Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
😡😕  ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

WHEN AASHKA was in the BB HOUSE ---The SALES of ZANDU BALM were HIGH @ -- COMPANY made a huge profit as audiences were suffering from headache and migraine after watching HER _---- / @@ 

AFTER her eviction --ZANDU BALM again approached CHANNEL and PAID them HUGE money ---to take aashka BACK on the SHOW -/@

Watching AASHKA again on BB house -----is like watching the SEQUEL of movie TEES MAAR KHAN @ - /

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fire_gun

hope she comes withrevenge mode😈that would make show interesting😉

Revenge for what yaar, it's the others that need revenge from her lol.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Seems like she will be going IN , Urvashi se badla lene ko😡🤢

Kaun sa badla, urvashi is the one who needs badla. Imagine aashka fight with urvashi, aashka is sooo scared of urvi.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TexanHolden

Fire_Gun didn't you favorite rupali was called rudaali. she cried more than Aashka in the first season. lol..

Are u kidding me, no one can cry more than aashka.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

<font color="#0033FF">
WHEN AASHKA was in the BB HOUSE ---The SALES of ZANDU BALM were HIGH @ -- COMPANY made a huge profit as audiences were suffering from headache and migraine after watching HER _---- / @@

AFTER her eviction --ZANDU BALM again approached CHANNEL and PAID them HUGE money ---to take aashka BACK on the SHOW -/@

Watching AASHKA again on BB house -----is like watching the SEQUEL of movie TEES MAAR KHAN @ - / </font>

LMAO    ðŸ¤£
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashka is too obssessed with urvashi and then Niketan...uske dimaag se ye dono nikal hi nahin rahein hai...aadat hai ek baat pakad kar bedhne ki...After her re-entry, I am not going to ever vote and if she wins this will be my firsta nd last season of BB. She is in...and now my heart is crying continuously...
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She is the least deserving candidate for re-entry...ahhh torture to my four eyes
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TexanHolden

Fire_Gun didn't you favorite rupali was called rudaali. she cried more than Aashka in the first season. lol..

naa dear friend!! aaksha has snatched that tittle of rudali from rupali😆😆😆 nobody comes near to aaksha in tear competition ðŸ˜†
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fun post?? More like LEGEND *wait for it* DARY Post 😉 Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago