Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Shifted to blog ... removed

Edited by TheSexyDevil - 9 years ago
SexyDevilsPM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Helloo lovely people!

Finally this SS ended and this is my new account for the Pm's!!!!!!
If u want to read on AsYa, ArSh, AR, ArHi then please add this Account in your buddy list
nida06 thumbnail
hey it was awesome...i loooved it ...this is ma favourite ss ...just loved asad s character in this ...plzz update ur new ff asap ...will b waiting for ur orther works...:):):):):)
BelleAme thumbnail
wow it was sooo amazing ...itz the best ss :):):):)...i reallly wait for ur updates n ur reallly talented n amaaazing ...plzzz update ur orther ff ...m a biggg fan of ur works n I loooved this ss...:):)
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the final update
princessradhika thumbnail
oh god! that was one hell of a update...amazingly beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈand yeah, not to forget, too hot😳☺️ to handle, that too on our very own asya..uff, i am just not getting sufficient words, my mind is kind of blank after reading this part, it will take some time to recover..πŸ˜†

i love dilshad mommy, she's too good..she caught asad and ayaan red handed and wow, she's fast, after all those are her son and she knows very well what are they upto.πŸ˜‰.hehe...asad has really became shameless, i mean taking zoya with him infront of all the family members in his room, this has got some real guts and he was even complaining when dilshad stopped him..πŸ˜†

poor ayaan, he thought that he would get away just like that..🀣
and now the wedding night, ayaan ran to his his room, well that was kind of expected from him..and asad, in his oh-so-passionate and full on possessive avatar...
all in all i loved the whole part, infact the entire ff was too beautiful, i don't know how many times i have read the parts, was kind of addicted to this ff and really feeling sad that it ended, but every journey has to end somewhere, do update ur other ffs soon, will wait for them cause i just love ur ffs..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
and last but not the least, a very big thank u for giving us the the oppurtunity to read such a fabulous story..take careπŸ˜ƒ
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Di i alrsdy snd u requst..plz do add me...
Awesum uodate..luvd it..so amaxing.n plz do pm me wen u uodate..any asya..arsh..ar...fics...plzz
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great ending!!

Loved how passionate asya were!!!

Thanks for the pm :)
madhvi4gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh WOW!! that was one hell of an update!!! Hawttt!☺️
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3