Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

Amazing Updateee suk :)

thanks stranger 🤗
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update. i hope their new found peace wouldnt be disturbed again. they will find out who informed the media. thanks.
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afghangirl

nice update. i hope their new found peace wouldnt be disturbed again. they will find out who informed the media. thanks.

thanks  it will be interesting what the outcome of this will be 😉
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really cute update..Loved it..😊
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.12

Really cute update..Loved it..😊

thanks 😃
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg a new problem...

by d way nice update...
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved Rishbala moments 
Omg news got leaked !!!! 
nice part ❤️
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

thanks stranger 🤗

Yoour welcomeee x how are yoou dear didnt know you came too this forum when i saw your story's i knew it cant Miss suk story 😃
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

Yoour welcomeee x how are yoou dear didnt know you came too this forum when i saw your story's i knew it cant Miss suk story 😃

i have been on here for a while i also go to pyar ka dard as well comment once in a while  but i am more here,  i am good how have you been
suk19 thumbnail

part 10

Padmini stayed  helping any way she could, a couple of days the newspapers wrote trouble in rk paradise, his wife divorcing him  n what she would be getting,  rk would lose all his wealth after madhubala had taken him to the cleaners all this  was hurting rk, he kept apologizing to madhu but she kept saying its ok. 

Madhu managed to calm Rk down  but she was not going to have her family  destroyed in the public like this,  she tells  bittuji we shall   answer back  call a press conference  Rk n I will go to it. 

Rk looks at her confused,  madhu I am sorry,   she looks at him  n shakes her head n smiles.  Ma n ma  madhu says  we are going to take both boys to the nursery do you think you can look after them for  a while  whilst we go to this press conference,   they all go upstairs  to the nursery including bittuji ,  rk its  obvious someone is feeding  information to dipali  n its coming from our home,  from now on we shall speak only in the bedrooms about what we want to do is that understood.  Rk  says fire all the staff, madhu looks at him  why do that rk it will just add more fuel to fire. 

Both leave for the press conference.  Bittuji says mrs  madhubala rishab kundra is  going to make  a statement so listen carefully. 

Firstly I would like to say I am congratulating my husband on his win at the awards we meaning his family n I are very happy for him he has worked hard.  Secondly  I want to clarify  yes we did  have dna test done to our children we are not going to deny that, and that is for their safety  we have had many threats  n people asking for money from rk that we thought it in our best interest,   as for me leaving rk n going to my maikar  which girl does not go after she has given birth  we were carrying out rasams that we long over due its not easy to pack up two babies n take them  across town,  I also want to clarify courts intervening  is it on public  records they should be available in the court house   does any of you have  evidence  that a court has instructed us to stay together I would like to see any documentation on this because there will be none,  Rk sat back n looked in aww of madhu he wanted to kiss her there n then.  I think I have clarified any questions,   then some one in the media says  I was told that rk was drinking day n night  whilst you were gone,  Madhu replies  when the biwi is away  the husband is sure to play he is free of his biwi doing his head in  no more  diapers for a couple off  weeks which husband n father doesn't mind those weeks of freedom,  I was not with him he had a few parties so what,   rk  smiles as madhu answered all the questions she charmed the  press all the male  reporters were saying they wish they had biwis who were beautiful n charming like madhu,  rk well proud that his wife had handle the press  better than he ever could.  

As rk  n madhu walk back into the car rk kisses her on the cheek  I love you he had been feeling very guilty that he had put madhu n the boys in this position but seeing madhu deal with that he knew he wanted to spend his life with her,  madhu turns round n smiles  rk hugs her thanks madhu  she looks at him  if we had reacted to this wrongly rk we would have been destroyed n our family separated,  rk says I know  I am sorry,  rk if you say sorry again I  will leave you lets not live in the past this is our future me you ma n the boys n my family .  Rk lifts her  chin  n kisses her nose  you know madhu  I want love your eyes nose  ears,  rk behave yourself we are in public,  he smiles he holds her hand  n they leave for rk mansion.

Back at the house  the boys were waking up madhu  says  thank god we came back in time n she looks towards her suit  she cover it with her dupatta she was leaking  milk rk looks at her madhu why is your suit wet he says out loud  whats wrong with you  bittuji call the doctor,  no bittuji don't call the doctor,  rk looks confused,  rk plse bring Arjun n Arun to our room  I will get changed.  Rk looks confused he n padmini take the boys to the bedroom,  Rk madhu is fine  I will leave as soon as madhu finishes feeding them,   Rk says thanks ma I don't know what madhu n I  would have done if you were not here,   padmini touches his face with her hand beta anytime n I get to spend time with my grandsons I am also a selfish grandmother she smiles.

Rk  goes into the bathroom madhu has changed into a loose top,   madhu why were you wet rk it was time for the boys to feed,   rk blushes, madhu looks at him  is my husband blushing rk smiles.    Whilst feeding the boys  rk we know someone is feeding Dipali  information  remember when I first met  dipali she knew everything  how so rk starts to think Meher  Dipali hired her,  Rk says let her go, no rk  we shall be feeding wrong information to dipali when she starts to give the press wrong information  they will stop listening to her.  Madhu I want  her out of our house, rk  we don't know what her majboori,  she like us may have a family to feed or a sick mother or father she may need extra money whatever it is we shall find out,   I don't think meher is a  bad person she may be in a bad situation.  Both boys were sleeping on the bed madhu n rk on each side  rk fell asleep so does madhu  rk was woken up  by the boys n dirty diapers.   Rk gets up n tells the boys shhh but that was not going to work they  scream he loved them so much. Madhu wakes up rk I am hungry we missed lunch  rk changes diapers  then they both go downstairs. 

You must be hungry beta I have just cooked come,  radhaji takes Arun off madhu beta you always eat your food cold today I want you to enjoy,   ji ma,   Rk looks at his mother  ma you forgot your beta ,  madhu smiles she puts out her hand janab here you eat    rk smiles at her madhu eat your food I was teasing ma.  Radhaji looks towards Arjun,  Arjun beta  khooob masti karna plse  don't let rishu sit in peace, Arjun screams n  grabs the spoon on the table  n starts to bang it on the table,  all laugh. 

Edited by suk19 - 11 years ago