Virman OS And you came back to me

nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

OS And you came back to me

WARNING: don't forget to like+comment and do listen to the song at the end ;)

Virat smirked listening to Manvi talk to her friends.

"I don't care who he is with okay? Screw her and screw him." She screamed at her friends leaving them astonished at her reaction.

Jealous much Miss Manvi? He too left smiling on the way.

I hate him. I HATE HIM in capital letters. How dare he!!!! Virat Singh Vadhera you will have to pay for this. Manvi sat on a bench murderously twisting the hem of her dress, crumpling it in the process.

So you broke up with me didn't you bandariya? Now we will see Chaudhariyan's jealous side. He walked towards her with a smile on his face.

She rolled her eyes at him. Just look at that bloody smile. He thinks he will come here, apologize and I'll forgive him? Never. She turned her head sideways to show that she is still mad at him.

But to her utter dismay he didn't even look her way once instead he sat next to Maya!!!!!

Bloody hell. Scoundrel. Ughhh. Such a wuss. How dare he sit next to that, to that ughhh. I hate him and I hate her. Manvi stood up stomped away.

As soon as she left the garden Virat started laughing loudly which surprised Maya. "Whats so funny Virat?"

After laughing for another five minutes he finally answered, "Did you see Manvi's face? She is so jealous. You know what I'm going to continue this drama for sometime. Her expression was priceless. In the meantime though you might wanna watch your back Maya- you don't know Manvi's temper. Bye babes." He patted her shoulder and left.

Maya sat there with tears in her eyes. Here she had high hopes that finally Virat was over that loud, obnoxious, spoilt, pampered girl but how wrong she was. She cursed herself for keeping her hopes high. In the past two years Virat and Manvi broke up numerous times, atleast once a week but they'd always end up patching up. This time it was different though, they hadn't talked properly for over a week and Maya couldn't help but hope they were done for good. Well a girl can hope, can't she?

Next day Maya was in the cafeteria waiting in line to grab some food when out of nowhere Virat pulled her towards him and asked, "So babes there is a party tonight at 40/40 club. You want to go with me?" This brought a smile on Maya's face and she answered, "Sure." "Great I will pick you up then." Maya smiled again and nodded in positive. Her smile disappeared as soon as she saw Manvi sitting in a nearby table giving her a deathly glare. So he asked me out just to make her jealous, the realization dawned upon her.

He is taking her there??? That is my favorite club, I will never forgive you for this Virat. Rot in hell.

"Manvi what do you want to eat?" One of her friends asked her.

"I'm not in the mood." She grabbed her car keys and left the cafeteria.

The party was at a club and almost all of Virat's and Manvi's friends were there. In the beginning Manvi was apprehensive of going to the party but later on she convinced herself. Manvi if you don't go Virat will think you are jealous. You need to go and act like you don't give a damn.

At the party, Manvi's best friend cornered Virat "Virat I think you should stop this drama. You have no idea how upset she is. I feel bad for her."

"Jeevs you are right and I miss her you know. But Maya came here with me so I can't just abandon her. I'll end it tonight after the party I promise."

"Okay but please end it soon otherwise you know Manvi. I'm scared for Maya." Both of them had a hearty laugh at that.

"Yeah I saw her give Maya one of her deadly looks." Virat added.

"You saw that? Yeah I had to hold her hand to stop her from walking towards you guys." giggled Jeevika.

"Man you need to stay close tonight Jeevs because I am pretty sure the 'volcano' is ready to erupt." He pointed towards Manvi who was sitting on the bar stool drinking light beer.

"Don't drag me into this. You created this mess, you clean it up." was Jeevika's prompt reply.

Some friends I have. He sighed and joined the party to mingle with the crowd.

Soon the dance floor was open and everybody paired up to dance with their partners. Virat didn't want to let it go too far but Maya offered him to dance with her so he couldn't say no, afterall she was his date for the night.

Manvi watched him dance with Maya. What kind of a ruthless guy was he? They just broke up few days ago and he was already busy securing some other chick, that too Maya! Purlease she isn't even good looking. Her left eye is smaller than her right, makes her look retarded almost. And just look at her clothes, she might as well have come naked. God! Brainless, ugly freak.

"Hey gorgeous want to dance?" A half drunk weirdo asked Manvi for a dance.

"Listen freak buzz off. I ain't dancing with you." Her one look and harsh words were enough to scare the creep away.

Maya glanced at Manvi and enjoyed the look on her face. Who cared if Virat was just faking it? He was still close to her and that is what mattered. Maya moved closer to Virat and grabbed his collar, attempting to kiss him.

Before Virat could move away someone pulled Maya out of his arms and that someone was none other than Manvi. "Manv.." Before he could utter a word she raised her palm, "Don't" and she stormed off.

He looked around and noticed Jeevs give him a 'you woke up the sleeping tigress now deal with it'. He sighed and followed his bhooki sherni (hungry tigress).

"Manvi listen yar. Baby listen." He ran after her but she was in no mood to listen to him. "Go away Virat before I stab you to death." She warned.

"I'll take my chances." He confidently replied. "Nevertheless I'd rather die than stay away from you." He added dramatically.

"If you know me well then you prolly know that your stupid, idiotic dialogues don't calm me down but make it worse. So SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP. "She screamed.

He covered his ears with both of his hands and winced. "Jeez calm down. I can't believe my eardrums are still working fine even after dating you for two years." He laughed at his own joke.

She looked at him incredulously. Was he here to pacify her or just drive her up the wall. Pathetic loser. "Yea? Then why don't you go back to making out with your darling Maya? Why are you here?" She challenged.

"First of all we weren't making out. Secondly we were dancing and you were the one that created a scene. Schizophrenic much?"

Here comes one of his oh not so witty comments. "You are pathetic Virat. Your stupid jokes aren't even funny and you are the only one that laughs at it. I mean seriously who laughs at their own jokes!? Loser." She tried to divert his attention but he was way too smart for her.

"Really now baby don't change the topic. Why did you create a scene?" straight to the point, that is Virat.

"I umm I." She stammered then she realized that she is THE Manvi Chaudhary, fearless Manvi, "Because I wanted to. I will do as I please. Who the hell are you to stop me?" She challenged him back.

"Sometimes I doubt if you are really a girl. What is wrong with admitting your fault? Your ego is bigger than you, how do you handle it?" He was not at all surprised by her reaction. This is the girl he was madly in love with: crazy, impulsive, short tempered, pampered, and egoistic.

"You you, don't you ever have anything better to do than annoy me? What kind of hidden pleasure do you get out of torturing me?" She questioned.

"Good question. But I don't have time to answer it. My date is waiting for me you see." He turned back to go back to the party. He smirked; he knew what was coming next.

She caught his wrist and stood in front of him. "You are not going back in there." She ordered stubbornly.

"Care to explain why?" He asked mischievously.

"You know why so don't expect me to get all theatrical." She rolled her eyes at him.

He pulled her closer and kissed her ears.He traced his fingers over her cheeks,resulting in her blushing profoundly. "The only proof that you are indeed a girl."

She stamped his foot, "Oww Manvi!" He protested. "Next time you go closer to that Maya or any other girl you won't walk on your feet." She threatened.

"I have the world's most romantic girlfriend." He replied sarcastically and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Too bad you have to deal with your girlfriend for the rest of your life."

"I will survive." He kissed her passionately and she held onto him with equal force.

In between kisses she said, "But I'm not letting that Maya off the hook so easily. How dare she hit on my man?"

"Baby common now, we were faking it. I was the one that persuaded her to play along." He played with her hair, his favorite pass time.

"Nope you were acting but she sure wasn't. She crossed my territory this time." Manvi answered confidently.

Great she is all territorial now. How eccentric can this bandariya be! He remembered Jeevs 'you woke up the sleeping tigress now you deal with it' look. Poor Maya seems like she will be the next victim of Manvi's wrath. Atleast I'm off the hook, for now.

He carried her in his arms and drove off to his place.

You gotta listen to the song ðŸ˜‰: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQTAylIvGt0

MY INDEX:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3274484

Okay i know, i haven't updated perfect life, thanksgiving weekend (i'll try). why another random os?? i'm in a good mood- my mom went back home (thank god). as much as i love my mom, lady drove me crazy over the week. worked out after a week; blame it on my mom (gosh sometimes parents can be pain in the butt). oh did you watch breaking dawn?? when twilight released, i loved it and prolly watched it like 20 times but strangely i found breaking dawn immensely BORING! maybe i just grew up??? there were parts in the movie where everyone in the theater was silent (you know the scary/suspence parts) but me and my friends we were laughing THE ENTIRE TIME!! i guess that is what happens when you watch it with bunch of guys lol, they made fun out of everything. "why do all the vampire kids have put on lipstick? whats up with so much foundation on the guys? this vampire chick looks anorexic. dude did that vampire kid has fangs." were some of the comments they passed. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†    

p.s. this OS is just time pass, short and there will be no part 2. i'm pretty sure it'll take me longer to pm everybody then write it LOL.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
once again an awesome piece of your talent .

enjoyed reading it a lot ,and it seemed very real .

i could easily imagine manvi's anger at each and every level .

loved that part where u have mentioned that they broke up every now and then but also patched up at the same speed , this is called true love ,no matter what happens , u just can't stay away from your love .

thanks for the pm dear .Edited by __Aarti__ - 11 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear please pm when u update next
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super Duper Os!!..
Enjoyed it a lot,the part where Maya's left eyes is smaller then her right was funny..lol!.
Loved it & thanks for the pm..
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You wrote another OS! Super! 

Loved your humour, Maya's eyes part was hilarious. 

thanks for the pm
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS!!!
Loved the song!!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nishaaa! So u cud write another OS but u dint Update Perfect Life, Ab to pakka me ati hoon hume haunt karne! Coming to the OS like wht do u mean its one of ur worst??? DUDE it was so damn hilarious!!! I mean the Bickering and jelousy of manvi is always too funny and thn I love the words tht u use makes its typical collage student!! Ur OS always makes me LMAO oh and Btw is this OS evn an incident of ur life :P Oh and trust me ur not the only one suffering thru the pain ...
 Ughhh I hate Twilight :/ If u haven't watched the Hunger Games u shud!  Its AWESOME! I am tooo lazy to read the book so I keep waiting for the movie coz I hate reading I just read virman stories :P AND the song! wht do I say the way it matches ur story Sumone might think tht it was Made specially fort the story I mean the lyrics are PERFECT! I guess tht quite a long comment right?? :P AND UR next update better b perfect life and it better b soon or else I'll b on my way to haunt u :PP <3 WOW thts the longest comment i ever wrote!
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gosh nisha talent ki gadi par break lagao
One after another your awesome lol
Kind of felt sorry for Maya she had to face
Manvi the tigress

Thanks for the pm
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nisha! YeeY! Was so happy seeing your PM in my inbox. I love your OSs as much as your stories! And gosh! You never fail to amaze me with your work. I will keep this short as you will spare your time. I really love jealousy so that are bonuspoints. And you have worked it out so beautifully. I love Maanvi's sherni avtaar the most so again bonuspoints. Uhm that is a 11/10... I think

Edited by BrunoMars - 11 years ago
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved the jealous manvi
Continue soon and thanks for the pm!!