Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Missing her like hell...Maine toh D3 dekhna he chod diya uske jaane ke baad!!
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanha29

I agree!!I was thinking about it as well!!Sharon cant be portrayed by anyone else, even if they find a 1000 times better girl than Sneha!! Only TaaRey cant fetch them TRPs plus in the recent episodes, Aashi is getting close to Swayam..Wth!! Why should she??As if she knows Swayam too well!!

Even for ending SwaRon( which I hope they dont do) they'll have to show Sharon once!!!
And instead of showing this crap and taking an audition for a girl like Sneha they can end the show happily and show Taani and Rey confessing to each other and Sharon confessing her love to Swayam!!!Sneha can be brought for at least this na!!
Im missing SK too!!!
And even if they want to start SwaAshi, its over for them cuz Swayam is such a character who cannot fall in love with someone else!!!
Even if they are finding a new girl for Sharon, i want them to find such a girl who is TOLERABLE AND NON OBNOXIOUS. Not up to Sneha's level is okay, but I'll be glad if she at least matches upto 1/4 th of Sneha's standards!!

dear sorry to qoute!! but dear itz easy to say tat v can matchup wid sharon who has 0.1% of snehas's qualities but when v actually face it na we cant matchup(no offence truth! v ll nt realise now as all sneha kapoors fan realizing now wat s the actually value of her likewise vll realize wen new sharon get replaced wid another girl. there is a proverb lso na v ll nt realize the value wen itz wid us we ll 1ly realize wen itz away 4m us... but dear iam nt offending u but do tell me one tng u knw na wat kind of chem tanha had? sneha kapoor is a awsome dancer & actress no offece but it took her 1 1/2  yrs to gve it a full form isnt it? b4 though (swaron loved each other) tey shwd 1ly tey both 5tng wid each other sneha kapoor had tat attitude frm the begning 4m the beg of d show if a new girl come into d show u tnk how tme will it take for her to learn & incorpate the skills?? how much time will it take her to bring tat intensity tat swaron shared? by tat time wen tey briing all these na it ll b too late.. itz better to bring sneha to bring for sum day and end d3 wid a good note..isnt it? iam sorry if i was wrong
Blessedfool thumbnail
The female leads of the show have  betrayed us time and again.😒
Aren't you all fed up of seeing Swayam answering Sharon calls addressing her "love""my love" etc?. These phone conversations have been going on even when Sneha was present.

Get Sneha back.Full and final.Sneha is Sharon.Sharon is Sneha.I'm even fine with them  having no intimate scenes.Trust me,even if the new girl is fine with intimate scenes.It will not come out as a proper love scene.Sneha has been the face for Sharon.As much as I hate saying this romance with new girl looks like Swayam's in for a some lusty moments with her.
moonlitnisha thumbnail
I dnt think deres any point discussing dis bcoz sum ppl have already moved on just lyk Sneha di and sum ppl have already started liking Sneha Gupta
swaron_tanha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am to happy..sum1 startd dis tpc agn...
i evrydy jst wish nd pray...tht she cums bck...
because no1 cn b prfct lyk sneha kapoor...
i toh hv stppd wtchng d3...cant tolerate...ny1 in place of...mah fav actor...she is jst d bst...
cvs shld really convince...SK...to cum..bck..if thy wnt to hv their fans bck...
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sravani...

The female leads of the show have betrayed us time and again.😒
Aren't you all fed up of seeing Swayam answering Sharon calls addressing her "love""my love" etc?. These phone conversations have been going on even when Sneha was present.

Get Sneha back.Full and final.Sneha is Sharon.Sharon is Sneha.I'm even fine with them having no intimate scenes.Trust me,even if the new girl is fine with intimate scenes.It will not come out as a proper love scene.Sneha has been the face for Sharon.As much as I hate saying this romance with new girl looks like Swayam's in for a some lusty moments with her.

I agree wid u and am sure cvs wud never get a new Sharon Neverrr dey shud atleast try 2 bring Sneha back den dey can wrap d show after sum epi
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambuja4

i am to happy..sum1 startd dis tpc agn...
i evrydy jst wish nd pray...tht she cums bck...
because no1 cn b prfct lyk sneha kapoor...
i toh hv stppd wtchng d3...cant tolerate...ny1 in place of...mah fav actor...she is jst d fbst...
cvs shld really convince...SK...to cum..bck..if thy wnt to hv their fans bck...

Count me in even i have stopped watching d3 after she left cant watch Tannu wid anyone else i still hope dat sumday Sneha Kapoor wud b back even though it seems lyk a dream to me
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

Count me in even i have stopped watching d3 after she left cant watch Tannu wid anyone else i still hope dat sumday Sneha Kapoor wud b back even though it seems lyk a dream to me

hmm.. itz better tat dey do it ASAP
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Well its upto Sneha Di also even she shud reconsider once again i feel so sry 4 Tanu his character has always being Sidelined and now with no Sneha and SwaRon hes being sidelined more
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preethi_shamya

dear sorry to qoute!! but dear itz easy to say tat v can matchup wid sharon who has 0.1% of snehas's qualities but when v actually face it na we cant matchup(no offence truth! v ll nt realise now as all sneha kapoors fan realizing now wat s the actually value of her likewise vll realize wen new sharon get replaced wid another girl. there is a proverb lso na v ll nt realize the value wen itz wid us we ll 1ly realize wen itz away 4m us... but dear iam nt offending u but do tell me one tng u knw na wat kind of chem tanha had? sneha kapoor is a awsome dancer & actress no offece but it took her 1 1/2  yrs to gve it a full form isnt it? b4 though (swaron loved each other) tey shwd 1ly tey both 5tng wid each other sneha kapoor had tat attitude frm the begning 4m the beg of d show if a new girl come into d show u tnk how tme will it take for her to learn & incorpate the skills?? how much time will it take her to bring tat intensity tat swaron shared? by tat time wen tey briing all these na it ll b too late.. itz better to bring sneha to bring for sum day and end d3 wid a good note..isnt it? iam sorry if i was wrong

Nope. I agree. It will take a lot of time for the new Sharon to settle in there. TanHa without a doubt have an amazing chemistry..Finding a girl like Sneha will take CVs to some other planet because I dont think that there is another Sneha Kapoor who can portray OUR sharon in a nice way.  SwaRon intensity was only because of TanHa..Now however un-platonic the new sharon wala swaron may get, they will never be able to share the same chemistry. Isse better they can end the show by bringing SK for some time and confessing her part and after that in the 7 pm time slot they can show all the episodes, from episode one, once again.. at least we will be able to cherish the old TanHa wale SwaRon ke cute and sweet moments, right from the RDX party to the hug ðŸ˜†