lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update
hope u wil continue
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it ws awsome dear but plz continue soon n clear all the MU.. plz...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part, but u could have continued, it was going good,I know RaYa has soo much MUs but still it could be a halt ending, I insist plz continue
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ok...sorry! sorry!   I will write the next part as you all (me too)  want to see happy ending.
When I was trying  to understand their feelings( their  thought part )  after meeting in these circumstances after 5 years I was worried whether you guys will like that part  or not, the justification of their behaviour.  The most difficult part to write...😲  made me nervous.For me it was it was like studying human nervous system or solving a difficult math calculation. Bheja-fry ho gaya.😔 😭   Thanks to CVs...RaYa ko iss situation mein daal diya hain.
I wrote something emotional for the 1st time & was not confident about it so ended the OS here. 😳 I thought who will read it if it's boring.
But after reading your comments, I am feeling like writing the next update.😛
Thank you...Thank you...Thank you... each & everyone of you for encouraging me to write.🤗
         I am so happy that many of you liked the thought part...:) Love you all.❤️

Edited by saniya9919 - 11 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi yaar loved this update too n i understand its not easy to clear the mess the cv's hav created between raya uff khichdi banake rakh diya but i trust u u vil write far better dan cv's n give us meaningful reunion
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Ok...sorry! sorry!   I will write the next part as you all (me too)  want to see happy ending.

When I was trying  to understand their feelings( their  thought part )  after meeting in these circumstances after 5 years I was worried whether you guys will like that part  or not, the justification of their behaviour.  The most difficult part to write...😲  made me nervous.For me it was it was like studying human nervous system or solving a difficult math calculation. Bheja-fry ho gaya.😔 😭   Thanks to CVs...RaYa ko iss situation mein daal diya hain.
I wrote something emotional for the 1st time & was not confident about it so ended the OS here. 😳 I thought who will read it if it's boring.
But after reading your comments, I am feeling like writing the next update.😛
Thank you...Thank you...Thank you... each & everyone of you for encouraging me to write.🤗
         I am so happy that many of you liked the thought part...:) Love you all.❤️

Thank you for your decision im glad to hear that you are going to write the next part ..
And you wrote it very asthetically dear ..i loved the way you brought up her 5 years past in a para ..
dont think stupidly just sit and pendown next part when you are free ...
Love you too ..

leena04 thumbnail
awesome OS yaar suparb i just loved it...what an eyelocks n holding hands... just made me so restless... loved Ram's attitude towards Priya for to know her felling... awww awesome Peehu is charry on cake... i want u to conntinue this... n you granted only... going to read next...

btw what is ur gud name... :P
leena04 thumbnail
awesome upadte of Part 2 yaar par yeh kya why u stoped it here... wanted to know more how will Ram confronts Priya for this in his style... i loved one thing the most that is you not Ram's pain but also Priya's pain so well... its so amezing... to seee n plz connt want to know what happen's next...
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Saniya , at last I managed to read both the parts together! It was really a fantastic read I'm telling u. I loved Priya's caring side which is definitely missing in BALH nowadays - the way she took care of him - especially the injection part is awesome :D And this Rajat 😡 I so want to ... ok just forget it! overall it was an overwhelming OS... Keep rocking!!
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates read both the parts great job