Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice update..👏 Kids & Rishbala scenes were cute!!😛 Continue soon.😊
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very Nice Update Suk

Thank You for all the effort you are putting to write this SS on Madhu, RK and their twins.

It is nice to read this and try not to think too much about what tomorrow brings in for Madhu and RK in the serial.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=SAnonymous]Very Nice Update Suk

Thank You for all the effort you are putting to write this SS on Madhu, RK and their twins.

It is nice to read this and try not to think too much about what tomorrow brings in for Madhu and RK in the serial.
[/QUOTE thank you  i am hoping this one will go on a bit longer lets see, i know we have put our arms in the air but  i still feel that madhu has passed the test she goes to rk as she is worried about him not the next day  Edited by suk19 - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mission madhu already started... nice...
di, gr8 update loved it, it gives some positive thinking because the ongoing track has given me depression lol. loved it. plz update soon
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice nd sweet update luvd it read all in one go pls pm me wen u update it next time
suk19 thumbnail

Month one part two

Madhu wore a white sari that had swaroski crystals design on it,   it was beautiful, rk had sent madhu a sari he chose for her but madhu was going in this sari her sari not his,   she  goes to see the boys n kisses them  as they slept,  Madhu walked downstairs rk was on the phone  talking to someone he looks up his mouth opened seeing madhu looking radiant,  the person speaking on the phone "rk are you there"?   yes yes ok see you soon he puts the phone down, madhu does not look at rk she heads towards Radhaji n her mother ma  boys are sleeping  shall come in a short while  padmini says madhu I will go n sleep in the boys room so don't worry,  n beta have fun,  radhaji  kisses madhu on forehead beta you look beautiful thank you for agreeing ma its only because of you I am going. 

Bittuji comes chief ,  bhabhi ji car is waiting downstairs,  Rk looks at madhu who is smiling at both mother she  gives them both a hug n then walks towards the door towards the lift,  Rk  goes over to his mother n padmini hugs them both  Radhaji says to she will come round eventually rk smiles padmini says you should have asked me before marrying her my beti is ziddi rk smiles I like her that way she is perfect for me  padmini smiles  rk if you hurt her again you know me  no second chance.  Rk puts his hands towards his ears  ma I am sorry, padmini puts her hand on his face you better go otherwise madhu will come back n refuse to go she says laughing.  Rk leaves n heads towards  madhu the elevator arrives,   in the elevator rk says Madhu you look beautiful madhu ignores him  she looks towards the door as it opens  madhu walks out followed by rk.  

They get into the car,  Rk calls bittuji n tells him his phone will be switched  madhus phone will be  on he looks at her  she nods  if  he needs to contact them to call on madhus phone.   Madhu checks her phone in her bag.  They arrive at the awards  media are taking pictures  rk puts out his hand to help madhu get out of the car,   madhu  puts her hand on his as to say they are united in front of all,  Madhu smiles  rk keeps a hold of her hand not letting it go as the media takes photos,   he and madhu walk towards the entrance, fans are shouting RK  Rk madhu  does not look that way just rk n he waves towards them holding madhus hand tight so she would not let go.   Inside the usher takes them to their seats  they both sit down,    madhu whispers in rks ear let go of my hand,   he smiles n replies no,  she looks at him the camera is looking towards them,   Rk whispers in madhus ear  you look beautiful  n I am going to take advantage of this situation  I have not held you in a long while if this is what it takes rk smirks.  He knew madhu was getting angry, madhu smile at the camera ma n sassuma are watching madhu looks towards the camera her face mellows.

Radhaji n padmini are both laughing  at home watching  rk n madhu,   bittuji texts  madhu, bhabhi ji  we see you both,  madhu feels the phone vibrate, rk  my phone  plse let go of my hand rk says  no use your other hand he was determined not to let go.   Madhu takes out the phone n sees the text she takes a deep breath n gives out a small smile.   Rk sees this n says did I say how beautiful you are madhu looks at him, n eyelock then the audience claps n both look round.  Rk still does not let go of madhus hand. 

As the show goes on  rk says to madhu I have a performance to do  now keep your hand warm for me he winks at her,  she does not respond,  rk performs  she claps as the performance ends   then the award for best actor    5 nominees including rk ,  he comes back  n   holds madhus hand again  best actor of 2012  RK  he  smiles then turns to hug madhu I told you I am going to take every opportunity to hold you n hug you.  Rk then lets go of madhu  hand n heads towards the stage,   he says thank you everyone to all my fans thank you for nominated I am truly blessed this year has been phenomenal for me I like to thank my wife  who I love n adore n to forgive me for any wrongs I have done this year n also to thank her for giving me  the best award which was to be a father  I love her with all my heart. Madhu smiles as the camera faces her rk comes towards her n kisses her again, she whispers very filmy he smiles.

Rk collected 2 more awards n the last award was for best international actor n the person that was giving the award was Dipali Bhatia  rk goes on stage n  collects the award  dipali goes to hug him but rk  puts his hands together  n  he passes her n walks towards the  microphone n he says once again I would like to thank everyone.  Dipali  looks at him n says  one minute rk  your fans would like to know  how your wife feels being married to a superstar,  rk says  she would say she is not married to a superstar,   then  a video clipage  comes up n  the anchor says  we asked this question to Mrs rk  a few days ago  before rk answered,   they say behind every successful man there is a very strong successful woman  so here was Mrs madhubala Rishab Kundras answer she did not marry a superstar she married Rishab kundra  not rk. Rk looks at madhu n smiles.   Rk says its been a very long evening  thank you to all my fans my mom my motherin law for making this night very special.  He leaves the stage n goes towards madhu n gestures lets go  she gets up he holds her hand n they leave.    Madhu asks to go to washroom,   rk waits for her outside,   Dipali comes there how sweet she says to rk,  madhu comes out rk heads towards her  and  holds madhus hand  n looks at her n smiles shall we go madhu nods her head,  leaving dipali fuming as she was not getting entertained. 

Madhu fell asleep  her head was on rks shoulder as they drove home roads were blocked  so it took longer to get home,  instead of waking madhu up rk lifts madhu out of the car he takes her to their bedroom n  lies her down  madhus hair was on her face he slowly  pushes it away,  he wanted her he needed her, he was ready to kiss her his lips were close to her he shakes his head he wants madhu to come to him when she has forgiven him,  he  heads towards the bathroom  madhu opens her eyes n watches him leave she takes a  deep breath,  rk in the shower   the water is cold as he needed to cool down,   he wanted madhu  that's all he wanted just her but knew she was not ready. 

nahtani88 thumbnail
Awesome
Thanks For The PM