Why Purvi wants to save Soham 'dada'?

arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

First of all Happy Diwali to everyone. Hope all of you had a great Diwali with your family and friends. I went to my grandma's house for Diwali and there is no internet there so I just watched the episode. Sorry if someone already started this thread. This is my opinion.

I have read a lot of comments where by trying to save Soham, Purvi doesn't love Arjun. She doesn't deserve Arjun. Soham shot Arjun so she should sent him to prison. If that is the case, then Purvi also doesn't love Archana anymore does she? Soham almost did the same with her aai, took her at gun point and might have shot her if it wasn't for Manav. Seeing that she gave up Arjun for her aai, she should have been filled with anger towards anyone who tried to harm her mother. So why isn't she angry like Tej?

The question now is why she is still going Soham dada all the time. Is it because as she said he protected her from the other gunda's after kidnapping her or because he protected her from the gunda's after the friend's wedding. She has said that she has seen the good in him, that Arman's blood does indeed run in him. Is this the real reason? In my opinion, no? Also I don't feel she is doing it for Archana nor is she trying to be Mahaan.

She is doing it for one simple reason. There is nobody in the D clan or K clan that can understand Soham's situation more than Purvi. She knows first-hand that if it wasn't for Archana adopting and loving her and giving her good values, she might not be who she is. She would have been raised in an orphanage or been adopted by another family. She might have as easily like Soham turn out the wrong way. That is why she believes he deserves a second chance. She got a second chance with Archana after her parents died. Surely Soham deserves a second chance with his parents still alive. Her reason is simple, if Soham was brought up with Arman like she did with Archana and Sachin and the twins with Manav. He would have never turned out to be a gunda, it was his upbringing that made him who he is. So, I feel Purvi was right in trying to help Soham out. She might even feel guilty that by not being Arman's child she has had a good life, while Soham being Arman's blood doesn't know how to read and write and also she has seen his good side.

However, I also feel that he deserves to be punished. Maybe now he will realize his mistake but then it will also fill him with anger. What happens next remains to be seen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Abhi havent talked to you in long! How have you been?
I loved your post, it opened my eyes a bit more to see it from a different point of view. I always new she was forever grateful to Archana but now I see how she felt as if she could have easily turned into what Soham was now.. I really hope that was her real reason for all of this. Yea if she was really crazy for her aai she should be mad at him for trying to shoot her.πŸ‘
arjunaluis thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxoarvi

Hey Abhi havent talked to you in long! How have you been?

I loved your post, it opened my eyes a bit more to see it from a different point of view. I always new she was forever grateful to Archana but now I see how she felt as if she could have easily turned into what Soham was now.. I really hope that was her real reason for all of this. Yea if she was really crazy for her aai she should be mad at him for trying to shoot her.πŸ‘

Hei Avni...i am fine? How was Diwali celebrations? Mine was good πŸ˜ƒ...Avni, i always see everything for different point of views..i really feel this is why she trying to help Soham, she always told Archana (somewhere after the leap) if it wasn't for you i don't know what would have happened to me...which means she has thought about it...with Manju always telling her that if it wasn't for Archana you would have been in the roadside proves that she knows she could have easily been like Soham...thanks for liking it...πŸ˜ƒ
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arjunaluis

Hei Avni...i am fine? How was Diwali celebrations? Mine was good πŸ˜ƒ...Avni, i always see everything for different point of views..i really feel this is why she trying to help Soham, she always told Archana (somewhere after the leap) if it wasn't for you i don't know what would have happened to me...which means she has thought about it...with Manju always telling her that if it wasn't for Archana you would have been in the roadside proves that she knows she could have easily been like Soham...thanks for liking it...πŸ˜ƒ

My Diwali was nice had a lot of methaiπŸ˜ƒ.. Whether Purvi shows it or not I know whenever Manjusha made such remarks it stung her heart and kept on reminding her that she was adopted. What makes Purvi different from Ovi and  Teju is that she has alot of baggage that she will hold for the rest of her life and truths that she will never be able to avoid and forget. But it also helps her see things from different pov's that not necessarily everything is plain right or wrong.. Im glad she decided not to lie as that could have been really bad.. 
Purvi will always be grateful to Archana for giving her life, personally if she did get married to Arjun she would never have been exactly happy since she would always know that her relationship with Arjun just made things worse for her mom.. the person who gave her everything... But still dont think what she did with Arjun was right she could have left him but not forced him to marry Ovi..
Edited by xoxoarvi - 11 years ago
arjunaluis thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxoarvi

My Diwali was nice had a lot of methaiπŸ˜ƒ.. Whether Purvi shows it or not I know whenever Manjusha made such remarks it stung her heart and kept on reminding her that she was adopted. What makes Purvi different from Ovi and  Teju is that she has alot of baggage that she will hold for the rest of her life and truths that she will never be able to avoid and forget. But it also helps her see things from different pov's that not necessarily everything is plain right or wrong.. Im glad she decided not to lie as that could have been really bad.. 
Purvi will always be grateful to Archana for giving her life, personally if she did get married to Arjun she would never have been exactly happy since she would always know that her relationship with Arjun just made things worse for her mom.. the person who gave her everything... But still dont think what she did with Arjun was right she could have left him but not forced him to marry Ovi..

Methai...πŸ˜ƒ Yes she has a lot of baggage, she has seen her mother suffer, so she will do anything to make her mother happy...i feel sorry for her...yes she wouldn't have been happy because Ovi beta would have killed herself like she said she was about to do when Purvi called..neither Arjun or Purvi would have been happy...everyone would have been crying...i agree with you Purvi should have let go off Arjun, she should have never asked him to marry spoilt Ovi..that was wrong..she had no right to decide for Arjun who he should marry...
Edited by arjunaluis - 11 years ago
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Abhi,
very nicely written. In these times of constant Arjun, Purvi bashing, your view point about Purvi's role in this track is refreshing and thought provoking. To tell you frankly, I was also a little miffed that she wants to protect Vishnu, the guy who shot at Arjun. But, after reading ur post, it has made me look at Purvi in a different light and think in a alternate angle as to why she is doing this. No one in the family seem to understand her, including her mother, as to why she wants to protect Vishnu at all costs. You are right, she has always had this unending gratitude to Archana for taking her into her life. She has been reminded about it also constantly by people around her. Although we do not agree and accept the way she has done it, she gave up the love of her life, Arjun, just for that reason, her mother's happiness, which she mistakenly believes would return by it. She has always thought of what would have happened to her if she had not got this chance of life.
Although not easy to understand, it is possible that she is doing it more for Soham than for Archana, this time. She probably does think that he can have a better life if given a second chance in life. Let us see how it pans out.
I still liked the way you looked at it, definitely different and positive. A positive outlook at Purvi is very hard to find nowadays in the forum, in fact, non existent. So, for bravely standing up for her, here u go..πŸ‘

Happy Diwali to you and everyone !! Hope everyone had a great time !!
Edited by jdronamraju - 11 years ago
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey,
I was thinking the something like you. I feel like Purvi has seen the good side of Soham before and after she knew he was her brother. I really don't like the word "mahaan." I feel like characters like Purvi and Archana try to the right thing but sometimes it goes horribly wrong. 
See the reason most of us the love the Purvi- Soham relationship is they are so alike and they understand one another. Soham unknowingly always stands up for Purvi.
Anyways Happy Diwali to you and your family!
Edited by cocololo123 - 11 years ago
arjunaluis thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Abhi,
very nicely written. In these times of constant Arjun, Purvi bashing, your view point about Purvi's role in this track is refreshing and thought provoking. To tell you frankly, I was also a little miffed that she wants to protect Vishnu, the guy who shot at Arjun. But, after reading ur post, it has made me look at Purvi in a different light and think in a alternate angle as to why she is doing this. No one in the family seem to understand her, including her mother, as to why she wants to protect Vishnu at all costs. You are right, she has always had this unending gratitude to Archana for taking her into her life. She has been reminded about it also constantly by people around her. Although we do not agree and accept the way she has done it, she gave up the love of her life, Arjun, just for that reason, her mother's happiness, which she mistakenly believes would return by it. She has always thought of what would have happened to her if she had not got this chance of life.
Although not easy to understand, it is possible that she is doing it more for Soham than for Archana, this time. She probably does think that he can have a better life if given a second chance in life. Let us see how it pans out.
I still liked the way you looked at it, definitely different and positive. A positive outlook at Purvi is very hard to find nowadays in the forum, in fact, non existent. So, for bravely standing up for her, here u go..πŸ‘

Happy Diwali to you and everyone !! Hope everyone had a great time !!

Jyothi...thank you for the nice words...πŸ˜ƒ i also feel that she is doing it for Soham now more than Archu..she wants him to have a better life. To me, this two are the ones that really don't belong in the D clan and that makes them understand each other better...you can see that Purvi understand's Soham when she told Manav he is angry that's why he is acting out...yes, he is angry because he feels that Arman doesn't care about him...which are all lies, lies that are making him hate his parents and family, however he has always had a soft spot for Purvi...he might have called it eshaan when helping Purvi from the gunda, but what would he call saving Archana...he is a good person trapped by his upbringing...Purvi knows this and wants to help him out...she wants to give him a second chance, what is wrong in that...i feel sending him to jail might just make things worse..let's see how things go...

Yes Jyothi, i am tired of the constant bashing of Arjun and Purvi, hence started this thread...Jhanvi i guess is busy with Diwali so she can't defend Purvi...i am substituting for her..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Happy Diwali to you too...Hope you had a great one...i did have a great one...πŸ˜ƒ

ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi a superb postπŸ‘β­οΈ.I have to admit u brought up some valid points about this issue.  

I do agree with u that Purvi is doing this for Soham as she feels he deserves a second chance.She is the perfect example of someone getting a second chance in life ans that is why she feels that its not Soham but his upbringing that was wrong.No one can be able to understand Soham like Purvi becaz she has seen the sides of him.A coin has two sides and everyone saw the tail but not the head of that coin.

Purvi even mentioned to Arjun that if Soham had been raised by Arman then he wouldnt have been a gunda and would have been cracking deals like Arjun which is completely true.
Soham has to be punished for his deeds but he shouldnt be disowned from his own family especially to the ones who longed for him for the last 18 years.
Purvi is the only one who has seen that her dada is a good person and has a good heart not only becaz he is Arman's blood but she has seen it with her own two eyes...no one told her anything and some things u have to witness to believe.'Teju,Sachin and Ovi can never understand what its like to be indebted to someone and to have a second chance,to need a second chance in life.They were all brought up in Canada with a gold spoon in their mouths.They had and got everything in life never had to struggle to earn a living.Purvi has been experiencing all this and she had to make a name for herself.She feels that Soham does deserve his rights just as how she got her rights.She is not related by blood but she is loved by Archana like she is and maybe even more...Purvi feels that if Archana has got to love her son and show him the right path then he would reform but how can she ever do that if he is locked away.
Many are saying she doesnt love Arjun etc etc what does loving Arjun has to do with this?
All this girl is trying to do is give her brother a second chance in life...a chance that she knows if he gets will not only benefit himself but his entire family as they would finally be complete.
Purvi maybe be called a lot of things but she is not selfish and greedy she is just a girl who wants to do right by her brother.She is a girl who sees that this gunda as everyone is calling him has Soham trapped inside and she wants to bring the Soham out of Vishnu...thats it...hands down.
Edited by ameilia - 11 years ago
arjunaluis thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocololo123

Hey,

I was thinking the something like you. I feel like Purvi has seen the good side of Soham before and after she knew he was her brother. I really don't like the word "mahaan." I feel like characters like Purvi and Archana try to the right thing but sometimes it goes horribly wrong
See the reason most of us the love the Purvi- Soham relationship is they are so alike and they understand one another. Soham unknowingly always stands up for Purvi.
Anyways Happy Diwali to you and your family!

Hai there...the bolded part i agree with you...though i think the are great in messing things up...πŸ˜† at least they do it for the right reasons...πŸ˜ƒ Even i love Soham-Purvi bond, and i really love how Soham stands up for Soham...it is great to see...Happy Diwali to you and your family too...