Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Bollywood-

Maybe rani didn't invite kajol since she was the one sending out the invites :\ they both are known to share a cordial bond 

i thought adi and uday were organizing the event.. even rani doesnt have a strong reason not to invite kajol, the whole event is about yash chopra, not who rani likes or not..

Sonam wearing a dress of a bride.

BTW, in big events, most of the outfits these A-list fashionistas wear are borrowed by their stylists. It's kind of give-and-take... Big designer labels are also eager to lend their products to these fashionistas to showcase those. That way they lure big fishes (Wives & daughters of the tycoons) like the Poonawalas. 

Aamir Khan Arrives For The Premiere Of Shahrukh Khan's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'

At the premiere of Jab Tak Hai Jaan today at YRF Studios, Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma, Pamela Chopra (Mr Yash Chopra's wife) and Uday Chopra were the first to arrive. Shahrukh, Katrina, Anushka walked the red carpet hand-in-hand. The big news is that Aamir Khan has also arrived for the premiere along with Kiran and Aamir was seen hugging Gauri Khan.

Dilip Kumar sahab, Saira Banu, Sooraj Barjatya (a rare outing for sure), Shahid Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Sujoy Ghosh, Imran Khan, Twinkle Khanna, Dibakar Banerji, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Preity Zinta, Farah Khan, Rekha Jackie Shroff, Raju Hirani, Ramesh Sippy, David Dhawan, Amisha Patel, Shankar Ehsan Loy, Jitendra, Rani Mukerji, Prasoon Joshi, Shyam Benegal, Subhash Ghai, Kabir Khan, Prem Chopra, Anu Malik, Sonam Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor are a few of the other celebrities who have arrived so far. 

Originally posted by: bambogli

Sonam wearing a dress of a bride.

BTW, in big events, most of the outfits these A-list fashionistas wear are borrowed by their stylists. It's kind of give-and-take... Big designer labels are also eager to lend their products to these fashionistas to showcase those. That way they lure big fishes (Wives & daughters of the tycoons) like the Poonawalas. 

oh so it's like a commercial moguls? like they wear the clothes and then it's like they promoting the designer?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait to see our awesome threesome. Somebody please post some pics of the trio cuz I'm so excited to see them

One thing for sure Akshay Kumar will look good. He better not let my prediction down ๐Ÿ˜†

Aamir Khan couldn't ditch this I guess cuz of Dhoom 3 
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

At the premiere of Jab Tak Hai Jaan today at YRF Studios, Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma, Pamela Chopra (Mr Yash Chopra's wife) and Uday Chopra were the first to arrive. Shahrukh, Katrina, Anushka walked the red carpet hand-in-hand. The big news is that Aamir Khan has also arrived for the premiere along with Kiran and Aamir was seen hugging Gauri Khan.

Dilip Kumar sahab, Saira Banu, Sooraj Barjatya (a rare outing for sure), Shahid Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Sujoy Ghosh, Imran Khan, Twinkle Khanna, Dibakar Banerji, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Preity Zinta, Farah Khan, Rekha Jackie Shroff, Raju Hirani, Ramesh Sippy, David Dhawan, Amisha Patel, Shankar Ehsan Loy, Jitendra, Rani Mukerji, Prasoon Joshi, Shyam Benegal, Subhash Ghai, Kabir Khan, Prem Chopra, Anu Malik, Sonam Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor are a few of the other celebrities who have arrived so far. 

CHERRYYY!!! 
Harshdeep Kaur ?@HarshdeepKaur

Never had such a warm welcome to any premiere before!! Shahrukh Anushka Katrina and Pamela Chopra welcomed us personally!#yashji Magic!

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Geez Aditi you and your Cherry syndrome ๐Ÿคฃ

Where are Koiza and Ruky? ๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

aww...Aamir is such a sweetheart...a true professional...โญ๏ธ
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with you with that especially her face she always does loud make up and I am not fan of her dressing but people refer to her as fashionista.

I can't wait to see what others are wearing especially katrina and anushka who hates all this fashion nonsense๐Ÿ˜† They haven't done this premiere stuff much. God I just hope they not wearing casual clothes, then I will be happy. I am keeping my expectations very low that I did for their JTHJ promotion looks too and they surprised me so much.

Perhaps they dressing up together right now ๐Ÿ˜†

lol she may be fashionista..but she's luking really funny.. 
i m guessing katrina too will be wearing a sari or may be not.. vaise she hardly looks bad.. 
but i wanna watch how all of them looks... whoever turns up..