Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niharika111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ARSHI-

I disagree.. I am not doing all this so that BARUN should care.. I dnt want anything in return.. I just wNt him to stay

He will stay only if he changes his mind...which does not seem very likely at this point of time. He seems pretty firm...but its up to you!!!
niharika111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: balbir45

Please stop judging Barun Sobti.  We don't know how hard it must have been for him to leave very popular show in the middle and how much it hearts him to be in this situation. He might not have any other options available to him.  It might be a  very personal reason which he does not to be a public knowlwdge. So please don't judge anyone with the roumors or half the facts. One more thing, we became Arnav's fan by choice no one forced us to be so. No offence to anyone and have a Happy Diwali.

You must have seen the teaser of Barun's interview with Gul...did he look sad/hurt to you?
He seemed pretty happy and relaxed to me...!!! But that is my opinion...you are free to have yours.

Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If he doesn't care then me also don't care... I will watch this show till end.. Thank you
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The show should end now with Barun n Sanaya together.

My heart bleeds for Sanaya, she's the captain of this sinking ship n can not jump off!!!!
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He couldn't care less. I have no idea what people are going on about when they say his eyes were moist and he looked sad in tht teaser. Either I'm blind or it's that these phans are making stuff up now. Him and Gul are FINE. It's obvious 🥱

This was not handled well by the PH or channel I agree. Nor did BS handle it well either.

About the fans, I don't get the innumerous petitions, calling, etc. He is an actor. He claims he is tired and wants a longish break (I don't buy it  but ok) Then why are his fans so desperate to have him back? Let the guy leave. You consider yourself his fan, then respect his decision to move on. Some are saying they will not watch the show after he leaves, then don't. But please don't ruin it for others! Many of us will watch. In short, no I don't think he cares. It's sad he wants to leave but has the right to do so. It would be a lot easier for us and everybody else if his fans just accepted that...
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
No he doesn't care for people who hurt others especially his friends!! He doesn't care to be anyone's leader!! He doesn't care about the army of troops fighting for him!! The boy doesn't even know them!! He's not going to come hold their hands and sing the barney song!! They don't own him, but his wife does!! Ouch!! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Shreya
niharika111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sanaya..

He couldn't care less. I have no idea what people are going on about when they say his eyes were moist and he looked sad in tht teaser. Either I'm blind or it's that these phans are making stuff up now. Him and Gul are FINE. It's obvious 🥱

This was not handled well by the PH or channel I agree. Nor did BS handle it well either.

About the fans, I don't get the innumerous petitions, calling, etc. He is an actor. He claims he is tired and wants a longish break (I don't buy it  but ok) Then why are his fans so desperate to have him back? Let the guy leave. You consider yourself his fan, then respect his decision to move on. Some are saying they will not watch the show after he leaves, then don't. But please don't ruin it for others! Many of us will watch. In short, no I don't think he cares. It's sad he wants to leave but has the right to do so. It would be a lot easier for us and everybody else if his fans just accepted that...

You are spot on my friend!!!
I also read a few posts about Barun's eyes being sad/teary etc. utter non-sense...he seemed pretty happy and relaxed!!! but I do not claim to understand Barun's eye language...maybe the others can...hence they see what I can't...!!!😉
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niharika111

You are spot on my friend!!!
I also read a few posts about Barun's eyes being sad/teary etc. utter non-sense...he seemed pretty happy and relaxed!!! but I do not claim to understand Barun's eye language...maybe the others can...hence they see what I can't...!!!😉

Did he cry?? I didn't see.. I don't know how ppl see the things which I can't see.. My new glasses r useless then 😕
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niharika111

There is nothing wrong in being 'smart and cautious'...but its unfair to take his fans and their affection for granted...if he can take a break, so can his fans!!! ðŸ˜‰

I agree that fans can make or break an actor, but isn't an actor entitled to a choice to make crucial decisions regarding his career. How long could he have continued playing ASR, specially considering the pathetic state of. the serial today? He might have gotten a opportunity now, which might not be available once the serial ends. Would you refuse a better job offer so as not to hurt your colleagues and juniors. Everyone wants progress in their life and Barun is no exception. 
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarun.deewani

Did he cry?? I didn't see.. I don't know how ppl see the things which I can't see.. My new glasses r useless then 😕

😆😆 Yeah, probably!! ðŸ¤£

Shreya