So who is the smartest player in house? - Page 2

Poll

Who do you feel is playing it real smart!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cruiser51

@RED:

😭😭😭 Ye khushi ke ansoo hain Madam...😭 Mat roko...behne do inhein...😭😭😭

@bold/ black font - I thought it was Sir????πŸ˜•

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first Nikethan... OMG he is too smart in playing game... did u guys remember of that part in political task, where  he was asking Delu that as she was a captain did she got any special power to choose one party incase if there would be tie between them!!!!

Delnaaz... frankly she looks fake to me whenever she goes to all and yeh koshish karti rehti hain ki woh unki kitni khayal rakhti hain aur unhe samjhane ki koshish karti hain...she is playing her game in this way...  showing how innocent she is,how much she  take care of others

Urvashi... I find her a genuine player...playing her game fairly
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Hota hai, hota hai!

When you had that Shhh ID last year, for a long time I too guessed you to be a kindergarten /Primary school teacher Munns Ji...and now new members shouldn't be hauled up for imagining, Mr. Shatrughan Sinha loves green fonts while posting on IF!☺️

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Urvashi is one of the strong contestants who doesn't flow with everyone else, but uses her brain to evaluate a situation. She doesn't care a damn about others, but only about herself. So in that sense, she is playing for herself only without getting emotionally attach to anyone else. And I believe that is one of the best and may be one of the weakest strategies. She has come outta strong, but when it comes to playing the game, she needs to gel well with others to save herself from nominations. I am judging this based on the last 4 weeks. So in this sense, Delu seems to be playing quite well for herself by staying out of focus.

But then again we have to keep in mind of audience as well. For audience Urvashi will trump Delu any day because of the way she has acted in the house by providing enough drama and masala, at the same time holding her head high.

So including both housemates and audience, it seems Delu and Urvashi both are playing pretty good for themselves.

Personally, Delu sucks 🀒 Urvashi all the way πŸ₯³

Worst game player has to be Sapna, her emotions, non articulated thoughts and bad judgment of people bring her down. She better buck up or we won't see much of her in the house. As for rest they all are playing the game one way or other.

@BOLD1:
Very well said...as you rightly said, her strategy could turn out to be a weak one also, but its like a chess game. Right now many players are there and she will reveal her true moves once last 6-7 remain and she will be there! (Hope no more palpitations / gastric attacks)

@BOLD2: My favourite is Sapna in this house...but its obvious she is not here to win!!!...As if BB's penchant for making only a certain type of girls winners wasn't enough, our blonde has managed to ruffle Salman feathers as well!...SHe will be great as long as she lasts! ...I think BB does understand she brings tremendous entertainment value and I wouldn't be surprised she lasts beyond Aashka, Vrijesh atleast!

😭😭😭 Ye khushi ke ansoo hain Madam...😭 Mat roko...behne do inhein...😭😭😭

[/QUOTE]
TOO late & TOO old to want to change my gender! 
Besides, I like being a woman!!
WHY would you think I was a "Sir"???

Originally posted by: znursingh

Actually Zee ji, last season when I was more or less a silent member, I thought you were a "Sir" as well. Now I can't even recall why I thought you were a "Sir" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: znursingh

I don't know if u remember me frm last season, but we had interacted some and all the while I thought u were male.😳

Infact I was waiting for u to come and clear Cruiser's misconception.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by khamosshhh - 11 years ago
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
From the start so far, Delu is playing the smartest game. I'm not fond of her but would have to concede the fact that she is the best prepared for the format of the game. There is not one person with whom she is not in good terms. While people have been nominated because of their association with Aashka, Delu being so close to her has escaped it. 

This has only been possible because she doesn't try to show that she is "best friends" with anybody unlike Sana. She seems pretty neutral on the surface- has that constant half-sorry constipated expression people mistake for "concern". She also aag lagaos in the name of the same fake concern and gets away with it.  

She will be the magnet the housemates will want to stick with. I don't see that changing. 

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Actually Zee ji, last season when I was more or less a silent member, I thought you were a "Sir" as well. Now I can't even recall why I thought you were a "Sir" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Should I change my user ID to zoya.nur? THAT may exacerbate the confusion for those conversant with Hindi!  zoya.maada?THAT should clear all misconceptions,no?!

I don't know if u remember me frm last season, but we had interacted some and all the while I thought u were male.😳

Infact I was waiting for u to come and clear Cruiser's misconception.😳

OF COURSE I remember you and your unusual user ID!😊
I have a GREAT memory for good posters despite my advanced age!!πŸ˜†