Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hellooo ji... Aa gaye late latif...😆
chalo abi meri taarif band aur Padhne do mjhe..😉
Birdy91 thumbnail
Part-1
Haayyyeee Kya gudddyyy Gudddyyy Mrng ho gayi..👍🏼 Iiieee... Raya's scene was fabb... n ahem ahem itne saare Eye lock ❤️ Kho hi jaati hu mae toh 😆 n peeehhuuu Madam toh hai hi hmaari cuttiiieee Pie...
toh frm my side.. superlike for d part-1 yaaar..👏
Birdy91 thumbnail
Part-2
OMG... Outstanding Update 👍🏼 Every emotion, each dialogue was jst pefect wid d situation of Raya...n Hey i loved *5 years wala part* Omg hw butifully u portrayed dat yaar... *clap clap * for dat... n Hey plzzz cntinue it... plzzz plzzz plzzz...😭
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ram: Tum who mobile. When I got up…tumhare haath mein mobile tha?

Priya: Haa tha…Who mein!  (Doesn't want to tell him about the snoring video she has made)

Ram: Why are you getting so nervous? Tum kuch chhupa rahe ho mujhse? (Looking deeply into her eyes) 

Priya: Aap jaankar kya karengay Mr. Kapoor? Waise bhi hum dono kay beech abb kuch nahi hain. (Tries to avoid his gaze)

Part-3

At the exact moment Priya's cell phone starts ringing, they keep looking at each other. He let's go her hand. She picks up the phone. It's Rajat.

Priya: Hello, Rajat sir!

On hearing Rajat's name, Ram's fists clinched in anger.

Rajat: Hello Priya! How are you? Sab kuch theek to hai?

Priya: Sorry Sir, Mujhe achanak ek jaruri kaam aa gaya. (Looking at Ram whose eyes don't ready to leave the contact with her eyes. His clinched fists clearly signifying, he is pissed off by the disturbance) Meine Neha ko 'inform' kiya tha.

Rajat: Mein aapse sirf yeh pucchna chahta hun kay sab theek to hai na?

Priya: Thodi problem thi iss liye. (Voice gets nervous as she looks at Ram)

Ram's ears get ready in full alert to hear, what Priya will say further in anticipation that  Priya will tell Rajat the real reason 'Why she stayed back at home'.

Rajat: Mein jaanta hun .Tumne Dubai ki shop bandh rakhi thi jab bahot he jaruri kaam tha to.

Priya: Sir, waise he kuch problem thi (Doesn't want to tell Rajat about Ram, thinking maybe Ram will not like it)

Rajat: Please don't hesitate.

Priya: Nahi Sir..aise koi baat nahi hai. (Laughs sweetly)

Ram's eyes burn with rage, jaw clinches as he realizes that Priya is not giving any hint to Rajat that she is with Ram.

Though the AC is on in the room Priya feels the heat rising around her from the moment she picked up the phone. She feels the need to discontinue the phone conversation as soon as possible.  

Rajat: Just want to know that if you have any problem, don't hesitate to tell me about that. Maybe I will help you (Assuring)

Priya: Aap tension mat lijiye Sir. I will manage. (Tries to avoid Ram's heated gaze) Matlab aap waise bhi meri kaafi madat kar rahain ho. (By lowering her eyes, in slight sadness again look back at Ram)

Ram who is trying to keep his temper cool all this while by muttering something in his mouth…shouts out. He understands clearly what Rajat is trying to do.

Ram: Bxxxd Fellow! (Swears)

Priya looks at Ram in bewilderment.

Priya: What? (Asks Ram placing her hand on speaker of the cell phone by another hand) Just excuse me for sec. Sir.

Ram: I am talking about him. You know who...(Tries to avoid to take Rajat's name)

Priya: Please Mr. Kapoor! (Make a gesture by hand indicating 'Be calm') Let me 1st finish this call. (She turns around, now sitting at the edge of bed; her back is facing to Ram)

Ram feels like throwing Priya's cell phone out of the window. He feels like destroying not only the cell phone but also each & everything which could exist between or bring Rajat Kapur & Priya closer. The cafe! The copy of 'BALH' book lying on table! The jogger's park near Priya's building! The custody case! Etc…Etc.! Ram gets up from there. Priya is unaware of him.

Priya: Sorry Sir!

Rajat: Is everything alright?

Priya: Haa Sir.

Rajat: Koi hai kya wahanpe?

Ram comes & stands in front of her. She feels his presence near her, heartbeat rises.

Priya: Nahi. (Looks at Ram nervously who is giving her one of his hot looks)

Rajat: Mujhe lagga meine kuch suna.

Priya: T.V. on hai, iss liye shayad.

Ram starts moving closer towards her in determination until he reaches inch away from her.  

Rajat: I heard a familiar voice.

Priya: Aapko koi galatfehmi huyi hogi. (Though thrilled by Ram, she tries to look at him, firmly)

Rajat: Anyways you take care.

Priya: (Standing near her, Ram bends down slightly) don't worry Sir (he put his both the hands on her shoulder) aur 'Thanks' (shaken by Ram's touch, somehow she manages to say)

Rajat: Aur ek baat  kaheni thi. Tum nahi ho to Kady, Neha kay saath milkar caf acche se manage kar rahe hai!

She holds Ram's arm by her free hand, looking at him confusedly. As she feels his breathe, she fears at the closeness between them. His gaze remains fixed at her lips, bringing back the memories of those buried sensation.

Priya: (Continuing her phone convo.) Mujhe aapka yeh message subah he mil gaya tha (Trembling)

Ram waits for her to end the phone conversation

Rajat: Humm..ok. Bye then.  

Priya: Bye Sir. (She hung up the phone hurriedly)

As she ends up the phone conversation, Ram stands straight. His hands move away from her shoulders to form a clap.

Ram: (With smirk clapping) Clap..Clap…Clap.. toh subah subah messages bhi exchange honey laggey hai..Miss. Priya Sharma! (With sarcasm)

Priya: Aap kya baat kar rahain ho! (In roaring voice) In fact ..aap jiss tarahse behave kar rahain ho Mr. Kapoor  mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha. (Gets up & stands to walk out)

Ram: Ohhh (Acts like clearing his throat) Tum kuch jaantihe nahi ho. Ya phir jaankar anjaan banney ki koshish kar rahi ho. (Bringing his face near to her, shouts)

Priya: Aapko jo samjhna hain, waise bhi aap mujhse yeh 'Expectations' kyon kar rahain ho?

Ram: You are so right. Why I am bothering! Damn it.

Priya keeps looking at him amusedly as her eyes start filling with tears.

To be continued…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot to everyone for reading, liking & for giving your comments. I tried to write this update. I am still doubtful whether you guys will like it or not cause I am not convinced with the idea of getting rid of misunderstandings of 5 yrs in one go. It needs some time.But I will try to write the happy ending in the next upadte. 😊

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey i liked da update very nice but it was short
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great job, as usual...and you're right...misunderstandings like this cannot be sorted out in a hurry. Looking forward to your next part :-)
saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

hey i liked da update very nice but it was short

I want them to kiss...😛 but stopped there..😭 So guys plz comment next update mein ek kiss?😛
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saniya9919

I want them to kiss...😛 but stopped there..😭 So guys plz comment next update mein ek kiss?😛

neki aur pooch pooch 
even i thought dat ram will kiss her gusse main hi sahi
saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

Great job, as usual...and you're right...misunderstandings like this cannot be sorted out in a hurry. Looking forward to your next part :-)

🤗 Lalita Diii...🤗 
I am so happy to see you here.:)
Thank you so much for your comment. You know how much it's precious! It means a lot to me, as always.😛
I am more glad that  you too agree with my POV about the misunderstanding.
I wanted  see their  kiss though they are fighting...😲😆 Control nahi hota imagination pe.

Edited by saniya9919 - 11 years ago
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update...continue soon!!!