Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

So who is the smartest player in house?

Poll

Who do you feel is playing it real smart!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Some think Delu is playing smart game, some think Niketan is the one who is playing it smart.

I think it is Urvashi who is the smartest player in house. She is using measured doses of friendliness, bitchiness, glares, warmth and aloofness in turns to keep everyone guessing and over eager to be on right side of hers!😲

Her behaviour is such that you would remain in awe and intimidation of the lady as well as conscious not to invite her wrath and turn her into your enemy with something you do or say silly!😭

There are enough contestants in house for Urvashi to continue the same way, till they keep taking care of one another in nominations and then make her decisive moves as she moves in for the kill!πŸ˜‰

Minor skirmishes apart, I don't see any one crossing swords with her in such a manner that back tracking becomes impossible! Sapna was the one who went too far with her and got shown her place!

Urvashi is rocking I feel!πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana - bacho jaise baaatein kar kar ke kab teeli laga deti hai urvashi aur niks ke khilaaf pata hi nahi chalta...aur log ise dumb samjhte hai😲
she is super-shani not dumb at allπŸ˜•
Urvashi is one of the strong contestants who doesn't flow with everyone else, but uses her brain to evaluate a situation. She doesn't care a damn about others, but only about herself. So in that sense, she is playing for herself only without getting emotionally attach to anyone else. And I believe that is one of the best and may be one of the weakest strategies. She has come outta strong, but when it comes to playing the game, she needs to gel well with others to save herself from nominations. I am judging this based on the last 4 weeks. So in this sense, Delu seems to be playing quite well for herself by staying out of focus.

But then again we have to keep in mind of audience as well. For audience Urvashi will trump Delu any day because of the way she has acted in the house by providing enough drama and masala, at the same time holding her head high.

So including both housemates and audience, it seems Delu and Urvashi both are playing pretty good for themselves.

Personally, Delu sucks 🀒 Urvashi all the way πŸ₯³

Worst game player has to be Sapna, her emotions, non articulated thoughts and bad judgment of people bring her down. She better buck up or we won't see much of her in the house. As for rest they all are playing the game one way or other.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

sana - bacho jaise baaatein kar kar ke kab teeli laga deti hai urvashi aur niks ke khilaaf pata hi nahi chalta...aur log ise dumb samjhte hai😲

Imagine if she wins...and then she does this for all those who think she's dumb "Ullu banaya bada mazaa aaya"πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

Sana also will go far, but for different reasons!

I think Ram Lals, Murali Lals, Ahmad Miyaan, Shaqueel Bhai, Satwant Singh etc., all between 18-21 will blow up their dad's hard earned money on SMSin their support for her!πŸ˜†

But she is no match to Urvashi!

Real takkar is three way---Urvashi-Niketan-Delu!😊

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Sana also will go far, but for different reasons!

I think Ram Lals, Murali Lals, Ahmad Miyaan, Shaqueel Bhai, Satwant Singh etc., all between 18-21 will blow up their dad's hard earned money on SMSin their support for her!πŸ˜†

But she is no match to Urvashi!

Real takkar is three way---Urvashi-Niketan-Delu!😊

real aadmi ko to aap bhuul hi gayee - rajeev
ise phuski bomb na samjhe app.kya pata ant mein 50 lakhs leke "haan haan" karde inke muhh peπŸ˜•

OMEEGEEE!

Cruiser! I'm SOOO delighted to agree with you for once!
I've only seen UD in Sachh Ka Samna,Comedy Circus and now in BB.
I was amazed that she chose to appear on SKS-she handled herself with admirable poise and grace,answering all question in a straight forward manner.
I find her a bit loud at times but fair in her dealings with other housemates.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Had written abt some of the housemates but b4 I could post it, the post got lost.😑 So now m just mentioning who all r playing smartly.

Urvashi -  playing smartly and fairly.

Nik - playing smartly and clean.

Del - palying well and like her conduct in the house.

Rajev - playing on emotional aspect of audience which is badly back firing.

Vrajesh - playing over-smartly and thus it's back firing.

Sana - πŸ˜•

Rest too r playing but not as smartly.

Edited by khamosshhh - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: znursingh

OMEEGEEE!

Cruiser! I'm SOOO delighted to agree with you for once!
I've only seen UD in Sachh Ka Samna,Comedy Circus and now in BB.
I was amazed that she chose to appear on SKS-she handled herself with admirable poise and grace,answering all question in a straight forward manner.
I find her a bit loud at times but fair in her dealings with other housemates.

@RED:

😭😭😭 Ye khushi ke ansoo hain Madam...😭 Mat roko...behne do inhein...😭😭😭
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Niketan it will have to be for me. He's extremely calculative & well aware of his surroundings.. For instance - He knew of him&Vrajesh receiving 4 nominations each.. He was also seen tallying up the Captains votes before the process took place & hence, asked Rajeev to back out. You don't see him forming groups, or interfering with other groups either.. He's there for himself, and is playing on his own terms. 
Urvashi & Delnaaz are clever too, therefore follow closely behind.
Edited by .Persian.Cat. - 11 years ago