Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I knew you would play the tit for tat game. I will try editing my comment till morrow I guess.

R u gonna update? Try making movies..sports..cartoons..random.

Plus dude u r actually using my Swaron stuff..thats first time u r using my non random. Thank u so much..and finally u found my stuff usable which is big for me.

Yes, I am going to update on Sunday. 😳 I have made Supernatural, SwaRon, Grey's Anatomy and Qubool Hai till now. Will do more. You have any movie suggestions? I am not a sports person really.

And yeah, I see I am using your stuff for the first time too. Worth it. 🤗
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Awesome Update!
George Dies :'( 
I still Lou Grey's! <3 <3 <3

Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I haven't been much around this place but I was lucky enough to stumble upon your PM Kankshita.
Wonderful work again. You do some great work with the textures.
Sneha Kapoor edits look classy. I would be lying if I say I don't miss her but perhaps, change is the only constant. Her reasons for leaving D3 may be a bit illogical but she continues to be an inspiring presence in our lives.
The old SwaRon scenes are definitely worth cherishing. It's true, we can't have the same look in Sharon's eyes anymore but we can always come back to revisit the golden times. Yaadein GIFs are incredibly beautiful and I can't thank you enough for making them, mate. The signatures are majestic indeed. 👏
George O'Malley certainly didn't deserve to die. Grey's Anatomy stuff looks lush and all three GIFs are marvelous. The first one has to be my favorite though.
Apologies for the delay and all the best for your exams.
-Niki

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Edited my comment on PageSeventySeven
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You're gonna update and it has Supernatural and Qubool hai?! WEEE I ijj happies. :D Time to comment, I guess? 😆

@Madura : I know and I think you both have got a knack for random stuff. You both do great on it! :)
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely creatiions :)
annihilation thumbnail
I know we grumble a lot  😆 but we aren't serious most of the time and its just to pull your leg and spend some time over here. So, I'd pat you on the back for still stay on the track and not giving up despite the problems you're facing both PS and non-PS related. 👍🏼

Your mixed feelings her Sneha are justified, she's been unreasonable and I don't get it either. But what's gone is gone but her work is still appreciated by her fans, a reason enough for to be thankful. For the millionth time, there's something about you and icons. Great stuff! And I liked the way this came out - http://i.imgur.com/ZG7fMXV.png << Quite pretty. :)

You're always going to be good with SwaRon and I am always gonna say the something. 😳 Mehta's quite a dancer too, I see. She acts well too, I suppose but there's always scope for improvement.  http://i.imgur.com/FpzUvoF.png << I love the subtle coloring on this and the GIFs, nice one there!

GA - http://i.imgur.com/gjWwaDT.png << This is BOSS. This is. The GIFs are beautiful and even though I don't watch the show anymore, to know about George's death made me sad too. I can relate to getting sentimental over death of fictional characters.

Ayesha's request came out superb. You're a BOSS with icons after all. :)

P.S : Is there any chance you could update tonight? 😳

thegameison thumbnail
My computer is not working. I made a lot of stuff and I'd be grumpy if I lose my data again. -_-

Sorry.

annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: epiphany.

My computer is not working. I made a lot of stuff and I'd be grumpy if I lose my data again. -_-

Sorry.

omg again?! That sucks.  Try to get it fixed without losing any data. And don't bother about DA for now. :)
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my comment finally on the update page. It maybe tough to load I guess, so check when your pc issues are solved.

Hope my comment is acc to your stds, cos once time you had missed my usual style, I guess and you grumbled a lot.

Movie Sugg- OMG, Tangled, atm. Both are great movies. Or any fresh movie, jaane tu ya jaane na..

Husna- Yeah, the difference though is, you will find random stuff in almost all my updates unlike Kankshita.She tells me to do it, and she hardly does. :(, mean girl.
Plus yeah, we love pulling your leg K, just as you love to pull ours.

Edited by Madhura.. - 11 years ago