Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalinii173 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CuteSARUN

deepti , plz tell us clearly,, wht did he say,,, is he taking a break,,, or quitting,, plz b clear

Oh com'on he is leaving. y cant u guys understand. he is taking a looong break. that means it could be for months. its gonna be very difficult to continue the show without a main lead  and ofcourse the TRP will fall down and they will end the show before he comes back. (he may come back in last episode. Just my guess.). Let him go let us all support him. he worked so hard for more than a year also had movie shooting inbetween. He made us to smile cry blush grin laugh ... ... let him go. Its time for us to stand by him and support him. Let us all do that. 
Edited by shalinii173 - 11 years ago
rimi015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dazzling_

Thanks a lot for sharingπŸ€—πŸ€—

Love Barun more for this:
jst to give time to her wife... he is taking break..

How sweet he is!!

So true Bidz!All the best Barun!πŸ‘πŸΌ
@TM thanks for sharing!😊
Edited by rimi015 - 11 years ago
..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Best of luck 2 him
Will miss him
Will miss SaRun
Will miss ArHi 😭
fleurs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

woah why can't he...he is not working on his terms..he is working on a contract basis...

What can a single man do against the corporate gaint, the PH or even SP for that matter. His whole career will be ruined if he points fingers at them. THE BITTER TRUTH IS THAT AT TIMES NO MATTER EVEN IF WE  DISLIKE  OR HATE CERTAIN THINGS WE ARE FORCED TO DO THEM. So sad I truly understand Barun's helpless state.
      At this point we r not forcing Barun to stay. We respect his decision. All we want is to end the show on a happy note with SARUN. Thats all.
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I always love u barun
i support u
take care of ur health...dts imp
hope to see u soon

he s such a gentleman...he can never tell lie
one thing s hurting me why sp s ruining his image dat he has movie offer...dey can clearly say,he has health problem...
he s such a sweet person...
i ll miss u but is support u in whatever decision u take

but as a crazy fan girl i do want u come back but dats a selfish sid of me...i know but wht to do,i ll miss u a lot😭
crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
IT IS  ALL ABOUT ONE WOMAN'S EGO !!!
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't mind if he wishes to leave. it's his life. all i want is the show to end. it's at the right stage to be wrapped up. arhi are happy and all the parallel tracks are finished off too. why drag?
ipsiseth thumbnail
luv u barunπŸ˜” ...bt u could hav taken a leave rather than quiting the show 😭     πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­ Edited by ipsiseth - 11 years ago
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
all the best BARUN...😭😭
gia.khan thumbnail
okay seriously guys now this is PATHETIC! the guy really needs a DAMN break let him be okay :| .. he is not being forced to do anything so stop saying that and spreading negativity around!! i m gonna support his break cause being his fan i can see how badly he really NEEDS it! he needs time out he needs to relax he wants to spend sometime with his FAMILY! everyone needs to understand that! he is going to be back after this break and i dont DOUBT that at all :). infact after watching that teaser 4lions uploaded i could see how happy he was but also could see how tired he was he really needs time off guys let him be! he deserves it :) and this break will not only do him good but the show good too so you all need to RELAX !