rocking meenu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
res

16 reserved posts...

--EDITED--

I wish it wasn't SRK in this movie...
Koi bhi aur chalta...lol
JTHJ!
The first name that strikes to my mind was...SALMAN KHAN...and bingooo...
He is your first love...

Gaane wala song……hahahahahhahaha 
Aapne dekha hai yeh song………director ke bachche pehnegey same kapde…….LOLZZZ

Yesss you are tooo suljhi hui……KOI SHAQ!!!!!!!!!
jab aap kuch samjhte ho naaa to bahut achche se samjh aa jata hai………
No confusion only great combination………ewww does it make any sense……..chalo ab samjh to gaye hogey hi naaa ki kya kehna chati hun………

And you're WELCOME…will post IASW300R word's on its thread……

"Maybe one day I can write a script and work together"...
inshaALLAH soon...yeh din jald hi ayega...yeh meri dua hai...

"One day when I get published, I will not forget to thank you"...
you forget to thank him or not…..but please don't forget to give me a FREE autographed copy……:p

Neend churai meri kisne ooo sanam...
Tuuu neee...tuuu neee...
It's true after reading this chapter at 12:30 AM...all my neend, chaiyen,  sukoon...sab chala gayaaa "awww" karne mein……lol...

ufff I feel it's just that I keep on repeating myself again and again but seriously mahnnn oops girl…………you're AWESOME...

You're a Phenomenal...Prolific...Incomparable...Expressive writer who is a class apart...every time I feel that you have outdone yourself...tell me how???????? How can you be able to give a top notch kind of chapter every time………. STUMPED!!!!!!!

I don't know but kuch to hai……yaaarrr...

Aap magician ho…...Shakespeare ka punar janam(rebirth) ho…..kya ho yaar aap………aaahhh ab samjh aaya kahin aap mind and soul read karne wale to nahi ho…..like face reader and all……agar nahi ho to……..dil ki baat itne achche se kaise describe kar lete ho aap????????? 

A TO J...really...itna to main exams mein bhi nahi likhti thi jitna aap ek update mein likh dete ho...lolzzz

I can imagine that scene when he gets that sudden rush...a current through his body...
Her icecream hmmm reminds me of how she was moaning while eating the golgappas the other day…..

He smiled thinking about that night when she was so high...ME TOOO...
Yaaa he should be used to it...of drooling girls...just love it when he said that not all girls...He was talking about her...
Who doesn't look at you? He heard her question and saw her closed eyes and smiled at the irony...hehehehhehehehe

PARIS……would he take her there for "Paris fashion show"...

She had everything without having anything……And he had everything, yet nothing...
too deep...it's just your perspective that draws your life...

Her lips...Pink...Glossed with vanilla...it's F-M...shit yaar...IASW300R hota to kiss milta in lines ke baad...😳

She thinks he is Silent yet hazardous that's why she named him TSUNAMI...

Genie hahahahahahhaaa just imagine ASR as genie...

Both of them have a really good memory...

If I remember correctly, I thought I had a choice to reject any name I didn't like?...
And as far as I remember I thought my wish was your command?...
Hayeee 
He saw her lips again...yeh phir lips pe aa gaya...kiss nahi karna hai mat dekho...ya woh us din wala kiss yaad raha hai...batao????

I look good when I am happy because you are around. You should always stay with me……he says I will…and lehhh idhar main faint...*THUD*...

She has faced so many hardships in life...I am just so grateful that I have you in my life...

Saying that, she hugged him...Leaving him in utter surprise...and here I'm jumping in joy...

You're the reason for my smile...love this line...👏

BYE ASR leaves makes me stunned...

He held her hands and closed her palms, making two fists, he stood in front of her and said pick one...that's why elder people say that choose your company carefully…….because you started to behave like your friends or with whom you spend most of your time...see Tsunami is acting like Khushi now...hehehehehehehhe 😆

Their talk or written chat in class brings old memories of how I talk to my friends in class when teacher was there...

The whole staff is becoming like their boss day by day...He is a no show...jis din samne ayega naaa us din BAND bajega...kiska yeh pata nahi...

Smile :) he didn't like to see her being gloomy...

"She made me so mad that I told her that no matter how badly Jassi needed a makeover, Armaan fell in love with HER, for who she was, without changing her, not any other hot women in his fashion house"  CHIPPAK GAYIIIkind of line...
(hmmm promoting another show of another channel...R U JASSI fan????????)

Ohhh yaar I just love this ASR...always confused about what KHUSHI says……Armaan yeh kaun hai???? Lol...

Liked how he managed to send her office again...

In part H I liked how she was so much annoyed that he didn't pick up his phone...without looking at number she blasted him "Where have you been? I called you so many times, why don't you answer your phone when I am so stressed? Huh?" but it turns out to be priya...

He is such a great friend...employing her concept...giving her credit...

When I read the line "Where have you been? I have been waiting for you for so long"……I feel it's like something similar to how a wife shouts at her husband when he comes home late...LOL...

She was in his home waiting for him...awww their hug...2 hugs in one update…….DEAD!!!!!!!

I love Mr. India!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In short I LOVE YOU...
in last update I said this thing...karte hain hum pyaar mr.INDIA se...and you fulfilled my wish...

P.S. Ananya 👏

I think I didn't tell you this thing that it's because of appy only ki maine F-M padha…… so thank you APPY... 

KC aap hi ho jo kissi illiterate ko writer bana sakte ho...sach mein...

its my longest comment on any FF...

Some lines for you……
Deewane hai apke, is baat se inkaar nahi...
Kaise kahein ki hume aapse pyaar hai...
Kuch to kasoor hai apki adaon ka...
Akele hum hi gunehgar nahi...

Edited by rocking meenu - 11 years ago
cymateli thumbnail
UNRESSED 
Barun you will be missed bohat ziaada! 😭😭😭😭😭 

Goodbyes are not forever, Goodbyes are not the end, They simply mean I will miss you, Until you meet us again on tv or films! 

No one could have portrayed ASR better than you I am sure of this! Bas always keep rocking! We love u A LOT! 

I have only had 3 men in my life…..

1st – Salman Khan – My first and last celebrity love….

2nd – My Hubby – My TRUE love…..

3rd – Arnav Singh Raizada – My inspiration….

Lucky men I must say! 

THANKYOU ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, BARUN SOBTI FOR BEING THE FACE OF THIS FICTIONAL CHARACTER AND THANKYOU TO ALL WHO ARE A PART OF IPPKND FAMILY! It is because of you people that we have found one of the finest writers in the world! KC Di you rock!! 🤗

Not only you kc di but we will always remember you Mr. Barun Sobti and ASR (Best fictional character!)

JAB TAK HAI JAHAN! ❤️

Aah I dont want you to tell us or rather clarify anything abt the pace of the story! I love the way it is going and I want you to continue it like this only.. I am in no hurry! I dont want it to end anytime soon! This ff can not be written in a better way than how it is being written now.. IT IS PERFECT! 

Now coming to the maha update as always... will try to give a maha comment..I just hope it fits in this one post  anways let me start pehle tou:

PART A:

He got the ice cream..no no ice creams..two ice creams..just the way his princess likes.. well ofcourse he had to.. gloomy had wanted for it..tou kya if she had not asked him to bring it for her?? How can he ever not fulfill her wish? Is tht even possible? 😲 NEVER!!! ASR TUSSI GREAT HO! 🤗 Princess jee itna shocked.. arrey baba aapko ice cream chahiye thi tou lo hazar hai aapke liye ice cream 😃 And yes aapke tsunami jee hi le kar aaye hain aapke liye ice cream..bhala aur kaun laa sakta hai? 😃 
Yes no one throws away ICE CREAM! high five khushi.. another thing we have in common.our love for ice cream 😊 

And she extended her hand to almost take the ice cream from him….

And touched his fingers…….

And he felt that again……

The wave of currents…..

The sudden charge…..    

The unexpected rush…..

Just by a mere touch from those hands who were too busy snatching ice cream from his hands….

Both of them.

With a blink of an eye, her touch was gone and his hands were free now……

How do u do this? U leave me speechless so many times! 

Yes indeed you have seen almost all the sides of gloomy..ur princess.. after all u are her fate mate.. apne better half se kya chupana?.. this shows how perfect u both are for eachother.. hoping all the secrets left between you two will also be revealed soon..( no very soon.. U knw na di I dont want it to end soon) 

LOL.. ASR uncomfortable because of the girls 😆 Its okay.. we all can understand!

PART B:

Yes.. I agree.. Not all the girls ogle at him like tht! And poor Arnav wants that only girl to notice him and ogle at him! 😉 Haww.. poor him.. he must be like: she comes to my room whenever she wants and I cant go to her room! 😒 😆 No no Arnav dont feel bad.. khushi can never refuse to allow u into her room but its a girls hostel  

ASR: Paris? You want to go to Paris?

Khushi: I said Paris, not the Dhaaba around the corner.

ASR: I know what you said. Paris. Do you want to go there?

Khushi: If I say yes, you will take me there?

This cracked me up 😆 Princess ji.. aapke jo prince hain na..yeh thore crazy hain.. yeh aap ko sach mein Paris le ja sakte hain.. you name it and he will do anything for you.. soon the compatibility will increase to such a level that you will understand eachother without saying it out to the other! 

Khushi: This is my Paris, right here, the ice cream, the church light and your company.

This line shows what a gem of a person you are di! I dont knw what to say to you! 

Abhi I had not gotten over this dialogue and there I have started blushing over the next few lines! Tussi great ho saach me di! 

PART C:

I can not copy the whole part here.. it wont make sense.. How can I choose one line from this chapter and say this was the best line of this chapter? I cant choose one! Each and every line if I say it as Ananya says: "Has magic!" And there can not be a better person than you who can create this magic! The magician of all times for me! 🤗 🤗 🤗
The name Genie is just perfect! 
This part was Fab! I have no words to say how beautfiul it is! 

PART D:

Yes you both are indeed eachother's happiness! And no one can ever separate you both! Will always remain with eachother! 
The way you take the conversation from one thing to the other is just amazing di! Its seems all soo much linked to eachother and yet so different! You amaze me with ur writing! I just cant get over it! ❤️

Arnav understands her completely! He is always there for her and yet he gives her the space that every person wants 😊 I love how khushi can open up in front of him about each and everything! Its justall written in a FLAWLESS way!! U are the BEST!!

PART E:

Khushi: I am sorry…..I know everything might sound so stupid to you but all that I have been through in life……..I……I am just so grateful that I have you in my life…..I have never had a friend like you…….thank you for coming to my life……thank you!

😭😃😭😃 Samajh aya?? Yeh parh ke tou mein bhi rone lagi but woh bhi smile karte huwe.. U knw why? Caus thts how crazy I am about ur writing! When I am reading the chapters.. Its not like someone has written some story and I am reading it but its like I am there and this all is happening in real.. I live through ur updates!
Khushi hugged him!! It couldnt have been any better! 

ASR: What? An anti-depressant or the reason for depression?

Khushi: The reason for my smile.

👏 

THIS IS FOR ARNAV!! 

A perfect friend! He had to be perfect afterall who is writing this story? Do I have to say anything more? 

Khushi indeed u are the luckiest but even Arnav is equally lucky to have you!

PART F:

We can understand his plight! How he hates hiding about quite a few things from her but then he did all tht for her only.. well for himself too.. he cant see her in pain.. How it hurts him everytime to see her in pain! 

This manny na! 😡 I am soo waiting for the time when Khushi and Arnav will be officially together and then this manny will then never ignore Khushi! 😊 
Lol.. Lol..Lol.. everyone is like the hot boss.. Everyone is a no show 😆 Poor Arnav.. he must be like: The day khushi will come to knw tht I am the one and only Mr. India and her hot boss she will definitely kill me! 😆

PART G:

This way of communicating in class with ur friends when the teacher is there is the best! We still do tht! This can never get old! 😊

Manny 😡 Anyways it must be soo embarrassing for khushi.. everyone must be like crazy girl 😳
Haah connected soo well! Yes indeed the hot boss is in love with the jassi of his office ❤️
Again..U just knw how to connect everything beautifully! Best ho aap! I can never get tired of saying this to you Ever di! 

I am glad he dropped her to office.. and made sure tht manny does SHOW UP this time! 😉

PART H:

So finally manny knows her Idea! Though yeh zaruri nahi tha but then zaruri tha bhi! umm okay let me try to explain: ASR is the boss.. He knows the idea and he loves it.. He doesnt need anyone's permission umm like manny's to use tht idea but then here is the problem.. khushi doesnt know he is her boss.. and she has not told anyone about her idea in the office so then if suddenly this idea will be used or if manny comes up telling khushi tht we will use ur idea without first listening it out from her.. it will all be soo weird! aah I tried.. hope it got through.. LOL.. I am NOT kc di.. I cant explain PERFECTLY!

How will he pick up your phone Khushi?? Manny se bhi tou baat karni hai! Warna aapko manny kaise jaldi jaldi boss ka decision bataye gey?? 
Finally its done... CONGRATS khushi! U will surely rock! 👍🏼

PART I:

Manny's boss= Your Boss= Your friend= Your Bestfriend= Your love= Your fate mate 😃

The boss already likes her..Lol.. dont be soo surprised khushi.. though manny thinks he likes you because of ur idea.. U will soon knw why ur boss likes you or rather I say loves you 😉 
Hmm sure the boss will be present for the meeting ya phir he will again live upto his name.. Mr. India 😆
In for a surprise Arnav? The most beautiful sight to greet you when you enter ur house? 😃Soon very soon she will everyday be there to greet you when you enter your house 😃

Di do I have to say I loved the lines tht you have written to describe how khushi's voice sounds to Arnav! ❤️

PART J:

She hugged him again? 😲 yeh kya ho raha hai?? Are u preparing us for something big? 🤢 
The last dialogue by khushi: I love MR. India!
This not only must have shocked Arnav but meri toh jaanhi  nikal gayyi.. How I am waiting for the day when she will actually say it with all her heart to him in the sense we want her to say tht to him! 
Left us over here! U ended it really??? 12 parts done already? 😲 Mujhe pata bhi nahi chala! I want more! ( Mein aise hi bakwaas kar rahi hoon! Yes I do want more but then I am not going to ask you for more foran se.. 12 parts! come on 12 freaking parts! U write soo much.. Oh my God! How do u manage this??? 😕 Aapke paas itna time kahan se aata hai with my doll being around? I hope u dont neglect her! 🤢 )

But seriously I wont complain.. U wrote soo much for us! I love you di!! THANKYOU SOO MUCH! 

And I cant forget my doll! Thankyou baby! *muah* *muah* *muah*

Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome parts...always cliffhangers Edited by tina_1234 - 11 years ago
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
how many post u reserved..??
seriously haad hai--it was like u were checking my patience level

my god..!!
what u wrote is still to be read bt still hw u wrote..?

next time choti choti likna n make less post..

my refresh buttom was cursing me...Edited by Shruti21 - 11 years ago
nJENIs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh my... finally...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 

heh... seriously... i really cdnt complaint against ur writing but still... y that cliffhanger ...  ufff  now again we have to desperately wait for the next part...  
i really dnt want ur update to end.. i mean while reading the last part .., though 90 % of ma mind was enjoying other 10 was sooo worried that this part gonna end... lol 😛 😆
one request yar... how abt 2 updates a month   

last but not least... wonderful update as usual 👏 👏 👏  
Edited by jjsof - 11 years ago
Arshi_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

***************************************edited**********************************************

Our Wait has finally come to and end!!!!

It was an awesome update. U came here with a Bang
http://www.mediacollege.com/downloads/sound-effects/explosion/bomb-02.mp3
Now coming back to the update 😛

PART A 
Awww Arnav bought  for khushi not one but two dat was so sweet of him 
Khushi was confused seeing him 😆 
U really show arnav emotions so damn beautifully 
The sudden change dat happens in arnav's body was written beautifully by u!!!!!!
and d way he said no not all grl fall for me was indirectly pointing at khushi😉

PART B
So khushi wants to go to paris haan😉
But she has already found her paris in india😃(her words)😳
Again arnav's emotions were expressed so beautifully👏👏

PART C
Arnav's new name is "Genie"😆
Actually he is a genie!!!! I wish i also had a frnd like arnav so sweet and handsome!!!!😳
Arnav really cant say a no to khushi na can he? 
Khushi must be d 1st prsn he's doing all dis fr!!!

PART D 
How can sum1 study when sum1 so caring is right in front of u?!?
Ans: I cant😆
What The?!? Arnav never noticed d moon 😲
I had surely thought so 😆 after all he has got everything in his mansion he must be very busy roaming around his mansion only 😆
Arnav really understands khushi really well 
No wonder dey r meant to be "Fate Mates"😃

PART E 
Arnav is evn d depressant as well as the anti depressant 😆 
Oh god khushi really cries a lot sumtyms but arnav is always dere to support her and dats what I love about him😳
Khushi i hope u dont repeat ur mistake again of calling arnav "ASR" it really doesnt suits u to call him dat 
When is arnav going to tell her his real name😭
Arnav is really one honest man he took  the name "Genie" by his own self😃

PART F & G 
Arnav really thought dat khushi loves a guy called Armaan😆😆
Arnav i suggest u shud really watch sum serials😆

PART H & I 
Manny loved khushi's idea
After all how cant he love it 
It was his boss preferance 😛
M so happy fr khushi she is going to assist manny fr her 1st project!!!!!!😃

So this was my loonnnggg comment fr ur super long update but we always want more and more 😛
I hope dis long comment of mine has covered all d parts 
Continue soon plz...
This tym dont take so long!!!!!!
I wud be waiting as always!!!!😳

Last but not the least (i knw u must be bored by my blabbering but I cant help it 😆) 
A fr u!!!!!

Edited by Arshi_luv - 11 years ago
Arshi_luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruti21

how many post u reserved..??
seriously haad hai--it was like u were checking my patience level

my god..!!
what u wrote is still to be read bt still hw u wrote..?

next time choti choti likna n make less post..

my refresh buttom was cursing me...

Same here Shruti!!! 😆
She was really checking our patience!!😛Edited by Arshi_luv - 11 years ago
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
res.
omg itne reserved post
diwali k asli dhamaka to ab hone wala hai
Arshi_luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi.10rocks

res.
omg itne reserved post
diwali k asli dhamaka to ab hone wala hai

Yaa 😆 its tym to burst crackers *dancing*
shagun05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res

*edited*
 phewww... finally we get an update and wowww what a update... all worth the wait KC
 He got ice creams for her even when she did not ask for them!! MY MY....
and Khushi is now doing some thinking, hmmm...     OMG and ASR he himself is surprised and shocked with actions and i guess he is trying to figure out his feelings

"Khushi: This is my Paris, right here, the ice cream, the church light and your company." this made me go la la la...
Oh Boy!!! he is naughty huh!!! seeing ice cream and then "He looked at her……

Her face…….

Her twinkling eyes……..

Her half eaten ice cream……..

Her lips…….

Pink……..

Glossed with vanilla……."

New name Genie is so apt for him hehehe... <sigh> i wish i get so lucky that i do find somebody like him 

aweee... he cant say no to her .. isn't it!!! "Khushi: And as far as I remember I thought my wish was your command?" swoonsss

It was so beautiful to read about Khushi's emotions and how she acknowledges to him that he is in her life for some special reason... too lovely!!!

Aweee... she hugged him to thank him... so perfect!!! and he agreed for the new name as welll... so cute!! and this Armaan caught his attention hmmm, jealous???... lol he did not know of the serial as expected. and the notebook chit chat was shoo cuteee!!!!

and i just loved the PART J the most... all the emotions and feelings just so so beautifully  written!!!

too perfect!!!

It was magical!!! 

the way u described it made me connect to the story even more and made me fell in love with ASR all over again... THANK YOU!!!!

i am sure his heart must have skipped a beat on hearing " I love Mr. India"

i am totally loving the way he is falling for her and how he is feeling for her.

wonderful update!!!

Edited by shagun05 - 11 years ago