Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

i has such a blast watching the intvw between barun n gul khan

every1 was saying its high tym 4lions cum up with a statement

why r they hiding like cowards

they victimised barun...

and even when sp did give an official statement still people rnt convinced saying Sp is trying to covr up for the cannel..calling splus and abusing the phone operators ...geex.so disgusting

then guess what

4lions gave us the BIGGEST DIWALI GIFT

a farewell intvw of barun

that also with Gul intvwing him

recollecting memories of the past...discussing the present SHITTY situation made by fans so called reliable sources and what he wants to do in future

u name it the intvw had it...all points coverd in front of Barun n Gul itself

MUCH NEEDED SLAP by 4 lions of the bashers face

but feels like the bashers cant Digest it either calling the intvw scripted

lolzzz

now they r going down one step lower to save their face

coz all this time i had been hearing here HOW DIGNIFIED BARUN IS...WHAT BRAVE MAN HE IS...HOW HE STOOD FOR THE SHW...that he quit the shw coz he didnt like the storyline

to this accusation...barun was literally laughing off his chair in the intvw that which storyline r the fans tking abt

also he was wondering who is the lil birdie who spread this shit abt him n gul face off...nd he even seem disgusted by this

that time i felt like shouting out to him the names of the i-f members so called pathetic relaible sources which spread the virus in fb tweeter n everywhere

,mkimg the whole ipkknd universe believe the false news

nd IF IT WAS REALLY SCRIPTED

then where wil u guys slogan go that BARUN IS DIGNIFIED..

HE IS WITH THE STRONGEST SPINE as not to bow down to ph

coz if he really agreed to show us a false pic then he did actually bow down to ph to give us false pic...its also mking him a liar with zero dignity...a spineless person...otherwise he wudnt hv even agreed to do the intvw if things were indeed so bitter

BUT I CAN BET WITH MY LIFE THAT BARUN IS NOT WHAT I WROTE ABOVE

HE WONT SINK SO LOW S TO GIVE A FAKE INTVW

its high time the bashers accept the fact that IT WAS ONE N ONLY BARUNS DECISION TO QUIT THE SHW...be it for tking a break or for doing movies later...i dont care...BUT SP OR 4LIONS HAS NO HAND IN THIS DECISION

so those calling it fake n forced are sounding even more fake themselves

Ok answer me...he says he is tired and has no movie offers...I have a written letter from Star Plus saying he has movie  offers and wants to pursue them...who is right ...who is wrong ???? plz tell
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathikri

Rima i did not find the interview scripted.  it did look like they share a great rapport , not only barun even akshay and abbhas too. So it is Barun's sole decision to quit for what ever reasons. He also did mention that he wanted to quit in Feb itself.
I fail to understand y would any PH kill their own show , its entertainment for us and business for them, we should stop bashing GUL or SP .
I must admit GUL is good at creating good M&B shows and we should appreciate her for the show.

I would have liked of Barun would have been honest about his quitting..Sigh !!! Anyway all the best to him.

You are a plant from the PH.  Anyone with a conscience will not be able to blame Barun after watching that interview! It was very obvious he was under pressure to perform and was very emotional. 

The show was successful because of Barun, Sanaya and Lali Mohan. The story has nothing to do with it. Anyone can copy a M&B character and develop it over time. What is important is who portrayed it, who filmed it and how well they showed us the story. So for this woman to take credit for all the work that was done by other people shows how petty and cheap she is.  In the interview video she looks the part - cheap woman.

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ye sab gul ki khel hai...😡
disgusting women...
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was a cute interview..dont make it controversial rima...u are known 4 ur positivity
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I didn't see the interview and never will...

This fiasco clearly spoiled my Diwali...

I was a fool to love this  show so much ...
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Also Rima we have seen this buy in so many interviews, he always thinks , ponders and answers, I mean look at his body language, he is very spontaneous here, ready with all the answers,,n we know he is a brilliant actor!

So he had the script, he was prepared answered the boss as she wanted!

eventually, Gul won!! convincing half of the ppl that he really wants to go!!!

emphasizing again n again on his movie break n how she accommodated that! 

Gul ,,,,tussi mahan ho!!!! 

Barun,,,,,whatever it is,,you did is right or u did to save her ass, all I know is we will always stand by him!

Towards the end he was very much holding back his tears!! N I cried! ðŸ˜­

aww is it?im yet to watch it though the teaser gave out this very meaning.
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
m feeling like we ppl r FOOL.. ðŸ¤¢

I m also wondering now thts scripted n m still on my line BHAAG BARUN BHAAG...bt Barun saved Gul..by ruining his image...most hurting😭
Edited by aditi_arshi - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sho-shweet

it was a cute interview..dont make it controversial rima...u are known 4 ur positivity

but it did not answer my questions...i want to know why Star Plus says movie offers and Barun says I am tired ???
Ishi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Know what Rima,

Even if i try to take it at face value, I feel cheated as a viewer... All I want is to keep the ARHI story intact and end  it on happy note with original leads and cast!!! Post this they take leap, start new story or whatever I don't care...

This was my first Indian Telly show that I followed so seriously...and this is what I get in return. being laughed at and mocked at for liking and supporting the show...😭 And if they want to, as they say, EASE OUT the main lead, then I quit IPK. And no more SP or FOUR LIONS for me. Have had enough!!!
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rima, I am so fed up with everyone now.
This interview does not clear anything we,ve been asking SP,PH and Barun.
I did not understand again that why is is leaving? he said in Friday that he wants to spend some time with his wife alone, now he is saying that he'll go on a holiday with his wife for 12 days??? I again don't undersatand that why is he leaving?
Everything is going in circles...He clearly said in his radio interview that he is not quiting he's on a break...What in the world just happened???
We are back where we started from.
The sole reason of this interview was to give Gul's image back, and do not clear why Mr.Sobti is leaving.
I laugh at this interview, his body language was different from other interviews, that was one big Hug in the end lol.
We are still not clear that why would Gul blast him? His ignoring this question tells us different story lol.
I didn't get the good vibe from this interview at all.
This is to save Gul's image that's all..I won't buy this.
Nobody will tell us the truth.
We get it Barun wants to leave, but damn you people...In this case we want you to end the show...Is this so hard to understand?
If he is leaving and replaced by someone else I am so out of this show.
This doesn't chnage my opinion about Gul.

Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago