Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karmachameleon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS CONTENT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES.

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

-KARMACHAMELEON.

Edited by karmachameleon - 11 years ago
karmachameleon thumbnail

-KARMACHAMELEON.

karmachameleon thumbnail

-KARMACHAMELEON.

karmachameleon thumbnail

-KARMACHAMELEON.

karmachameleon thumbnail

-KARMACHAMELEON.

karmachameleon thumbnail

-KARMACHAMELEON.

karmachameleon thumbnail

-KARMACHAMELEON.

karmachameleon thumbnail

-KARMACHAMELEON.

karmachameleon thumbnail

-KARMACHAMELEON.

ananya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Res

Ode jehi main te
O mere varga
Hasda hai sajra
Savere varga
Akh band kar le
Te thande hanere varga

*Edited*

Karma Cham!

I am at a loss for words right now...

Why haven't you won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction already?

You create MAGIC through your writing. Every. Single. Time.

Your writing is scintillating; it flows effortlessly yet with such clarity of detail that it infuses the scene with warmth. Your writing has an underlying depth yet it never loses that refreshing feel thanks to your young-at-heart personality and unique writing style!

Your writing is POWERFUL. No matter what I'm feeling before I start reading Fate-Mate (yes, you read that right, I'm being very specific about the story here), by the time I'm done reading it, all I'm left with is a huge smile on my face with a feeling of being in awe of you as an author and your ability to leave the reader LONGING for the narrative to continue beyond where you left it...

Like I've told you a million times before, your writing conveys so much about the person you are, trust me, it really does. The only reason you could write something so beautiful like "This is my Paris, right here, the ice cream, the church light and your company" is because you realize the fact that the best things in life aren't things. It clearly shows that you're a person who finds happiness in the small stuff.

You know, all the things that ASR does - by going out of his way to just see that smile on Khushi's face, just to be able to be with her a little longer - has made me fall in love with this character... and after reading this chapter I feel all the more grateful for having a guy in my life who would do all this for me.

In addition to seeing someone I know in ASR's character, I can actually relate to the way ASR behaves in the story... "What? An anti-depressant or the reason for depression?" LOL! [I remember being the cause for someone's stress and also their stress buster in the past!]

If you as an author can characterize a person in the story so well that a reader falls in love with him and actually sits down and thinks about him, you certainly deserve recognition!

I know things have changed - I might not have an emotional connection with you like some of your other readers and I might not be worthy of a note at the beginning of an update - but I promise you girgit, I will make sure that you get published one day. Not that you'll need me for it, given your writing abilities, you'll have publishers at your feet. But I'd still like to tell you that I would make sure that you get published for which I've started the process already. This isn't a promise I can't keep. You have my word on this. The world needs to be aware of the talent that exists here. You are born to shine and I will make sure that you do!

You know, I've read so many stories on this forum and yet, your stories are the ONLY ones where I actually want to be the first one to comment. I really ENJOY and LOOK FORWARD TO reading your work and then commenting on it... but every time I'm writing a comment, I feel that it isn't enough, that it does not do any justice to your work. Anyhow, I still try!

I remember having told you that it isn't HOW you write but WHAT you write that makes your work stand out, but today I've realized how wrong I was. When it comes to your writing, these two words aren't distinct from one another. I'll tell you why:
There are so many writers on this forum who have had their CONCEPTS stolen, my heart goes out to them but I would like to point out that try as someone may, they cannot steal your concepts because there isn't a concept per se that you're sticking to, your work is unique & unpredictable, the concept & story are unfolded together in each update. I know I'm not making sense here. Can you please read my mind and understand what I'm trying to say? I wish I could write the way you do so that I could actually EXPLAIN what I want to say. However, like I've told you before, English isn't my first language and as a result, I am unable to express myself cogently and coherently right now.

"Khushi: And as far as I remember I thought my wish was your command?" I don't about them, but your wish is definitely my command. I know you want me to unres my comment on IASW300R and trust me, I WILL, as soon as I can... and I hope you know that you can count on me like 1 2 3.

"I am sorry'..I know everything might sound so stupid to you but all that I have been through in life''..I''I am just so grateful that I have you in my life'..I have never had a friend like you''.thank you for coming to my life''thank you!"
Hmmm... This line is SO deep, I could just connect with it instantly - there's so much that I want to say about this but I just can't get myself to write anything.

Every relationship has its ups and downs. It's how you handle the downs that measures the longevity of the relationship. I know its stupid to expect perfection from someone yet I always do it. LOL! I love you girgit - and I want you to always keep smiling. Why? Coz Hasdi hai sajra Savere varga Akh band kar le Te thande hanere varga...

I'm so glad that this thread got re-opened. Whoever said "the MODs might as well close this forum if they close Karmachameleon's thread" was SO right! This is for that person!

No one's perfect and I'm certainly not an exception to this rule, although I'm not denying that you could be one. So I would like to apologize for my previous unres (for its lack rather). I hope this one made up for it!

<3
Edited by ananya123 - 11 years ago