Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
fire_gun

itnee bhi safai na de ghalib ki log tujhe khatawaar samjhein.

aashka ki crbbin crying ke alava her attitude is very bad.

She likes people when they are her shadow , have the same opinion thats hers.

She was mad at sapna (for chimta) that was OK for her,"She called her Psycho,, women empowerment MY FOOT".But now becaaase sapna told that we are sorry for ur failed and lazy captionship.NOw foir aashka SAPNA is the best.

buuuhhooo koi sapna ko kuch nahi kahega, buuuhooo.Urwashi tu to bilkul kuch nahi kahegi chahe woh tujhe moti bhains bulayee ya kuch aur.
Heyybabyydolll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg why did she have to be the one to come back!!!!! And its not like this is going to change her outlook and everything when she meets the other contestants again. She will be the same pathetic person that we got tired off. She better get nominated asappp so we can vote her out again. And why does she hate niketan so much?? its like this lady cant even have a proper convo without mentioning niketan and urvashi...
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priyaken

fire_gun

itnee bhi safai na de ghalib ki log tujhe khatawaar samjhein.

aashka ki crbbin crying ke alava her attitude is very bad.

She likes people when they are her shadow , have the same opinion thats hers.

She was mad at sapna (for chimta) that was OK for her,"She called her Psycho,, women empowerment MY FOOT".But now becaaase sapna told that we are sorry for ur failed and lazy captionship.NOw foir aashka SAPNA is the best.

buuuhhooo koi sapna ko kuch nahi kahega, buuuhooo.Urwashi tu to bilkul kuch nahi kahegi chahe woh tujhe moti bhains bulayee ya kuch aur.

yes she acts like double standard women too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..but i posted that picture for fun ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: fire_gun

watching aahska is again in bb house like so much torture that i should do this ๐Ÿ˜†

ahem ahem... posting a gif file that has absolutely unrelated to the show... look Angel-Jot/Autumn, raise his warning level now!!!!
priyaken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
somewhere I feel this is good for Urwashi, Because withouut Dolly Bindra Shweta would have never won.

And for Aashka she is way smart she knows if will get more footage if she talks about popular  people in house. In BB its not only that winning is important because only one person can win tha amount, but rest of them can make money if they stays more weeks.

So thats wat she is doing she knows she is not capable of winning ,but by this che che pe pe she can be there for long.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aashika looks like Mother India with those two guys 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very True Anshul !! ๐Ÿ˜• 
Aashka will be back...Main waapis aaaungi...Main waapis aaungi...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† Gamewise should be fun though !! 
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Very True Anshul !! ๐Ÿ˜• 

Aashka will be back...Main waapis aaaungi...Main waapis aaungi...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† Gamewise should be fun though !! 

hope she comes with revenge mode๐Ÿ˜ˆ that would make show interesting๐Ÿ˜‰ 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Haha!! So true! I hope she loses whatever is required for them to do to get back into the house. 

Mushkil se vida kiya tha vapis aa gayi phir se. ๐Ÿคข
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Haha!! So true! I hope she loses whatever is required for them to do to get back into the house. 

Mushkil se vida kiya tha vapis aa gayi phir se. ๐Ÿคข

but mithiji she is going for sure๐Ÿ˜† lag toh aisa hi raha hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† aaskha will bitch abt urvarshi in house thats why she will get in house ihope this time we see diffrent aaskha who is on revenge mission๐Ÿ˜‰