committed even a single sin. It would have been a moment of immense happiness, just a century ago but in today's time, it provoked me to reevaluate myself and my life. Was I normal? Was this normal? Or was there some glitch in my mind. I wondered as I scanned my surroundings.

Only fifteen minutes were left for the class to start. I was sitting at my usual place and that was in the last row. I was one of those unlucky students who knew everything but who were always shy enough to say it in front of the whole class. My shyness or rather lack of communication skills, prompted me to sit at the back, assuming that the teacher would somehow cease to notice me and I would be in another alternate world altogether. Though over the years I had come to know that the teachers were clever enough to give their extra attention to the back benchers rather than the students sitting in the front row, but still I couldn't find the courage to sit right in front of the teacher.

I sighed as I tried to listen to my friends who were busy in their regular chatters.

"Don't tell me that you have again changed your boyfriend." Neha asked Misha with an exasperated gasp.

"Sure I did, the last one was hardly interested in any action." Misha replied, playing with her hair. My eyes widened at her blatant revelation.

"This new one is far better. He kept me up almost all night, over the phone." Misha winked at Neha and they both started laughing, giving high five to each other. But what they both didn't notice was my open mouth and my eyes that were ready to pop out from my eye sockets. But the truth was that anyone hardly noticed me or they hardly cared about what I thought.

In the start, they used to whisper in each other's ears when they had to talk about something private. But after first few months, their confidence increased and they started murmuring, making a vague attempt to hide their private life from me. These girls always considered me like an alien who belonged to a different world. 

And then eventually, with the passage of time, I ceased to exist for them. They gossiped and talked about everything, assuming that I was barely listening to them. They didn't even bother to make an attempt to conceal anything from me.

Misha and Neha were no different from the others in this regard. They both continued talking about their boyfriends, least aware of the fact that my hands were trembling due to their shameless and blatant talks. No matter how much they had talked in front of me, I couldn't get myself used to them or their adult talks.

"Good morning class," I heard Mr Ajay, our new lecturer who had just arrived on time for my rescue. Everyone straightened themselves. Today everyone was over excited for this class because this time, even the senior students from the management degree, were asked to study English literature for the extra credits. Though I hardly understood the reason behind this compulsion but most girls in the class were in state of frenzy because senior boys were attending the class and that was the reason that even the girls whose faces I hardly saw all the year, were also present in the class.

"Let's start with an introduction. Everyone introduce yourself and also the degree you are doing at the moment." Mr Ajay announced and started from the first boy in the first row.

I rolled my pen between my fingers as I absentmindedly gazed outside the window of our class room. This introduction part was always so boring. I already knew everyone. What was the point in concentrating? I wondered but then a voice or rather a name shook something within me.

"Maan Singh Khurana!" A boy sitting in the front row introduced himself. It was his voice that was different from everyone or maybe it was the attitude in which he had uttered his name, or maybe it was his name that had something unhinged inside me. I tilted my head to get a glimpse of his face and that was the moment everything slipped from my hands.

He was our senior and from the past two years, I had been secretly admiring him. But my admiration never reached to a point where I could muster up courage and ask his name.

Despite my constant attempts, I failed to understand my strange feelings for him. Maybe this was what infatuation was supposed to be. I had argued with myself for infinite number of times.

At the young age, you come across a person who had a strange power over you and you are devastated by the intense flow of emotions. And then you assume yourself to be hopelessly in love with him. Until one day, you realize that this was a bad trick played by your hormones, and then you are left with regrets and a very bad heartache.

This was not going to happen with me. I had told myself again and again. But still I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him, still I failed to lower my erratic heartbeats whenever my gaze lingered on him. Still I failed to tear my gaze from that handsome face of his, each time he appeared in front of me. I was hopelessly and helplessly attracted towards a person who was not even aware of my existence in this college.

I knew nothing about him apart from the fact that whenever I glanced at him, something ached inside my heart. And the feeling was so terrifying in itself that I wanted to stay away from him.

But today I knew his name. "Maan Singh Khurana." His name felt different, his name felt mine ­- my personal priceless possession.

Geet Maan Khurana, I repeated this name silently in my heart and to my surprise it felt amazing, it felt so perfect. I was still lost in his name when Neha nudged me.

"It's your turn," Mr Ajay said angrily for the third time.

"Your name, Geet" Neha whispered again when she realized that I was lost somewhere. But to my bad luck I was still partially lost in that trance. I could hardly concentrate on what Mr Mehra was saying.

"Geet Maan Khurana," I heard myself say and then I froze in shock, upon realizing what I had done or rather said and that too in front of the whole class.  

Everyone started laughing. Helplessly, I glanced at Maan who had raised his one eyebrow and was staring at me.

I dipped my head instantly and I could feel the heat rising across my cheeks. I swallowed hard to control the tears. All I wanted to do was to run from there and save myself from the utmost humiliation but to my utter dismay, all my senses along with my feet were paralyzed. My own organs had ditched me mercilessly and I couldn't even run from there.

Mortified, I shrank back into my chair and my whole attention was on the page in front of me.

What the hell have I done? How am I going to face him after this? What other might be thinking? Oh God, why this Maan Singh Khurana had to come here? So many questioned nagged me and then something on the paper caught my attention - seven deadly Sins.

Was it symbolic? Or was there some connection between seven deadly sins that I had never committed in my life and Maan Singh Khurana, who had come into this class? I thought and my instincts told me that something different and unexpected was going to happen this year.

Note:
So here is the first part.. i know its different😆 but i warned u before hand.. 😉 do comment..and luv u all for the lovely support n ur comments..hugsss

Plzzz do hit like button and comment

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally sins are here
OMG devil first time in my life I am waiting for Sins
kaya se kaya bana diya tu ne mujhy

eagerly Waiting waiting and waiting
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow what a concept di
sins v/s virtues.
obviously ur stories will be quite interesting.

Have you ever seen such sins that purifies you?

will sins get purified????

Have you ever seen a sinner who rises amidst her sins?

will sinner admist????????

but at lost it is another 

unique new simple Love... story.

very eager to read it di.do updatesoon

Edited by lovebirdsmaneet - 11 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow interesting concept dear do cont soon..eagerly waiting... Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new story
waiting for the start...
waiting for her sins...Edited by dona86 - 11 years ago
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hai di wow another work.
interesting
singh24 thumbnail