ArHi FF: Can You Forget The Past...#8 Th9 Link Pg1

shraddska thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--aPMwithLove-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Note for PMs:

This account is for you to receive PMs... So add me as a buddy...
And yes criteria still remains the same... you have to comment... at least occasionally...

I don't send PMs from the main Account 'shraddska' so no point sending a buddy request there...

I reject requests from silent readers. I mean those who do not comment. If you don't want to comment at least don't expect me to take the efforts to send you a PM. Add the thread as a watch topic and follow it. I don't mean to be rude but sending PMs to over 500 people is no mean job and when you don't get a reply for it, it hurts.

Thank you,

Shradds...
Edited by --aPMwithLove-- - 11 years ago
shraddska thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ananya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm going to unres this by Friday. I have my exams going on! Sorry Shradds...

But here's wishing you a super Diwali filled with lots of love & light!

*Edited*

Shradds,

You've used language beautifully and each and every word seemed to flow without any effort. The story/plot is so realistic and your characters are complex people with their own flaws and issues in life... It's all so REAL!

There's something about this story that I can relate to and the way you've expressed Arnav's state of mind just clutches my heart.

It is impossible to walk through this life without hurting someone or being hurt by someone. Sometimes we need to forgive ourselves; sometimes we need to forgive others. Easier said that done - true, but there's no point harboring feelings of anger and resentment against either yourself or someone else. Only through love can we stop becoming prisoners of our past! I hope that Khushi's love can help Arnav forgive himself and forget the past that haunts him so much...

Your writing conveys that you have a deep understanding of intricate human relationships.Those we love, at some point in time, have wounded us. We all know the pain of disappointment and betrayal. All this leads to so much of pain that we can't even fully understand our own feelings of anger and hatred that are developing within us, before it's too late. Because of all the pain that a relationship can give us, we don't even realize when we go through this process by which our most dear and treasured bonds with those we love are sometimes destroyed. But I'm glad that Khushi decided to forgive Arnav and let go of the past before any of this happened to her...

I LOVE the way you've unfolded this story so far and the way you have beautifully portrayed the issues that affect people and their relationships.

It's 3am here and I'm really sleepy so I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense!

Keep writing wonderful stuff, like you do already!

Update soon! :)

Edited by ananya123 - 11 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yeyyy me second
congo for new thread
awesome part
Edited by tina_1234 - 11 years ago
rocking meenu thumbnail
Res

--EDITED--

isse kehte hain dosti...res pe bhi like...πŸ˜† shukriya KC and Ananya...

HAPPY DIWALI...πŸ€—

Now COMING (CLOSER) to update...

Loved it...how you portrayed the uneasiness or discomfort of Arnav...πŸ‘

GOSH...Arnav still has fear of losing her...he is still living in past...I think he is not being able to forgive himself for what he has done in the past...

I simply loved that part where you describe them coming closer in last month...

working together...catching glimpse of each other...

he picked her up in his arms...

her kisses...

waiting for the time when he will come out of past and how khushi will make it possible...

YOU ARE AWESOME
Edited by rocking meenu - 11 years ago
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratzz for the new thread yaar !

Awesome update ! Khushi wants to make next move when Arnav can't forget the past is amazing 

Can't write more yaar ! Im stressed about Barun's so called break
Edited by LaxshaLOVEArshi - 11 years ago
Lil_Miss_Crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
res

unres..

congrats for the new thread... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

aww that was a sweet update ...

i wonder what khushi is upto?

what will she do to make arnav forget the past ???

is she gonna seduce him again ... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›

awesome update ... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by arshioholic - 11 years ago
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
are we getting update now m so waiting