Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the fact that they don't want to end the show, shows their intentions.
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Read the post abt the interview is enough for me Already I'm feeling low and to add that I don't want to watch the video.

Anyway I respect his decision.But I also don't want Khushi with anyone else other Arnav(Barun).

Y can't SP and PH give the story a leap where they can show the next generation where Arnav and Khushi love story ends & their daughters story starts in this way Sanaya and other cast will not be jobless and the new guy can be introduced as Arshi's daughter's pair.We will also get what we want that is no one butchering Arshi love story as for us we will imagine Arshi lived happily ever after& no new man in Khushi's life with this SP can run the show as long as they want.

I'm saying this because some ppl r saying we r selfish for requesting the end of the show and making other actors and cast jobless.And neither we will be able to see Khushi romancing with other guy.So its better to give leap in the show.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rima face it Barun is going to be a flop show soon he sucks at giving interviews, at gauging who is supporting him & who is not him. he looks so unkept & all. I have no sympathy for him sorry - i do feel bad that Gul has played with him but apart from that he is also at some fault in all this. He wants to do films are this rate not will hit because there is a concept of promotions which he sucks at.

In all his interviews none are clear ppl have also made theories in this forum about it & "trying to be positive" about it.

Most of the interviews its always Sanaya or Daljeet doing the talking. he mumbles half the time. He says he is tired no one asked him to join the industry gosh even the other cast members are tired no one chants im tired in all their interviews i have not come across any interview saying so.

This is not the only show is used to watch i have seen other shows read many other articles & viewed interviews. Barun has alot to learn & grow. He is in some super duper speed to do movies which is the worst step for now.

Gul has played too well, if she gets such ideas to clear her image why cant she use some of her "grand creative" ideas to get the show moving which has SO many loop holes still ??

This while interview seems a lame move to me BAS

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know whats wrong with us. Y couldnt we realise that we too have a personal life. We must have to move on leaving all this behind. For me ipk was a horrible mistake in my life. Wont repeat that kinda mistakes later. I dont give a damn about all these offscreen drama. Thanx barun thanx gul for making my 1.5years amazing. I will try to forget the rest.
fleurs thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsnair

Agreed

How will he  reveal Infront of gul that she forced him
Even if he reveals will they show it to us...
Remember it's shot by 4 lions...

Rima 
He will never reveal the truth 
She will ruin him
He has no godfathers in BW
Gul is an experienced lady in this field...
If everything was fine between BS,SP and 4 lions
Why r they giving different reasons...

We will be getting more interviews ,articles to distract us..
Don't fall into it...

So true. Gul is just trying to distract, confuse & convince  us. But sorry to say GUL. We r also smart & educated & we know how the corporates work. We r not going to buy ur lies GUL.
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkksr

You are a plant from the PH.  Anyone with a conscience will not be able to blame Barun after watching that interview! It was very obvious he was under pressure to perform and was very emotional. 

The show was successful because of Barun, Sanaya and Lali Mohan. The story has nothing to do with it. Anyone can copy a M&B character and develop it over time. What is important is who portrayed it, who filmed it and how well they showed us the story. So for this woman to take credit for all the work that was done by other people shows how petty and cheap she is.  In the interview video she looks the part - cheap woman.

you are entitled to believe what you want to. i just gave my opinion .I am also a barun fan but i am not blinded by that fact. 
It was not only barun who credited her even Akshay and Abbhas did.  If u believe Barun so much y dont u also believe that the interview was not scripted and what ever he spoke was from his heart.

rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Also Rima we have seen this buy in so many interviews, he always thinks , ponders and answers, I mean look at his body language, he is very spontaneous here, ready with all the answers,,n we know he is a brilliant actor!

So he had the script, he was prepared answered the boss as she wanted!

eventually, Gul won!! convincing half of the ppl that he really wants to go!!!

emphasizing again n again on his movie break n how she accommodated that! 

Gul ,,,,tussi mahan ho!!!! 

Barun,,,,,whatever it is,,you did is right or u did to save her ass, all I know is we will always stand by him!

Towards the end he was very much holding back his tears!! N I cried! ðŸ˜­

zohu
not only towards the end
there were tears hidden all along
nd I am not stupid fool to imagine it
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rima I haven't seen the interview nor am I keeon on watching it...

I just have one point, he is not bound by any contract to give such interviews...
Then why on earth make a mockery of viewers emotions...
I am for sure not interested in knowing about their friendship or enemity...
All we wanted him to stay back..if he can't just one simple straightforward answer...

Why show all this crap...
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechup

I dont know whats wrong with us. Y couldnt we realise that we too have a personal life. We must have to move on leaving all this behind. For me ipk was a horrible mistake in my life. Wont repeat that kinda mistakes later. I dont give a damn about all these offscreen drama. Thanx barun thanx gul for making my 1.5years amazing. I will try to forget the rest.

now it is not about the show
it is abut lying vs truth
aand i never back off till i can give up

rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha.

Rima I haven't seen the interview nor am I keeon on watching it...

I just have one point, he is not bound by any contract to give such interviews...
Then why on earth make a mockery of viewers emotions...
I am for sure not interested in knowing about their friendship or enemity...
All we wanted him to stay back..if he can't just one simple straightforward answer...

Why show all this crap...

exactly
the rap was for Gul's image