Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok
But y is sp defaming him 
By saying that BS has 3 movies in hand ?

So there's something fishy in it...
His image is at stake due to this...'
So let's fight..
Sp should clarify abt BS
ShyJi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyashre

he loves his profession than anything.but why is this sudden decition of barun and also akshy and deepali .dont u think that something is bad😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Yes sumthing is definitely amiss...thatswhy half of the people have left. There are so many contradictions in thier statements as well. But if he wants somthing to be hidden then let it be & move on. I don't know about others but I love him more than ASR.
Edited by ShyJi - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkknd_sarun

No offence but its absolutely hard 2 believe u..

believe the good dammit thing he is gonna leave the show...and move on...its a show after all
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think Barun will tell this to anyone ---> log to yahi chahte hain ki kaam kar kar k marta rahoon
mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

believe the good dammit thing he is gonna leave the show...and move on...its a show after all

i believe dat he is gonna go n he has quit 4 sure n i also know 4 watever reason he is leavin he will not stay now but its hard 2 believe dat he will talk lyk dis 2 a fan
Ended thumbnail
Ufff it's not about the break i'm worried about. I don't mind barun on a break even if its a long one. No one has asked him the right question.

Is he coming back after his break?!?!

y doesn't anyone ask this question?

thanks for this though

xxx
crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TO ME IT IS NOT ABT THE SHOW AT ALL -- I WANT JUSTICE  FOR HIM 
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Extremely hard to believe that Barun will say to a fan, "log to yahi chahte hain ki kaam kar kar k marta rahoon" and yaar to a fan considering how politely and formally he speaks even with the journalists he knows.

But I'll believe if I hear a recording of the conversation or your friend's pics with Barun. Since she met him, she must have taken her pics with him right?
mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Extremely hard to believe that Barun will say to a fan, "log to yahi chahte hain ki kaam kar kar k marta rahoon" and yaar to a fan considering how politely and formally he speaks even with the journalists he knows.

But I'll believe if I hear a recording of the conversation or your friend's pics with Barun. Since she met him, she must have taken her pics with him right?

absolutely this line is something which I m sure Barun will not speak 2 a fan even though i know she hasmet him b4 n as per her he said he will b leaving which he is now but da dialogue k log toh yahi chahte hai k kaam kar kar k mar jaun is not easy 2 digest. I dont deny she has talkd 2 him she might hav conversd n he wud hav only said abt break n not so much
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Barun says he is madly in love with me...
I spoke to him too...