Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yo Nisha..! Nw am seriously loving the blonde🀣🀣

As always..Amazing writing.. Random or not, each of your OS has some important traits of love hidden it & its mindblowingg!! U need some talent to make ur writings appealing to the reader & Nisha my dear, U got that in plenty! 

Moral of ur OS : Testing Love by arousing Jealousy can be injurious to health, especially wen the other end is Maanvi!!!!🀣

PS: Nisha, this time my analysis is a bit quirky, not like the usual ones!!!.. LOL, i suspect, i can do with a bit of counselling too..!
sn2012 thumbnail
LOL, Jealous Manvi is hilarious! Want to know what she plans to do with Maya but brilliant OS, love reading them! Update perfect life soon too please!! Can't wait to read the next part! :) 
aaliya172 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nisha you are an awesome writer
Liked it very much
Especially when Manvi stamped his foot.πŸ˜†
Jeevz coolπŸ₯±
Thanks for the pm.

leafmaria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, this was an interesting OS. A possessive Maanvi is quite the dangerous one. Never cross paths with her. I am not a big fan of twilight, but for the last movie, I had similar questions. I saw a poster of them, and I too agree there was just tooo much foundation on. They looked gray, for God's sake.

-Maria 
deepika03 thumbnail
i always either love ur os or find them hillarious...this time it ws a mix of both πŸ˜† Edited by deepika03 - 11 years ago
deepika03 thumbnail
i always either love ur os or find them hillarious...lolz...but this time it was a mix of both πŸ˜† and ur p.s. note was more funny than the os...lolz...cuming bak to the os...i really like how u play around with virat n manvi's characters in each of ur os, yet manage to retain their distinguishing essence...and u also did justice...i found u equally favourable to both of them...lol...im glad u wrote this one from virat's point of view...since the last one was manvi's pov...hats off to u...great ideas u cum up with...and inspire me to write sum gr8 comments...lolz...kidding...πŸ˜‰ Edited by deepika03 - 11 years ago
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the OS. Manvi jealous ah.Poor MayaπŸ˜†.It was a cute.Loved the overall Os so much.Thanks for the pm😊
shona9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

enjoyed while reading ...

luved it...
mika17 thumbnail
awesome os loved it, thnx for the pm
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing piece of work Nisha