~::Love is Blind::~(Thd:5)||Part:34 Pg:23 (THE END)||

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to Thread 5 of love is blind !

L❤️VE IS BLIND

Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love. Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares." (Shakespeare)

Summary:

Dev and Geet were married and it was a love marriage..They fell in love during college days..both loved each other very much but dev started ignoring her all of sudden when his company got bankrupt. 

On other hand, Maan Singh khurana who's life revolved around his family, for the past month has been seeing these pair of brown eyes haunting him ...asking for help.  He sees nothing but her veiled face and eyes full of masked pain holding him prisoner...Who was this anjaani girl? WHo was this brown eyes?

He bumps into this girl accidently one night and time stood still as he watched the girl of his dreams walk away. Again her face was covered in a veil only showcasing her hypnotizing eyes.  Was he dreaming? Was his brown eyes real?

This brown eyes is none other than Geet. He again encounters her at a business party again face covered with a veil, but at that party he fell in love with her in first sight.Her brown eyes captured his heart the most.

Dev told geet to dance so that she could impress MSk and do bussiness with him. 
During the party only, Geet got drunk and started dancing and on the way to home with dev she asked him about her husband and dev got irritated and slapped her and told her to leave his house and geet left the house and in way when she was enjoying the rain maan saw her and recognizes her as his brown eyes and geet in drunken state told maan that he is her husband because she sees love in his eyes for her.

After that maan tried best to get rid of her with his harsh words and after some encounters she started calling him hippo.Then they both went to hotel to take a room and surprisingly only one room was available. Inside, Geet tried to get intimate with maan thinking he was Dev but Maan rejected her and geet got hurt and seeing geet hurt maan clarified that he cannot take advantage of her in this condition and they both slept cuddling with each other.

In the morning when geet saw she is sleeping with some random man,she lost it and slapped maan and then maan came to know that she is married geet then went to dev and there watchman told that dev has told to not allow her and geet thought that it is because of maan.

and so to get an answer she went to maan. Maan Singh Khurana seeing Geet confront him in his office out of rage he also goes and kisses her in front of the whole crowd! She ends up fainting.

Geet regains consciousness and finds out that she misunderstood Maan. She blurts out a sorry to him before running away trying to hide her tears. Maan finds Geet and clears everything between them.  He even is willing to go help her and get the answers she deserves to get from dev.  But when they go they find out that Dev has left to london for some time.  Geet is completely broken.  

Maan takes her to his house and is doing all his best to ease her pain and bring a smile onto her face.  But Geet has started to feel this unknown attraction toward Maan!  She doesn't want to feel this way, but can't seem to control it. Similarly one night, the circumstances are such that they get stuck in a fitting room. Maan and Geet are both in a playful mood teasing each other, when the situation takes a drastic turn. Geet finds her back against the wall and her lips inches away from his, she changes the situation but hurts Maan's heart in the process. Maan got the message she was sending and leaves the fitting room.

The sales employee starts talking really dirty about Geet, Maan who was already angry and hurt turns him to his punching bag.  It was only because of Geet did he stop. Geet is angry with him and his behavior and they fight. Geet blurts out, " I HATE YOU" and Maan looses it. He practically confesses to her, about his pain, and just leaves her there in the dark alley.

Geet manages to find him getting drunk at his beach house. He is about to drown and Geet saves him.  Maan wasn't doing suicide, the waves were so strong that he couldn't fight it. Geet seeing in such a broken state surrenders herself to him in order to take his pain away. They end up making love to each other.

The next day Geet is torn with herself. The thought of her Cheating on her husband is killing her. She is so confused. Who does she love? How could she cheat on Dev, if she loved him? Did she really love him then? Maan sensing Geet's torn heart tries to make her understand. Gives her space to figure out it on her own. 

Back at Khurana Mansion, a certain situation forces Geet to allow Maan a chance. For a week Geet dates Maan and works as his secretary, when one unexpected day her husband shows up as a client. Geet maintains her composure and waits till the meeting was finished. 

Before Dev leaves he drops the bomb , " IT was nice to see you again Mrs.Geet Dev Singh Malhotra" and every body freezes in place.

Maan just watches the love of his life go after her husband.

Geet ends up slapping Dev four times across his face. SHe demands her answers, but he pushes her away. SHe hits the wall, her forehead bleeding. Maan sees this and almost kills Dev with his hands, but stops when Geet tells him it's enough.

Geet demands for her answers again and that's when Dev drops the bomb that he had cancer. He was pushing her away and making her hate him, so when he left the world, she would be able to move on.

Geet laid frozen like a statue, her brain and heart refusing to register the situation. Maan with a heavy heart grabs geet's hand and throws her at Dev, setting her free and making the situation easier for her.

Geet is totally left broken as both Maan and Geet leave her. Maan is left broken trashing his whole office in anger.

Vicky comes to the rescue, comforts Maan and gives him the hope to fight for his love. The war is still not over. Maan gains the confidence and finds all the details he needs to know and heads over to Dev.

WHen he walks in Dev says with a smirk , "I have been waiting for you Mr.Khurana" .

What's the secret that only Maan and Dev know? Will Geet ever realize who she loves?Is she gonna win the internal battle with her heart? 

Who will she choose, MaanorDev?

She can't run away anymore. That decision will be made TODAY!

Part 33:

"Hoga yah hai mujhe pyaar"

Recap:

A few moments later there was a knock, "Come in Mr. Khurana, I was expecting you" he says with a smirk as he sat across a desk with only a small light bulb hanging over them that lit the dark room.

Maan walks straight up to him sliding the papers he brought with himself right across the table, "name your price, and sign it" Maan blurts not even trying to control the venom in his voice.

Dev's eyes shine brighter looking at the papers in his hands, a soft chuckle escapes his lips."I like your style Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, but what makes you think I would sign these divorce papers"

"Just like you signed the papers of, Brij, selling her to you for 5 lakh, I expect you to sign these papers like the bas***d you are or I am just gonna have to become that bas***d who kills you, while the world assumes it's the return of your so called "stomach cancer" that decided to revisit you! I will let you choose".

Dev breaks into a loud chuckle, "Well someone has done their homework haven't they" he grins.

"I am afraid I will have to take you up on your first offer. My price is your whole company! I want you to sign and hand it over to me. Now I will let you decide whether Geet is worth that much or not" Dev says sliding another set of papers toward maan with no sign of remorse in his voice.

"If I had to give her my life I would. My wealth is nothing compared to her" he signs without a care in the world.

"Sign these divorce papers now and get lost from this continent, not just country, you hear me! You can make my company's branch in London your main branch and do things from there. But I swear to God, I see your face show up in me and Geet's life I will make sure to wipe you out from the face of this earth faster than you can ever say the word " cancer".

Dev tries not hard to grin as he signs the divorce papers. He hands over the papers to him uttering, "fine" putting his hand out to shake his hand as if they got a deal. But maan just grabs the papers and heads out to walk out the door.

"On a second thought I change my mind" Dev nonchalantly mutters.

Maan didn't even have the time to turn around and react when someone placed the tip of a gun on the side of his head.

"hahaha your such a fool to think I would let you have Geet this easily" he gleams an evil grin snatching the divoce papers from Maan's hands.

"I like her, and she comes real handy in times like this. Always making me richer. She is my lucky charm" he gleams an evil grin snatching the papers from Maan's hands.

"I own her heart, which is why such a rich handsome bachelor like you, couldn't even woe my wife!" he boasts.

"I know she will come back to me, asking for forgiveness, and I will be everything she asks for. Just like the beginning and frankly I am really missing taking her to Bed" he taunts knowing exactly which strings he is pulling from Maan's heart.

"You f**ker" maan says about to lose his temper.

"hah aaah . . be careful now Mr.Khurana. Trust me after the beating you gave me today, I won't think twice in killing you. This is a sound proof gun, and I will make it look like a suicide".

"any last wishes?" he mocked.

"Just leave Geet alone please", it came out as a plead.

"Take the money. I don't care. Just leave Geet alone".

"Awwwh. What love. But like I said I miss Geet" he says with lustful eyes.

Dev: was great getting to know you. Goodbye Maan

Maan closes his eyessaying I Love you Brown eyes in his head, waiting for the bullet to take his life. But to his utter surprise it never came.

He opens his eyes to find a tense Dev with shocked eyes.

"Oh i am sorry. . did i intrude at a bad time? Do excuse me i couldn't resist" she smirks anger and pain clearly visible in her eyes as she points the gun toward both Maan and Dev.

Geet was in the taxi, numb as a statue with the recent events that took place in just a few hours.

She closes her eyes, wincing, as a lone tear makes its way down her cheek. The driver suddenly breaks, thrusting her body forward.

Driver: Sorry ma'am, looks like there has been a car accident. You have to walk the rest of the half a mile yourself. If you walk to your left, passing the dargah you will get to your destination faster.

"mujhe pata hai" Geet dryly says giving the driver some money and heads over to her destination.

She starts to walk, her knees shaking as she neared the dargah.  She thought it was because she was full of shame, full of hate of herself. She wanted to apologize, but was too ashamed to step into his place. She saw herself as a sinner! But worse than that, she was a sinner with no regrets!

She starts to run in order to pass through the Dargah quickly to the other side of the street,  holding back her tears in humiliation. Without looking she accidently bumps into someone.

"Sorry" she says through her cracking voice.

She was going to walk away when the baba stops her.

Baba: You have run a lot and still you continue to run.

" I. . I am filled with so much shame for what I have done, but I am not regretful. I want to fall on my knees and pray all night for forgiveness, but another part of me is stopping me. Doesn't let me feel regret for what I did"

Yeh kaisa ehsaas hai? I don't want to feel like this. Yeh sahi nahi hai. Bahut galat hai. I should feel repentant, but I don't. This is why I am running. I don't know how to show my face in God's place.

Baba: I can tell you have been battling with the emotions of your heart. Look at the state you are in beta. You're an addict!

"no it's not that. . I don't do drugsshe says a little perplexed as she defended herself.

Baba: My dear you an addict. Your a love addict. Love is a beautiful thing, but you have let it turn to an addiction. You have made it your own kind of drug.

Geet looks down not knowing what to say. Not sure what a "love" addict meant? All she ever wanted was to have that person who would consume her in his love. Was that a bad thing? Did that make her an addict?

Baba: I will tell you one thing, you have been looking very hard for answers, but for the wrong questions. This whole time you have been trying to answer "Who you love?". Well my dear, you have known that answer for a very long time now.

Geet: It doesn't matter; it's too late for me to find answers anyway.

Baba: Do you want your heart to finally find "Sukoon" ?

Geet: Yes, that's all I could ever ask for now. This pain is suffocating me.

Baba: Jao! Go to where you were going before you came here.  Your heart will finally get its "sukoon".

"Naintara" Dev utters in shock.

"Oh so now you remember me! After pointing a gun to your head!" she yells.

She felt hurt and deceived, overhearing the whole conversation that took place.

"Baby you got it all wrong. I was doing this for us. I love you. I always have" Dev turns around trying to talk to her in his denfense.

"Don't test me! Hands off! Put the gun on the floor or I swear I will pop your brains out with this gun. And you . .i will shoot you too" she pointed the gun at both Maan and Dev.

Maan: Dev listen and put the damn gun down!

Dev gulps down in fear and puts the gun down.

"Nain'"

Now slide the gun over to me!" Naintara cuts Dev off. She didn't want to hear none of it.

Maan: can I leave? I honestly don't even care if you kill him.

" oh noo Mister! Stay where you are!" pointing one Gun at Dev and the other gun at Maan.

Dev: Babe hear me out. I love you. I never meant anything I said about Geet. I was just mocking Maan, as he beat the hell out of me! I told you I was going to divorce her anyway.

Naintara: Shut up! Just shut up Dev! You played with me! I knew something was wrong when you suddenly left from London, and even hung up on me yesterday. You USED me!

And you Mister. What a bad situation your in. I can't have any witnesses and then it's your poor company who will just be sitting there. Trust me I have no problem taking it over!

Baba: The last battle of the war you have been fighting with your heart is near. Answer the right question, and you will set yourself free. You will break free from the chains around your heart! GO!

(Put your volume up here. . the song is already playing in the background)

Geet nodes her head, her eyes welling up in tears, for reasons unknown to her, and she starts to run! She starts to run as if her life was at stake.

Aah, o rabba, o rabba
Yeh mohabbat bhi ek ibaadat hai
Aur yeh ibaadat bhi ek mohabbat hai

Her heart was beating restlessly,

Haan ah, haan ah, haan ah

Full of anxiousness, full of excitement, full of gripping suspense,
with each step she took toward her destination.

Yeh bhi deewaangi hai, voh bhi deewaangi hai
Yeh bhi dil ki lagi hai, voh bhi dil ki lagi hai
Mujhko kya ho gaya, sab ko hairaangi hai
Never had she felt such rush before.

Ho gaya hai mujhe pyaar, ho gaya hai mujhe pyaar

Her heart skips a beat as she ran and the dargah singers sung that phrase. Her heart was dancing , beating frantically, as if they had sung the lyrics of Geet's heart.

Maybe she was losing her mind with the fact that she had to set herself free. Set her heart free!

nahin hona tha, arre nahin hona tha

Arre nahin hona tha, nahin hona tha, nahin hona tha
Arre nahin hona tha, arre nahin hona tha

Nahin hona tha, nahin hona tha, lekin ho gaya

Ho gaya hai mujhe pyaar, ho gaya hai mujhe pyaar
Ho gaya hai mujhe pyaar

She was running faster and the sound of the singers were slowly fainting away as she reached her destination. He would never let her in, so she decided to go from the back way. But she still heard them as they sung,

"Ab waqt faisle ka nazdeek aa gaya hai
Kya faisla karoon main dil ne to yeh kaha hai
Dil ne to yeh kaha hai, dil ne yeh kaha hai
Jeena ka hai shokh to marne ko ho jaa taiyyaar

Nahin hona tha, nahin hona tha, lekin ho gaya

. . .

Geet freezes! IT was now or never!
She had to make a CHOICE!

. . .

"Nahin hona tha , lekin Ho gaya hai mujhe pyaar, ho gaya hai mujhe pyaar" she twirls and gapes holding on to his shoulders for support as the bullet penetrated her chest.

The white roses she had in her hand falls in the air and sprinkles over both of them.

"BROWN EYES" Maan screams holding Geet into his arms which were now filled with her blood.

Dev also fell on the floor as a bullet penetrated through him too, except in the leg.

"WHy brown eyes! Why!" Maan screamed as he held on to Geet.

"Geet" Dev mutters in shock. She got shot?

Naintara: Even better I get rid of her.  Dev loves me!!! He only married you for the money, your family sold you to him! And now he decides to double cross me and go back to you!  Khabi NAHI.

MAAN screams "SHUT UP! For God's sake SHUT UP"!

Naintara didn't care. She was taking her pain and anger out on everybody in the room. She then points the gun toward Dev again , "I want to kill you so bad right now but I am not! Watch her take her last breathes and reject you and you have no one but to blame yourself. After all she chose to save Maan, not you!"

She walks away with the papers.
Maan: Nooo! Open your eyes brown eyes! Noo you can't leave me like this, not now!

" I am sorry Geet. I never planned for this to end this way" he says as he tried to drag his body toward's Geet.

"Meri paas. .  mat aah Devshe chokes up blood as she yelled.

Maan: Kyun kiya yeb sab ! kyun! You weren't supposed to get shot! That bullet was for me!

"because . . I . Love. You" Geet says through rigid breathing, her brown eyes glistening with pride.  No longer were they covered with a shroud of blindness. She had WON!

"I thought I . . I was  . . running . . to save him, but I don't know what happened and my heart lead my body to save you".
And and I am glad I did.

Maan was at a loss of words. His emotions were on overdrive and for the second time of his life he felt helpless. He wanted to hug her, kiss her, for finally confessing her love to him. But he couldn't.  Watching Geet in this critical state sent him back to a dark memory of his past. He was 4 years old watching his parents die in front of him as their car flipped over. He escaped but he lost them both. The thought of him losing Geet. . .

"NAHIII!"  Maan shook from the horrible flashback.

He starts dialing for the paramedics, and that's when Geet's eyes fall on the divorce papers. Understanding maybe that's why Maan was here. To make Dev sign the papers.

She struggles and reaches for the papers. There was no pen. She didn't need one and puts her thumb print with her blood.

"Atleast as I leave the world. . .my name won't be tied with his" a tear cascades down her eyes.

" No. .no no nooo!"

Maan quickly take out the taveez from his jacket and uses it to cut his already wounded hand. He then smears it over Geet's mang.

"You have to come back to me. You're my wife now. You can't leave me samjhe tum. You just can't!

"It was always you" Geet whispers seeing the taveez in his hands. Her humsafar was always him, not Dev!

"The baba was right. I loved you all along. It was always you", Both happy and sad tears swarmed her eyes as she coughed up blood. 
She fought for her, itching to tell him something, but her body was giving up on her. Her vision blurring, her throat closing or so it felt, and the bullet in her heart thumping it's lasts.

But she fought with all her might for a couple more seconds. "I pray that the next janam and every other janam . . .i will be only yours. . I am sorry Maan. . . i figured it out so late. . plz forgive me"  her eyes close and her hands falls lifelessly on the white rose, her blood trikling on it's petals, filling it's white innocence with dark Redness.

"BROWN EYES"!!! he hugs her tight, not letting her go anywhere. 

Precap:

~Last part~
"There is no time to take her to the hospital. We are losing her. Her heart is failing" one of the paramedics yelled.

Paramedics try resurrecting her, but her heart lifeline becomes a straight line.

Excuse any mistakes in a real rush!

Like I had said. . .this is the climax of the SS. When I first started this SS. . .along the way I saw it up to this point. I still haven't figured out the ending. . and I don't mean to worry you or anything. . but honestly speaking I don't know myself whether Geet is going to make it or not. I don't know when I will post the next part. . hopefully in a week or two. But I need the time to think on how to take the story from this point. Just as you guys I am worried for geet! I don't know what my brain will cook up. I still hope you liked the update though and that it reached your expectations. Lately i feel like i am failing at that.

Walk me through what your thinking?? I revealed quite a lot here. .. for instance Brij giving money to Dev for which is why he married her unknown to Geet.

Please like and comment if you liked the update 😃😳

Index:

Thread #1 (Parts 1-13)

Thread #2 (Parts 14-17)

ADD:
Mrs.ZSK_PM

If you want to get pmed for future updates.

Note

I have shifted to a blog...you will find all my work there :)

I also made a Facebook account and page for my maaneet stores. Hopefully it will be more convenient for all of you.  Faster alerts and all :) as well as to better keep in touch with all of u😳

Facebook account link: Zee Khurana

Facebook page link: Mrs.ZSK Fictions

Please like and comment if you liked the update 😃😳
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Special T H A N K  Y O U 
to

Lakshmi
Jeba
Madhuri
Abi
anu
..GURTI..

THank you sooo much for all those who spammed. I can't explain the gratitude and joy i feel of how everyone pitched in. Warms my heart to see so many ppl caring so much for this SS. Love you all.🤗 

p.s : if i missed anyone who spammed plz let me know!

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
Congratulations on opening a new thread!🥳 Looking forward to the next chp😊
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for new thread 

update soon 
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awaiting another amazing part for this amazing story... just wish there is no misunderstanding between Maan and Geet as  he knows something she doesn't... and also Dev's so called "cancer" is a jumbo size lie...

EDITED AFTER READING THE PART!!!
please please please don't kill Geet... let her survive... Maan has only her as his hope for life...
Edited by LadyArwen - 11 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new thread👏
waiting for the update
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread...

eagerly waiting
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail