thanks dear for loving it will update soon

singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Waiting
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry  sorryyy

went to hyd to attend functions...  attend 3 functions... became very busy ...

after coming back when i opened my mail box  i saw there  60 updates ... last 2 days i read those...
finally completed reading all of them... now will started updating mine...

i do not know i can give an update  now .. today is my kids birthday.. so will be busy
 will try to update by  tomorrow

rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks you friends for your lovely comments and likes

PART-19

Priya you have forgotten about maa

H mm.

let  us take her also …

But she will not  come ..

We can    bribe her  by telling that we take her to iscon temple.. she will come definitely

Va dear your plan is wonderful….

So we will go ahead with this plan.. …

NEXT DAY IT  WHEN MAAN  SEATED IN THE DRAWING ROOM, HE  SAW EVERYONE ARE BUSY WITH THEIR WORK, GETTING READY TO GO SOMEWHERE

MA YOU ARE GOING SOME WHERE

Ha beta kya haina vo, lakshmi aunty hai, she is calling me since long time, today is Sunday so iam asking your papa to take me there,

Kyo beta, are you interested in coming ..

Hearing those words.. no maa I have lot of work saying he immersed  in the news paper

Ma you too get ready it is getting late…..

Dadima app bhi..

ha iam going to isckon temple. She was telling very excitedly …

priya is going to her friend house and the temple is very near by I was thinking to see the temple since long time, but could not go.. you know the there is small lake there.. who ever wishes some thing and throws coin there.. their wish will be fulfilled

dadima  you believe in these  thing

see there is no harm in believing… I will try .. if the wish will be fulfilled ,

is that true ma

ha priya ..

then I will also try this..you know I have only one wish hope it will get fulfilled , may be some miracle may happen

maan was staring at them ..

maan why you are staring like this..

ma you too believe in these silly things….

Maan do  not talk like this..  krisna will be angry at you…

Maa…he gave up thinking that there will no point in arguing with these 2 women

At the same he saw kids were arguing something with  meera

What happened meera..

Hearing their bade papa voice everyone became silent

Vo bahi…vo mere behen ki engagement hai aj…so iam telling these kids to come but they are not interested to come there.. they are telling they want to stay here…

Hearing those words ram saw priya as if asking her now what will happen ..

Then  meera if kids are not interested let them be here, ,  vasibhi it is very hot..  they will get bore in that function…you too cannot enjoy in the function, you have to look after the kids, so leave them, today there is no work for me, I will take care ,

You and dev go the function

Meera  at one second  felt  relief when she heard these words,

No meera.. take kids with you, they will enjoy the function… do not leave them hear.. maan cannot handle them,

Priya said in a hurry

Maan could not able to understand why ma was talking like this…

meera could not understand why ma was behaving like this, but understood the point that she does want the kids to leave in the house

it okay bhai I will take kids with me…

maan saw kids looking at him, as if he will  save them from going there…

pranav get ready , you can play there…

at the same time he saw geet coming down, he immediately , meera leave the kids, geet can look after the kids, and I will be here to help .. so do not worry .. you go and enjoy.. it is final…

priya let the kids  be here….you do not worry, see geet is there….and maan will be there.. do not worry ,  come we will go it is becoming late saying ram  took pirya  out ..

geet could not understand what was going on… at the same time, kids surrounded her .. di we will enjoy  today there is no need to attend the boring function see maa she wants to take us there.. they started  complaining  …

merra was giving angry  glare  to kids….

Kids immediately  hided behind geet

Maan was seeing them,

It is okay di.. I will look after them, you  go and enjoy the party

Okay I will leave geet,

Kids do not trouble your geet didi..

It is okay meera I will be there to look after do not worry …

Thanks bhai…

saying he settled himself  on the couch with laptop instead of going to study room

it was almost 1 hour , maan was immersed himself in the work,

suddenly he realized , that everyone  went outside , kids are there in the house…and he had promised that he will look after them….but  where are they. He started checking here and there…

pranav…. Arnav…he started calling them but there was no reposnse… he checked all the rooms ,

may they settled in my room… no they cannot do like this..  thinking like that he rushed to his room…he could see only the silent room  .. he could hear some sound from the terrace…he immediately went upstairs ..

when maan was immersed himself in the work..  kids started to shout seeing this geet immediately took them up…

didi iam felling bore I want to play…

preeti.. do not shout like see bade papa kaam karerahe hai na… you will disturb him…

ha didi … iam too feeling bore..

okay baba .. come we will play something.. saying that  she took them to upstairs …\

they started arguing who will be put the cloth, no one do not want  to put the cloth around their  eyes..  shruti…you become wear this a… no ..  prnav you are big so you put this cloth and catch us..

okay baba do not fight like iwill put this cloth and catch you.. okay ….

they started to play……

At the same time maan entered the place.. he saw geet was playing blindfolded games with kids ..

At the same time …

Geet who has folded her eyes with  cloth and trying to catch kids….

Maan was just back of her.. her long hair.. was lossely set.. .. he was just lost in her her….

At the same time kids cam before pushing her….this made geet to fall on  maan..

She thought she will fall on ground…

But she was surprised  when she fell on   some one.. she immediately opened her cloth.. on whom she fell down…

Didi app bade papa godi par  baitaiy gaye ….kids  were totally enjoying   this scene clapping their hands

Seeing the situation geet immediately tried to get from his lap.. but she could not come out.. she is getting pain.. ma.. a slight pain escaped from her  lips .. she did not understand what happened..

Geet wait one min.. your hair got stuck ..   saying he tried to free hair which was stuck in his  shirt button …but the more he is trying to  remove, she is falling on him …..

precape;   you can guess .. guys .. trying to remove the  hair locks from the shirt button

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so nice 
loved the update 
ab hair locks niklenge and eye locks judenge
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..I think Maan flop his parents plan..Let see how kids help them to come together..
singh24 thumbnail

Edited by singh24 - 10 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part
all trying to leave maneet alone
but kids are there
its also gud..
maneet will be having mahii
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 19
nice part...
so Maan and Geet and the kids are at KM...
cont soon...