||Happy Birthday our sunshine Suri||

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

19 November is a very special day for all of us !

Its the time of the year to wish a very talented girl  our beloved Suri a very Happy Birthday !

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!
May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Edited by -skylark- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-skylark- thumbnail

Neha 

Hieee :)) surri diii.. Wish yu a soooperb HAPPY BIRTHDAY wid loads of RK moments n yeaaah BS moments tooo :) Hope yu get evrything yu deserve.. Ur bday marks the first day of 365 day trip around the sun.. so enjoye ur trip diii :) Had spent some lovely moments realted to RK, bday gifts, thesis topic discussion. Everthing we have done is cherished :) Stay blessed n keeep smiling diii.. Loads of luv n hugs...Neha

Ranjitha

Meri rakhi sawanttt
Wish you a very very very happy Birthday jaan
You know that everytime I sit to write about you, I get emotional and fail to put up anything sensible on paper :P
As I always say, one can have hundreds of freinds, but there will always be one special person, who will be more than a friend and the relation shared with that person will have no specific name... and that person in my life is you
dear...
In our 6 years of friendship, we have grown to be the best possible buddies, without having met even once :) and with every passing year, our bonding has just become stronger...
On this very special of yours, I just wanna wish that may God bless you with 100 reasons to smile, laugh, sing and dance... May you be blessed with love, joy, happiness and great health :)
Love ya loadsss
Ranju

Preeti
 Hey Surr
Wishing U many Many Happy Returns of the Day Dear. May you have a great year ahead!!!
God Bless n Keep Smiling
Preeti
Shagun 
 Dear Suri
Wishing u many many happy returns of the day, hpe u hv a gr8 day love u loads

Neha
 Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day my Surii Diii >:D< <3 >:D<Love u so much >:D< >:D< >:D<U r the sweetest choco pie :p i know ab toh mereko treat milega :p =))May this bday be the bestest and happiest one >:D<Happy Bdayyy <3 >:D< <3Aapki chotu sis neha

Saheli

Paajiii!!!!!!!!!! Changa jiii????? ROFL...aaj to aapke changa hone ka hi din hai jiii!!! Khub khushiyan manaao and apna din enjoy karo to the fullest jiii!!!!! You have always been there in times of need. What to say to u more I dont know. Its been years now that we are frnds...may be we became frnds because of one man but still today its continuing and flourishing and i m proud to say its not only becoz of him. Hehehe. We started off with FC and now today again working at the same place together...it seems whatever we do we hv a tendency of landing up  at the same place. Hope this bond and frndship continues in future tooo paaajiii...and u will always be my paaajiii...ROFL

Dia

Happy birthday to you. You are a wonderful asset to the team and we love having you here. I wish you all the luck and love in life. May you continue to prosper. God bless you and best wishes.

Minnie
Happy Birthday Surri!You are a sweet person! :) Remain sweet always!It has been nice knowing you!And your are an awesome writer too! Miss chatting with you on our Adda!
And your are an awesome writer too! Miss chatting with you on our Adda! And your long posts bringing in positivity! :)May God bless you abundantly and grant you all your wishes!!Lots of love :)
-skylark- thumbnail

-skylark- thumbnail

Suri Hogii Sabse Parayii

As you grow a year older, we know the time of a very special day is approaching

And therefore , we have these gifts for you !!

-skylark- thumbnail

Credits

Post & Graphics : rani
Messages           : saheli
Bluefalls thumbnail
The best part in the entire thread is that paaji hui sabse paraayi...lol...🀣

waise bhi humaari paaji to planning ki kisi din Rajeev ke photo ke upar apne unka ka photo lagaayengi and rajeev se bolengi "sorry rajeev aaj se hum paraaye ho chuke" (In khushi's style)🀣. And tab bhi dont worry...Rani zaroor aayegi bg mein "Rabba Ve" Bajaane ke liye🀣

WE too are waiting for that ...hence me and rani are promoting the idea of "Paaji hui sabse Paraayi"
πŸ˜ƒ.

Now after the leg pulling...Jokes Apart...Happy Birthday Paajjiii...Hope you have a wonderful Birthday filled with "Rabba Ves"πŸ˜†

Aur haan most of those dishes have aloo in it as per ur preference
🀣
Edited by saheli2610 - 11 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
hey suri . we hv been chatting on and off in RK FC since few yrs. i remember not being able to watch one of RK's sbs interview and just fr me u did a written update . i thot that was really sweet 😊 HBD have a grt yr ahead ..Edited by -skylark- - 11 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wish you a very Happy Birthday  Surya πŸ₯³

Have a wonderful, successful, happy & joyful year and life ahead πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒIts been almost 2 years knowing you...& it has been a cherishing experienceπŸ˜ƒits always wonderful spending time with you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Always keep smiling and Stay Blessed !!!!

Edited by -purnima- - 11 years ago
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Suri..
May God fulfill all your dreams.😊

My best wishes for a furious and voracious day filled with plenty of smile and laughter.πŸ˜ƒ

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Suri Dii...hope you have a wonderful day!! Stay well and May God bless you...πŸ˜ƒ